PDA

View Full Version : Hello Habboxforum.com!

ilDom
08-03-2011, 05:19 AM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/348ivrk.jpg

Hello Habboxforum.com,

I am a representative from ilDom.com which is a virtual community for people of all ages. I am new to Habboxforum and hope to answer any questions you have about ilDom. I started playing Habbo in 2001 and recently quit to increase the amount of clientele or users on ilDom. I will be posting a thread later this week to discuss what ilDom is and answer any questions you may have. I'm extremely excited to be part of the Habboxforum.com community and look forward to getting to know you all!

Sincerely,

ilDom
ilDom Representative

Samantha.
08-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Hope you stick around and get posting :)

Nick
08-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Welcome to the forum. I check out your site and it looks alot like yoville of facebook though :P Ill be sure to come on and check it out :)

Eoin247
08-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the forum :) I'll check out the site

HotelUser
08-03-2011, 01:01 PM
Welcome to the forums :)

-Charityy
08-03-2011, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the forums, I will check out your site :)
Hope you enjoy it here!

geo
08-03-2011, 03:27 PM
hey, welcome too the forum :)

ilDom
08-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forum!
Hope you stick around and get posting :)

Thanks for the warm welcome x.SamLouise! I'm sure you'll definitely see me around HabboxForum more often! :)

Welcome to the forum. I check out your site and it looks alot like yoville of facebook though :P Ill be sure to come on and check it out :)

Hello ..:BAMItsNick:.! :) Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm glad you got to check out ilDom.com. I can definitely see what you're saying that ilDom looks a lot like Yoville; however, ilDom has many features that make it unique! ilDom is compatible with users who speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French. It has a translator in the client that automatically translates your text to allow users to understand what you're saying and vice versa. Make sure to check out the ilDom thread later this week to see all of ilDom's features, information, and prizes! Thanks again for the welcome ..:BAMItsNick:.! I hope to see you around the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :) I'll check out the site
Hello Eoin247! Thanks for the welcome! I really appreciate it! Let me know if you have any questions about ilDom! I'd be happy to answer them for you! Also make sure you check out the thread that will be created later this week to see all of the features, competitions, and information about ilDom! There will even be some EXCLUSIVE freebies to all HabboxForum users who sign up!

Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks for the welcome, HotelUser! I hope to see you around the forum! :)

Welcome to the forums, I will check out your site :)
Hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, kaylinboo! Let me know what you think about ilDom! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or respond to this thread. I'd be more than happy to answer them for you! Make sure you check out the thread about ilDom later this week!

hey, welcome too the forum :)

Hello Georgia! :) Thanks for the welcome! Make sure you check out ilDom.com! I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have! Thanks again! Hope to see you around Habboxforum!

Jurv
08-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the forum, you seem like a nice guy.

Oh, I'll check out your site later it looks quite interesting! :)

.Shaun,,
08-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Welcome :)

ilDom
08-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the forum, you seem like a nice guy.

Oh, I'll check out your site later it looks quite interesting! :)

Hello Cameron!? :) Thank you for your warm welcome! You seem like a great guy too! If you have any questions about ilDom, please don't hesitate to ask. We are a virtual community for people of all ages. My job is to open up the community to more English speaking users. Currently we have a majority of Spanish users and staff; however, we are in need of English speaking staff and administrators. There will be more information later this week about it on the thread. Stay tuned! Again, thanks for the warm welcome Cameron!? I look forward to seeing you around Habboxforum! :)

Welcome :)

Thanks for the warm welcome .Shaun,,,! :) If you have a chance, check out ilDom! Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see you around Habbox! :)

Nick
08-03-2011, 10:58 PM
I check out iLDOM and i went on the client registered with my forum name without the ..: :. Its very nice runs smooth no lagg found (yet) :P

ilDom
09-03-2011, 01:50 AM
I check out iLDOM and i went on the client registered with my forum name without the ..: :. Its very nice runs smooth no lagg found (yet) :P

Hello Nick! Thanks for checking out ilDom! ilDom.com is definitely fast as we are running on a a Flash client and java server :) We recently released our alpha version and are currently still in the process of adding new features. You may experience some lag during those updates, however, it's nothing to worry about as ilDom will be back to normal in a short period of time.

ilDom
09-03-2011, 03:02 AM
Can a MOD please correct my mistake: I meant to say that it is run on a Flash client and java server, NOT a flash server.

Deak
09-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum :)

ilDom
09-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Hello, welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the warm welcome Deak :) I hope to see you around Habboxforum! Make sure you check out ilDom.com and let me know if you have any questions :) I'd be more than happy to answer them! Thanks again!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!