PDA

View Full Version : Players currently on form

Conservative,
12-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Which players do you think are currently in good form which might be targets for transfers in June?

I think Meireiles is playing brilliantly, 5 goals in 6 games. He's a really key player in Liverpool at the moment.

Rooney has been doing better recently.

I'm not sure who else lol. Oh yeah, Carragher has been playing really well.

Oleh
12-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I'd say owen althought he hasn't played much.

mynameiswootzeh
12-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I'd say owen althought he hasn't played much.
.... are you for real?

T@R
12-02-2011, 05:24 PM
I was thinking this about Meireleelslslesl earlier!
But I wouldn't say Rooney yet, he's on the up but not at his peak or anywhere near it.
Nasri has had a great season, as has Nani.
Nobody at Chelsea has really impressed me yet this season.
For Leeds, Howson and Snodgrass have been performing miracles lately, (rewarded by both being including in the squads for their respected countries)

craig1709
12-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Two players down at Watford that might get transferred to a Premier League club.

Scott Loach - A Goalkeeper, not too bad, played for the England Under 21's a fair few times. However, is rubbish at controlling his area.
Danny Graham - Currently top scorer in the Championship.

Arron
13-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Van Persie
Berbatov
Tevez
Gary Cahill

Rooney looks to be getting into gear again but he's far from form. His goal today is a Goal of the Season contender without a shadow of a doubt. Hopefully he can go forward from here.

CHA!NGANG
13-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Van Persie is the most on form player in the PL atm by a distance.

In the first two months of the calander year he has 10 PL goals which is a PL record and there's still 2 weeks to go and a game to play at home at Stoke.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!