PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates ~ 06/02/11

Nicola
06-02-2011, 06:54 PM
http://assets.habbox.com/images/80forumbanner3.png

It's been a couple of weeks since we have had some updates so this week I have a nice big list for you :)

Here they are:

New Elite Rooms award
New Elite Alterations award
Past names profile field
User rank Profile Picture changes
Removal of 'Trading in International Hotels' Forum
New Report Reputation Forum
RuneScape Forum moved
'Report Rule Breaking/Serious Abuse' Forum name change

Nicola
06-02-2011, 07:20 PM
After the introduction of the new 'Elites Rooms' Forum we have a new award to for those who have had their rooms moved to this Forum.

Here is what it looks like:

http://i53.tinypic.com/208i3co.png

This award cannot be requested by users but will be awarded by the Features Managers to those who have had their threads moved into this Forum.

Thankyou to J25T for this suggestion. He has won himself a Forum Updates award and 10 reputation points!

Nicola
06-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Seeing as there was a suggestion for an Elites Rooms award it seemed only fair to also reward those who have had their Alterations moved into 'Elite Alterations' Forum with an award as well.

Here is what it looks like:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ui9qab.png

This award cannot be requested via the awards page. If you have already had your Alteration moved to this forum then you should contact myself via PM with a link to your thread requesting to recieve the award.

Any other Alterations that are moved to this Forum after this time will be automatically awarded.

Thankyou to Minion for this suggestion. She has won herself a Forum Updates award and 10 reputation points!

Nicola
06-02-2011, 07:36 PM
A 'Past Names' profile field has now been added to profiles which you can update yourself with previous names your account has had.

If you are unsure on your previous names and would like to update your profile with this information then you can PM any of the Administrators and ask them to provide you with this information.

Thankyou to The Don for this suggestion. He has won himself a Forum Updates award and 10 reputation points!

Nicola
06-02-2011, 08:11 PM
There have been some changes made to the user ranks and profile pictures.

Here is what the old size limits were:

Gold Members ~ N/A
Ruby Members ~ 100x100
Sapphire Members ~ 120x120
Emerald Members ~ 130x130
Platinum Members ~ 150x150
Habbox God ~ 150x150

Here are the new size limits:

Gold Members ~ 100x100
Ruby Members ~ 120x120
Sapphire Members ~ 130x130
Emerald Members ~ 140x140
Platinum Members ~ 150x150
Habbox God ~ 150x150

This now means that Gold Members are now permitted to have a profile picture too.

Nicola
06-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Due to high inactivity in this Forum it has been decided that it should be removed.

If you are using a different hotel and wish to trade on that hotel then you can still post in the normal trading forums, you just need to state which hotel you are trading in.

Thankyou to Ayd for this suggestion. He has won himself a Forum Updates Award and 10 reputation points.

Nicola
06-02-2011, 08:30 PM
The 'Report Reputation Problems' thread has now been scrapped and a 'Report Reputation' forum has been created. The reasoning behind this is to stop users feeling uncomfortable about reporting reputation incase other users see them reporting it which often leads on to more pointless reputation been given out.

All you need to do now is create a thread in the 'Report Reputation' forum with the normal information of date, time and reason, and once I have viewed it and made a decision I will post in the thread and edit the title to say it is sorted. If you feel your reputation should still be removed and I haven't removed it then you should PM me and I will look into it.

Thankyou to Catzsy for this suggestion. She has won herself a Forum Updates award and 10 reputation points.

Nicola
06-02-2011, 09:04 PM
There as been a huge increase in activity due to RuneScape changes so the 'RuneScape' forum has now been moved back onto the index under the 'Games' forum.

Thankyou to Cwmbran for this suggestion. He has won himself a Forum Updates award and 10 reputation points.

Nicola
06-02-2011, 09:08 PM
The 'Report Rule Breaking/Serious Abuse' forum has now had a more specific name change and is now called 'Complaints about Forum Members'.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!