PDA

View Full Version : [Valentines] BBFL 4EVA - Ends 16th February

Jessie
07-02-2011, 10:38 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=BBFL FOREVA&style=11

Habbox is a great community with many amazing people, so I thought it was about time that we told them how special they are to us!
Below, post the name of one HxF member and explain why they're special to you! Spread the lurrrve ;).

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep - and a metaphorical bucket.
(kindly donated by Wiizzz)

kelsie9987
11-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Jacob-G4E because he is well fit and we have a laugh together and I bully him for saying ANERRRR and ROTATEE MEE GATE hehe LOL

=Lizzy
11-02-2011, 11:01 PM
purplejassie

because she is the best i mean PEW PEW!!! she is also a good friend.... i think

Conservative,
11-02-2011, 11:02 PM
JamesOYES - He was the first person who said congratulations on getting hired the first time, and he was very helpful from the start. He always helped me if I had a problem, and got me out of sticky situations. He listened to me - despite probably being bored to death - and he was, and still is, a really nice guy, and my first real friend at habbox.

Samantha
11-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Ajthedragon - when I got fired he was genuinely sad and even posted a goodbye thread for me. He also has been there for me whenevr I have needed him, he also gave me an event manager job which soon followed by ang AGM (Community) job. Although we have had our differences he is still amazing and means a lot, and it would be devestating if we lost contact from each other!

wiktoria
11-02-2011, 11:12 PM
Alex3213 - I love him to bits. He is caring, cute, nice, sweet and he is actually the nicest person I have ever met. I love his sad little jokes he makes sometimes (lol) Whenever I talk to him I'm always happy because if there's something wrong with me he always makes me feel better =] I really wish I had a friend like him in real life. I KNOW HE WILL BE PROUD OF ME BECAUSE I ENTERED A COMP.

Ajthedragon
11-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Roxy916 - We're been great friends since meeting back in early '08. A genuinely brilliant girl, characteristic, polite, chatty, sxy (well ofc), and genuinely one of the nicest Habbo's I've ever come across. I love her events, her ability to tell me to stop being rude (tehee) and awesomeness on tinychat. Only member of GM ever than hasn't become a complete stranger to me and nothing ceases to change her motivation and devotion. Great habbo, great friend. :)

orientalframe?
12-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Georgiarr - We haven't known each other for long, probably between 1-2 months, but we always have a good laugh. Id always remember the time in rosie's room and I thought of the game to do with the bathroom, been obsessed with it since. I can't remember one time when we haven't laughed, especially in HxHD with taking the mickey out of people, sooo funny. Truly one of the best people I have ever met :)

sophiethenerd
12-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Skynus.
He is kind funny and a BRILLIANT dj. He is also my defying gravity buddy.:D

rokgal
12-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Hayliegh <3 Your amazing and funny and never let me down when theres a rough patch on the road <3

geo
12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
orientalframe?
I love you so much Chels, you're so nice to me (most of the time :l) and have always been fun to be around.
We're always having a laugh about something, and you have really been a great friend to me. We have so many memories like Claire and Jon, number 6, latté.. I hope there are more good times too come. I know we've not always been best of friends whilst we have known each other, and we insult each other alot.. but you are by far one of the best people I have ever met! :)

buttons
12-02-2011, 01:23 PM
GRAHAM (aka sex) -

YEEESSS we are so similar yet so different but he's basically the male version of me, except i have better taste in men. i'm trying my hardest not to make some jokes but that's just how our friendship works and i love it. all i need is a simple <3 from him when i'm down to show me he understand me. he also somehow makes me type as dumb as him when i talk to him hehehe. i would go as far as to say id love him even if he was fatter than he already is hahaha cant defend yourself fatty. i'm kidding he's skinny and gorgeous and you can't have him ok
the only man worthy of my love and i would totally give him my last chocolate, i am so lost without youuuu :(
I LOVE YOU BOO

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/523/ththkangin1.gif

FlyingJesus
12-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Sammeth. because he touched me

Josh
12-02-2011, 02:41 PM
hoteluser - my fave canadian

Txyla
12-02-2011, 02:42 PM
rokgal - you ALWAYS make me laugh and you will always cheer me up if I feel bad, and thank you, on this occasion (and seeing as it valentines week-end..) I love you.

Special-1k
12-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Cameron!?, you're really easy to talk to I love that. You make me laugh, you are just amazing. Don't ever change.

Elegance
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
kelsie9987 because she will sing the banana song to me whenever i like :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG8cbZL44VM

giltinux
12-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Wizzz-he just AWESOME :)

.x.miss.angel.x
13-02-2011, 10:21 AM
.x.miss.angel.x, since she's cool, amazing, always there for me, reliable, never leaves my side ... oh wait thats me!

L0st-Angel
13-02-2011, 11:41 AM
To be honest, it's hard to pick one so I wanna say a massive thankyou to all the staff (especially the competitions) for spending so much time to create a fun, fab habbo fan site. Although you all are fabulous, I'd have to pick Wiizzz as he is so generous as he is always donations credits and furni to competitions and always thinks about other ppl :).

Samantha.
13-02-2011, 12:02 PM
It's a hard choice and I can't really pick. Everyone I am close to are amazing in there own way and I love every single one of them, I'll list a few, Georgiarr, Kelsie9987, Mathew, Alex3213, Dilusionate, Mikey, Melsia, Martin (he is a babe), Jacob-G4E, YOU-LETHAL and many more, if i've missed you off i'm sorry and i still love you! They are always there for me. But if I had to choose someone, I would have to say Sammify, simply because he is an amazing DJ, a fantastic person with a great personality and never fails to make me laugh. I love double DJing with him because we always have a laugh on and off air. All I have to say is eeeeks dot samlouise thinks sam iffy is amazing.

lukeachu2009
13-02-2011, 09:48 PM
,jess, Because shes Kind Helpful and has always been there for people on habbox Shes also FIT lol....
From - lukeachu2009

Gina
15-02-2011, 09:35 PM
YUXIN COS HES HAWTTTT

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!