PDA

View Full Version : Orient vs Arsenal

AgnesIO
20-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Apparently my thread didn't post. Anyway I know there is a thread for all games, but I feel this result stands out.

----

Arsenal 1 - Leyton Orient 1

What a ******* result. So pleased, and now have an excuse to go to the Emirates! So pleased :D

Jonathan Tehoue goal in the 89th minute, seriously over the moon. Stunning :D

craig1709
20-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Great skill shown by Tehoue to finish that, most Premiership players would've just fallen to the ground there. Great result for Orient. ^_^

Deak
20-02-2011, 10:02 PM
I've not seen the game but what a result for Orient ... getting more money into the club now through tickets / tv coverage & obviously get to see the Emirates stadium too!

AgnesIO
20-02-2011, 10:23 PM
I've not seen the game but what a result for Orient ... getting more money into the club now through tickets / tv coverage & obviously get to see the Emirates stadium too!

You can view it here :) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh4h4k_ley11t5656_travel

I have no idea how he got through the two Arsenal players though..

Deak
20-02-2011, 10:35 PM
You can view it here :) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh4h4k_ley11t5656_travel

I have no idea how he got through the two Arsenal players though..

Cheers for posting link to goal :)

How did he get through the defenders? ANY premiership player would be proud to score a goal like that!

AgnesIO
21-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Cheers for posting link to goal :)

How did he get through the defenders? ANY premiership player would be proud to score a goal like that!

I can't work it out.

Any Premiership player would have been on the floor aiming for a foul too

Deak
21-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I can't work it out.

Any Premiership player would have been on the floor aiming for a foul too

Oh yeah, forgotten that we are in a world where people try to get fouls and penalties rather than try to stay up and score a goal :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!