PDA

View Full Version : Is this cheating?

Deak
23-02-2011, 08:46 PM
lol at this... now this is something i've never seen before :P

Do you think that it should be used more?

p.s. watch closely to what actually happens

* Not english commentary, but you dont need it anyway :P *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEbf-o83fc

Arron
23-02-2011, 08:54 PM
It's genius!

This would create a lot of controversy if used in the PL.

ChickenFaces
23-02-2011, 09:11 PM
hahahahahhahaha I love it.

great idea from him.

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Very clever. I guess it's allowed but as said people wouldn't like it if it happened in the PL.

craig1709
23-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Winwinwinwin.

Best fake ever. <3.

And yes, that would be considered cheating, as it's probably technically a dive.

Alexx..
23-02-2011, 11:05 PM
Oh my god that's so funny. Imagine if Rooney picked up Drogbas hand and did that, that would cause some controversy. Good find

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Winwinwinwin.

Best fake ever. <3.

And yes, that would be considered cheating, as it's probably technically a dive.

It's not a dive though because he did make contact with him...it's a tricky one to call lol.

Hushy
23-02-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL just LOL thats genius, havent seen it before

Deak
23-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Oh my god that's so funny. Imagine if Rooney picked up Drogbas hand and did that, that would cause some controversy. Good find

lol id like to know what would happen too :-P

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:27 PM
It's not a dive though because he did make contact with him...it's a tricky one to call lol.

I would say it comes under unsporting behaviour at the very least. Possibly Simulation too.

Stupid thread title really. Of course it is cheating.

e5
23-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Hahahahaahahaa amazing :') Ref probably saw it was him pushing into him aswell!

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:30 PM
I would say it comes under unsporting behaviour at the very least. Possibly Simulation too.

It's certainly unsporting, but then not kicking the ball out of play when an opposing player is injured is unsporting. Doesn't mean it's not allowed.

But yeah it's cheating. I wonder if this will ever become big...

Deak
23-02-2011, 11:31 PM

I agree it would be unsporting behaviour & the title is sarcasm and i didnt know what else to call it whwn i posted :-P

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:38 PM
It's certainly unsporting, but then not kicking the ball out of play when an opposing player is injured is unsporting. Doesn't mean it's not allowed.

But yeah it's cheating. I wonder if this will ever become big...

No. Unsporting behaviour is a bookable offence, and if I caught a player doing this I would book them. Let me just check one of my math sheets for what number offence..

Bookable offence C1, Unsporting Behaviour :)

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:40 PM
No. Unsporting behaviour is a bookable offence, and if I caught a player doing this I would book them. Let me just check one of my math sheets for what number offence..

Bookable offence C1, Unsporting Behaviour :)

Oo okay didn't know that :o

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Oo okay didn't know that :o

Aha :)

Not sure what I would book them for though :S

A few things they could be booked for :p

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Aha :)

Not sure what I would book them for though :S

A few things they could be booked for :p

Unsporting behaviour? Does it need a clearer reason than that?

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Unsporting behaviour? Does it need a clearer reason than that?

Well it was kind of Simulation too. I guess you could put it down as either though, since aslong as you can justify your actions at the hearing it doesn't really matter.

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Well it was kind of Simulation too. I guess you could put it down as either though, since aslong as you can justify your actions at the hearing it doesn't really matter.

Hmm true. I'd lol if this player was bought by a big PL club and he tried it again :L

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Hmm true. I'd lol if this player was bought by a big PL club and he tried it again :L

Depending where the game was being played, he would get away with it.

Many players when there is a fight, go in to an opposition player swing their arm in punching the player hard in the back, then grab gthe players shirt pulling them out the fight. They then try and claim to the referee that really they were just trying to stop the fight.

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Depending where the game was being played, he would get away with it.

Many players when there is a fight, go in to an opposition player swing their arm in punching the player hard in the back, then grab gthe players shirt pulling them out the fight. They then try and claim to the referee that really they were just trying to stop the fight.

And thing is the ref can't do much can he? :/ It's funny, and clever, but still cheating :@ lol

AgnesIO
23-02-2011, 11:53 PM
And thing is the ref can't do much can he? :/ It's funny, and clever, but still cheating :@ lol

It depends if he SEE'S the incident. If he doesn't physically see the punch, then no he can't.

If two players are fighting and one player punches the other, then the other punches him back - but the referee doesn't actually SEE the second punch, he cangt send the second offender off, you are not allowed to send someone off if you do not actually see the incident - even if gthey have blood running out their nose or something.

Again, you get to the hearing, the FA say "so could you describe exactly what you saw", how dumb does the referee look when he says "well, I didnt ".

Conservative,
23-02-2011, 11:54 PM
It depends if he SEE'S the incident. If he doesn't physically see the punch, then no he can't.

If two players are fighting and one player punches the other, then the other punches him back - but the referee doesn't actually SEE the second punch, he cangt send the second offender off, you are not allowed to send someone off if you do not actually see the incident - even if gthey have blood running out their nose or something.

Again, you get to the hearing, the FA say "so could you describe exactly what you saw", how dumb does the referee look when he says "well, I didnt ".

Ahhh I see...wow. :l

JerseySafety
24-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Good idea LOL :)

Disaronno
27-02-2011, 11:25 AM

Then why did alonso get sent off about 3 years ago for liverpool when he was running towards a player with the ball, the ball was played away and everyone looked at the ball even the ref, alonso slipped and went into the player and then the ref turned around and sent him off

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!