PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Birmingham City - Sunday

lTraditional
22-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Who do you think will win this match?
I personally think that Arsenal will win. What about you?

Suspective
22-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Arsenal for sure, seeing that they are top of the league and on form at the moment and without causing offense to anybody, Birmingham aren't the strongest team in the Prem.

craig1709
22-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Arsenal for sure, seeing that they are top of the league.

Sorry, but Arsenal are 2nd in the league, Manchester United are first. ^_^

But, I think it'll either be Arsenal hammering Birmingham into the ground, or Birmingham will just sneak the match. =]

Suspective
22-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Ahh I don't think I phrased it properly LOL

I meant at the top of the league.

Matthew
22-02-2011, 06:01 PM
I think Arsenal will win.

I really can't see Birmingham winning; I just hope it won't be a walkover for Arsenal because Birmingham deserve better having got to the final!

mynameiswootzeh
22-02-2011, 06:20 PM
hopefully birmingham

Arron
22-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Arsenal deserve a trophy, I don't think they've captured one in what, 5-7 years or something? And based on their performance this season I have to say they have the best chance of winning the Carling Cup.

Banana Pancakes
22-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Arsenal should win but it depends on what team we'll have out.
Obviously the confidence in the Birmingham side will be sky-high, but it will be an upset if they do win.

Deak
22-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I reckon Arsenal will finally need a place to put a trophy in with a 2-1 AET win

AgnesIO
26-02-2011, 02:05 PM
I wouldn't mind a few minor injuries, to minimise the change of any big names playing Orient on Wednesday, although I reckon Arsenal will win, without any additional injuries.

Cypher-
27-02-2011, 10:01 AM
3-1 to the Arsenal!

Disaronno
27-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Its very tempting for me to stick a good ol' bet on. Like i think Arsenal to win 4-2 is like 250/1.

On topic: I think that Arsenal will win, but, Arsenal seem to sdtruggle against teams like Birmingham and they havent been beaten in about 11 games in all comps i think. Could be an upset... This from an Arsenal fan.

FlyingJesus
27-02-2011, 06:22 PM
No worries Arsenal, less dusting for the caretaker to do eh?

Loving how Liverpool are looking at not even getting a UEFA spot now lol

Deak
27-02-2011, 11:24 PM
My thoughts on the game:
Arsenal had more possession but that doesn't win games does it...
Arsenal goalie & defender (cant spell their names :P) messed up but Martins was there if that happened so he took the gamble of waiting and it paid off
It was a decent game to watch and could have gone either way to be fair...

Congrats to Alex McLeish and all connected with Birmigham City :)

Oh yeh, one day the trophy cabinet will be needed im sure of it Mr Wenger, just not today :P

Conservative,
27-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Good game and glad Birmingham won it. They deserved it in the end.

However I want Arsenal to win the prem (coming from a Liverpool fan) lol.

TehDoctor
27-02-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm actually glad for Birmingham City's win. I'm happy for them because they were ridiculed by so many people before the match started.

Most people were too confident about Arsenal winning. I have nothing against Arsenal, as I think they have the better team. I just think Birmingham City had all the passion in this game. It was nice to see an underdog team lifting the trophy.

Plus, the goalkeeper rightfully earned 'man of the match'. He did some amazing saves.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!