PDA

View Full Version : England Out

Concentric
24-06-2004, 09:32 PM
England should have had that disallowed goal.
Can anyone else believe it? :mad:

Mizki
24-06-2004, 10:16 PM
What the HELL does that ref think he is doing ?! Gaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asefnibwerfiubn

Butcher11
25-06-2004, 02:46 AM
so is England out of the whole Euro Cup?
Sorry I don't follow Euro Cup lol

A-K
25-06-2004, 04:16 AM
I knew we wouldnt last very long and would be out quite fast. But never mind, its only football. lol :D

sierk
25-06-2004, 11:37 AM
only football :eek: yeah right, and Habbo is "just a chatsite" :p

Mizki
25-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Only football! Man - my life didnt seem worth living last night :P And I had a feeling this was England year!

A-K
25-06-2004, 09:11 PM
lol - Football isn't very special to me :P

I feel for all you born-again footy fans. :D

shrubs
25-06-2004, 09:27 PM
I love football but i am mad :mad: with beckham for slicing the ball and den blaming it all on the penalty spot!!!
He missed 3 penalties in a row now :(
But....you have to admit, it was a exciting thrilling game :)

A-K
25-06-2004, 10:48 PM
It really gets on my nerves how David Beckham is always in the news, or posh is. They're not royalty for god sake.

Grrr :mad:

shrubs
26-06-2004, 07:55 AM
Ya he is not good or anything!
He's just famous for a good body but no skill at all :mad:

Mizki
26-06-2004, 10:06 AM
AI! Beckham was a excellent player! I agree, we havn't seen much of him this year BUT he has been the one feeding most of them goals. When he gets the ball, you know we are on to somthing and COULD get somewhere. Whereas when Mr Owen gets the balls, we are just waiting for the other team to knock him flat to the ground! He is older too now - not so the spring chicken he used to be! Oh and that penalty spot - it was bad but, what the HELL? It could have gone on target! Everyone at work is complaining about the penalty spot and blaming it's condition for Englands loss. But! That's wrong - it was the same condition for Portugal too - it was even!

Jacko2kn3
26-06-2004, 10:12 AM
AI! Beckham was a excellent player! I agree, we havn't seen much of him this year BUT he has been the one feeding most of them goals. When he gets the ball, you know we are on to somthing and COULD get somewhere. Whereas when Mr Owen gets the balls, we are just waiting for the other team to knock him flat to the ground! He is older too now - not so the spring chicken he used to be! Oh and that penalty spot - it was bad but, what the HELL? It could have gone on target! Everyone at work is complaining about the penalty spot and blaming it's condition for Englands loss. But! That's wrong - it was the same condition for Portugal too - it was even!

i agree with the beckham thing, he is a class player, but hasnt had much luck with the past 3 penalties (Row z, saved, row z)
and i also agree with owen being "no so good" to be polite. The only thing he ever had was speed, (the ol' over the top trick :P) but he is loosing that now.
As for the penalty, it was bad, and so was the spot, but its life. We can go around blaming everything, the ref, the spot, finding more s****egoats, but fact of the matter is, we lost, we didnt play that good, and now there is nothing we can do about it!
o, and if anyway decides to blame beckham, just watch next time at the partnership between him and "The Neviller". They overlap each other, and get the ball right to the corner flag. Some people may disagree, but beckham is still one of the best set ball kickers in the world, and the Neviller, well, he has a cool name :P

Mizki
26-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Yeah and not to mention Beckham bringing back the whole teams spirits. Which is just as importent as setting up them goals that he does so nicely. But I dissagree that England didn't play so good. I think they have been outstanding. (not bieng bias am i :P) Credit also goes to croatia the other night - they just kept fighting back, even when they were a few goals down.

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Beckham has admitted he wasnt fully fit and he would be first to admit he didnt have a gd tournament nethier did michael own or ste gerrard!
we only seen a little bit of what the england team can do!!!
we can play ALOT ALOT ALOT BETTER!

Mizki
26-06-2004, 11:38 AM
The men of England Euro 2004? Lampard, Cole and Rooney

SkaKid77
26-06-2004, 01:08 PM
I thought campbell did very well against portugal as did cole, but i would have liked to see Joe Cole make an appearance in Euro 2004. He has a lot of flare to his game and could have made a difference to the game :D

shrubs
26-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Yer Campbell plays excellent even though he is older than most players...

Mafiaxross
26-06-2004, 05:06 PM
we lost because the ref was swiss and we beat the swiss so we had a buyist ref :mad:

vito201-:D
27-06-2004, 03:58 AM
com on eng play on grass

in portugal they plzy on sand

corse they'll beat us in peneltys wiv advantage like dat!

AngelDude2
27-06-2004, 12:22 PM
The Ref has apologized thats not good enough we should have won. arrrggh Stupid ref

Banjo
28-06-2004, 11:36 AM
These days referies are relly poor weather there soccer, foot ball, nrl, ensample, : in a australian team called brisbane kicked a point and the ref said it was out, It was a point and that team lost by a point. :eek:
And these "refferies" are costing game matches noW! :eek:

Cush!lad
28-06-2004, 02:36 PM
The only decent ref is da guy with WIERD eyes!
:rolleyes:

Mafiaxross
28-06-2004, 06:11 PM
lets make a I HATE THE STUPID ENGLAND V PORTUGAL REF club :eusa_thin

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!