PDA

View Full Version : obai. :(

-Untitled
20-02-2011, 04:08 AM
heey prettyheads !
so a few of you know me but most of you may not.
and idk i hate goodbyes :o
so this is going to be shocking haha.
i'm heaps busy with school and stuff so i won't be able to dj.
hopefully in a month or two when i'm more organised i'll be able to join the team again :)
hmm, i suppose i owe a shout out to so many amazing people who have made my experience at habbox epic.
- Justin (DJ Lethal)
you are by far one of the most random, funny and caring people i know ! you have always been up for a chat and always have something stupid to say, i won't forget you ever, hopfully ;).
- Jared (DJ Glitch)
thanks for making everyone think me and sean were in love ! hahah loser. we needa start talking again :o
eh i dun have much to say really, we didn't really do much togevva. :(
- Sean (DJ Splash)
ok so i knew you for what 4 days and you kept me up til 4 in the morning on skype -.-
you were one of my closest friends i suppose i could tell you anything and yeah you'd have your opinion on it but you'd never get mad or anything. you used to brighten my days by telling me how nice and stuff i was you really are an amazing person and i will deffs not be forgetting you anytime soon, i wish you luck with grade 12 and i shall sit here jealin' cause i have 2 more years fo school :/
don't ever ever ever change boy !

wow all of the other dj's left :o
thats not coool.
hmm i suppose thats what happens when you go away for a while.
if i missed you in my thingo tell me because i'm having an epic mental blank !

this is dj crayonz signing out for the very last time guys, i love chyuuu all and i will try and come backk <33333

Nick
20-02-2011, 05:08 AM
:O I heard you dj once and your were awesome ;) Sad to see you go and good luck at school :)

lncapible
20-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Inspiration
20-02-2011, 08:14 AM
no :( Hope to see you back neen xoxo

Gemma
20-02-2011, 09:20 AM
shame to see you leave, you're a fabulous dj so I hope to see you returning soon! :)

despect
20-02-2011, 09:31 AM
owot i didnt get to tune into you :'( its such a shame you decided to resign, i hope to see you back in the future and good luck with your school work etc. :D

Catzsy
20-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Well you don't seem to have been here long so maybe you will reconsider. If not good luck. :)

-Untitled
22-02-2011, 07:08 AM
thanks guyses :)
idk i should have everything sorted in a month or so, who knows :s

Suspective
22-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Goodbye for the time being then, hopefully we will see you again soon!

:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!