PDA

View Full Version : Townville - Ends 10th February

Inseriousity.
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Townville&style=11

Mathew, the Assistant Events Manager, is hiding two very big secrets. One, he's in the closet. He'll come out when he's ready. But his biggest secret ever is he... plays... farmville. Yes, that's right. Farmville. It did give me an idea for a competition though. For this competition, you have a create your own town! You need to be as creative as you can. It needs a name, how many people live there, is it a successful town, what's crime like in your city and any other information you may feel is necessary to describe your town and make it win the competition of Best-Town-to-win-a-Habbox-Competition-in-February-2011. Post your town in the thread! Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

tylermunjkt
05-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Town Name: Squiklay

How Many People Live There: 5 people

Is it a Succesful town?: Squiklay isn't really a succesful town as there is only 5 people but they make the most out of there little town!

Crime in the City: The most common crime known in the city is robbery. Not hardcore, just like stealking purses etc.

Other Infomation: The people in this town are FAT and have currently have 5 take-away shops (One for each!) The building's are very small unlike the ones in New York. There isn't currently any ruler and everyone fights for there own rights. No-one in this town can have babies as the people there hate baby's and children. All the people here are adults who are in their mid 40's. There's a girl called Susan another girl called Samantha and there is 2 boys, one called Sam and the other is called Rob. But one resident is bi-sexual and his name is Simon. Most of these people enjoy take-aways (As i said before).

I hope you enjoyed your tour of....Squiklay!

:.JessLiu.:
06-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Town Name: Jesston

Population: 19,938 Monkeys and 1 person

Is it a Succesful Town?: What do you think obviously yes, Since there are 19,938 monkeys living there and 1 person.

Crime in the City: Well our population scam others for Credits (the currency in Jesston) and hack into the Town's JBI (Jesston's Bureau of Investigations) and take all their personal information.

Other Information: Jesston is usually a quiet peaceful town. We specialize in growing bananas for there is a great demand on it and sometimes the Orangutans from Alex3213town come and visit. Other species of primates that come from Miketon also come and deliver our goods to the supermarkets in the Pacific.

Zuth
06-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Town Name: Oville

Population: 12,683 People, 3 Bears, 2 Wolfs & Peacock

Is it a successful town? No! Because the people eat the bears, the bears eat the wolfs and the wolfs eat the peacocks! But the towns a very active town so there's always some new comers.

Crime in the town: The main crime Flying whilst drunk! (People fly there planes whilst drunk!)

Other Information: The town suffers from a DPO (Drunk Police Organisation) so when ever there is a crime the drunk police get arrested by the other drunk police, so there's never any police to stop the crimes. But there is one police officer who never gets drunk and portals the city by himself know as PC Ben Wolfs Also we have a WI (Womens institute) ran my the older men of the town.

Conservative,
06-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Town Name: Compville

How Many People Live There: 8 people

Is it a Succesful town?: Yes, despite only having 8 people it attracts lots of tourists to it's town every year through regular competitions to win awesome prizes.

Crime in the City: Only twice has there ever been a crime. And they were both committed by Alex3213 - stealing from the prize vault!

Other Infomation: The town mayor is Inseriousity. who has been there since time began (so legends say). His small group of townspeople are very small and elf-like, some say he stole them from Santa and uses them to make his prizes for competitions, however this has never been proven.
It's in the South-West of Congo.

orientalframe?
06-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Town Name: Lawnswood

How many people live there?: 25 people

Is it a successful town? Yes it is, with jobs being given away - banks are making profit and reasonable priced essentials, as well as lots of tourists flowing in - its all good! :)

Crime in the town: There has been no proper crime in Lawnswood for over 10 years, as the people who live in this town respect their neighbours, and wouldn't do anything to harm them.

Other Information Lawnswood is located by the south west coast on a cliff, being one of the most peaceful towns, being quite close to a huge city makes it the perfect place to live - as you are surrounded by everything you need.

I hope you enjoyed the tour of Lawnswood :)

.:bellybottom:.
06-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Town Name: Bell y Bottomville

How Many People Live There: 15 people

Is it a Succesful town?: Well, I am still on level 5, so the town isn't that successful... yet. I plan on building more houses and maybe even schools and parks! I bet you that'll attract more people! :D

Crime in the City: Robbery, murde, and such things. Virtual citizens are still humans.

Other Infomation: The size of my town is still small. It's like 20 by 20. But when I get to level 10, I plan on upgrading and making it bigger! The citizens may all look similar, but I can assure you that they are all kind and have great personalities. Also, I have been thinking of upgrading my houses into apartments so that more people can live there.

olibom2
07-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Name: Lownlawn
How many people live there: 1, just myself

Is it a succesfull town? Yes, it is, thats why im the only one living there. I got promoted as president to! :D

Crime in the city: Well, nobody steals from me. They wouldn't dare. I mean, they wouldn't, if anyone lived there...

Other information: Its fully made of chocolate! Non-fat-making chocolate! U can eat as much of it as you would want, buttuh, never a fat tummy. :D

Maybe see you there!

Special-1k
07-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Town Name: KTown

How many people live there: 260,000 people.

Is it a succesful town? Yes, it is. It's a very successful town. We have one of the best hospitals in the world. We have the worlds most famous amusement park. And we also have some of the most outstanding people living in KTown. Pop divas, hall of famers, and so much more.

Crime in the city: We try to stay as crime free as we possibly can in KTown. We have some, ya know fires, people stealing things, also some people tend to leave their dragons unparked.. not good at all.

Other information: The clouds are made out of cotton candy, the sky is made out of airheads, the grass is made out of green frosting, the dirt/mud is made out of Hershey's Milk Chocolate, the rain is made out of blue jellybeans, and the trees are made out of green frosting too. Also, the people are blue and purple. And we drive dragons instead of cars. Oh, and the road is made out of red licorice.

Man, I love it in this town. I wouldn't want to be in any other place.

-Mayor, Kelly. ;]

Jordan
09-02-2011, 07:40 AM
It needs a name, how many people live there, is it a successful town, what's crime like in your city and any other information you may feel is necessary to describe your town

Name: Dralo
Amount of people living there: 45,000
It is a successful town, the queen visits alot with chocolate (A)
Crime: Not a town without Crime, our police officers are kept well busy whether it's helping the public or stopping a robbery!
Other Information: It's got 4 swimming pools, 16 chocolate factories and 1 Poundland ( D: )

Elegance
09-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Name: Kinston.
Amount of people living there: 40.
Crime: No crime, although there are few criminals being dealt with in one of our neighbour towns 8)
Other information: Kinston is a small town set on a large hill, the town includes many forms of entertainment.

A local movie theatre and a small historic hotel

A town square, with fountain and/or gazebo, surrounded by a business district

A community pool or beach

An active recreation department

Pond or lake where my son can fish

Tree lined streets of stately older homes

Friendly, regular everyday people, not pretentious

Community festivals, parades and outings

Block Parties

Live community theatre

“Walk to” activities and hangout for my older children

Access to a city

Climate: Four distinct seasons. Cold (not bitter) winters with average snowfall, not constant blizzards. Hot summers. Spring that lasts continually (not intermittent days here and there) from March through May. Falls with beautiful foliage and pumpkin /apple festivals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!