PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool

Conservative,
06-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Good, solid performance from Liverpool. Shame Suarez didn't play but we won and that's all that matters.

And it was a comfortable win as well, could've and should've been 2 or 3 nil, shame about Maxi messing up the sitter ;l

Chelsea looked so poor after about 30 mins onwards.

Really good performance generally from Liverpool, nice to have Carragher back showing he's still up there with the best. King Kenny really has done a royal job (forgive the pun).

mynameiswootzeh
06-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Why the hell can you not stick to the WEEKEND games thread

Conservative,
06-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Why the hell can you not stick to the WEEKEND games thread

I forgot about it? Lol.

Ajthedragon
06-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Good for them. Why must everything be confined to a single thread...

Arron
06-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah. A good win for Liverpool and a good win for Wolves. No need to make new threads when theres one thread for all fixtures and results. I think every weekend we have a "Weekend Fixtures" so it's impossible to "forget" :P

I'll wait for the highlights. Had a full day in work today today so I didn't see the game. It sounds like a bore-fest comparing it with yesterdays results.

Deak
06-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Thought that Liverpool fully deserved the 3 points... who needs that Spanish player named Torres :P

StefanWolves
07-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Why the hell can you not stick to the WEEKEND games threadello mr bossy big bootseh

Chelsea were rubbish, fair play to Dalglish, going 3 at the back with attacking wingbacks (even though he played Johnson on the left?) worked very well. I can see Dalglish getting the best out of Johnson as he has a lot of talent attacking wise.

mynameiswootzeh
07-02-2011, 01:47 PM
ello mr bossy big bootseh

Chelsea were rubbish, fair play to Dalglish, going 3 at the back with attacking wingbacks (even though he played Johnson on the left?) worked very well. I can see Dalglish getting the best out of Johnson as he has a lot of talent attacking wise.
You really are bitter because Wolves are going down and Stoke aren't :( Either that or because we knocked you out the fa cup.

T@R
07-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Back to back wins for Liverpool... who needs Torres!? Best they've done all year! ;3

Oh and big games like this could do with their own thread, keep the forum alive a bit...

StefanWolves
07-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Agree with above.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!