PDA

View Full Version : All My Rare Values In 1 Thread!

sim
14-08-2005, 04:18 PM
Hi steve330, micky.blue.eyes, dwill13, shadowrock!, NekkLe, Mr.Himself, :Alpha, CortezHelsing, YellowParasol, :Nick, Lee.Norman, JobMufc, bball.time99, Mit, smiddy1234, .:OGGY:., another other rare values reporters and finally anyone else who decides to read this message

All the Rare Values I have Ever Reported To Date!

1, White Screen + More HELP? /\ 10-08-2005, 08:26 PM /\

Oriental Screen = 80 RD approx. At the moment.
ICM (which I fondly call Icy 'm') = 40 RD
Red Dragon Lamp = 70 RD
Newly Coloured Bear Rugs= 23 RD
Linkin Imps = 140 RD
I also think the pillows should go up a bit but I can't think what to can anyone help?
Thanks,
simeon1011

2,Russian Samova /\ 11-08-2005, 11:46 AM /\

This has not ever been in the catalouge and was realeased for the same reason and time as the Throne therefore I do believe the value should increase slighty to 65 RD or 1CS. That is all. Thanks
Simeon1011

3,Yellow Bear Rug /\ 11-08-2005, 11:34 AM /\

The Yellow Bear Rug Has Now Been Taken out of the Catalouge, offcourse, to be replaced by the Oriental Screen. Therefore I think the price of the yellow bear rug should join the price/value of the other new rare bear rugs (yellow and green). i.e it should be worth 20 RD. That is all!
Simeon1011

4,Holoboy/pod Watever you call it..... /\ 12-08-2005, 06:58 PM /\

The Holoboy is getting (much like the Pettle Patch) more and more in demand. I don't really see many around the Hotel anymore and therefore I believe it should go up in Value to 2CS. However the Hologirl should stay way it is. The Holoboy (just like the Russian Samova and Throne were only released as a gift from the HM (IONE) Therefore there were never many around anyway and should really have the same standard as the throne. However the throne looks better.
2CS I SAY. That is all,
Simeon1011, Rare Values Reporter Wannabe
(yet another submission)

5, Majestic /\ 13-08-2005, 10:13 AM /\

Allthough there are more and more people joining HC there don't seem to be very many Majestic's around. You may go into Rare Trade rooms and see one but its about 3 in every 10 Rare + Norm (or just rare) furni shops.
Therefore I think the majestic should be at a value of:
5.5 CS. That is all, Thanks.

6,Nordic Table /\ 13-08-2005, 04:00 PM /\

Hi again Rare Values Team ,
This time its the Nordic Table.
The Nordic Table in some Rare Trade rooms is actually in great demand:
"Hit 999 if you have Nordic I offer Pillow and HC sofa"
Just one of the things said about Nordics in the hotels trading rooms.
Also you dont really see many nordic tables around any more whereas you used to quite often.

Nordic Table - 1.1 CS (Up 0.1)

That is all, Thanks,

7,Hammock /\ 13-08-2005, 10:15 PM /\

The Hammock was as you may know in the Catalouge (just like the Oriental Screen for 25 Credits) well that I have to say was a very long time ago and has not been in the Catalouge since (at least I don't think so ) Anyways where was I (simeon stop babbling: ok!)? Anyway there are like many other things getting more and more in demand! Also I havn't seen very many in a long time!
Hammock- 1.7 CS (small change (up 0.2))
That is all, Thanks

8, Oriental Update:P /\14-08-2005, 03:12 PM /\

The Oriental Screen has been out now for 4-5 Days and will be out for 14 days. This also means more and more will be baught. Therefore the value of the Oriental Screen should go down.
Oriental Screen - 30 RD (So sad becuase I own 2 )
That is all, Thanks
Simeon1011, Rare Vaues Reporter Wannabe

9, Red Dragon Lamp /\14-08-2005, 03:06 PM /\

The Red Dragon Lamp has only been in the Catalouge once. When it was in the Calatouge it was only in for 2-3 Days (March 23rd onwards) for St. George's Weekend (Paitron Saint of England). As it was only out for a few days not as many were brought as, say, the Oriental Screen which will be out for 14 Days. Therefore I believe taht the value of this should go up. Ar first there were many around but now there are becoming more un-common.
Red Dragon Lamp- 70 RD
That is all, Thanks

10, Petal Patches /\ 11-08-2005, 09:07 PM /\

They are greater and greater in demand not many people have them and the people who do tend to have their whole floor covered in them. Therefore I think the price should go up!
Estimate - 3.5 CS ish
They are in great demand defenatley deserve a rise in value! That is all,

All the Super Rare Values I have ever Reported to date!

1, Gold Amber Lamp /\ 14-08-2005, 12:00 PM /\

The Gold Amber Lamp. Well be honest when was the last time you saw one of those babies. I actually havn't seen one in a very long time I suppose you could call it a RARE (lol ) or even a SUPER RARE because of this I believe that the furniture should rise greatly.
Gold Amber Lamp- 7T + 8CS
That is all, Thanks
Simeon1011, Rare values reporter Wannabe

All the Seasonal Rare Values I have ever reported to date!

1, The Christmas Duck /\ 12-08-2005, 09:14 AM /\
The Christmas duck has been out every Christmas, the Valentines every Valentines day, the dead ducks have been out every Halloween and the Easter (or wannabe bunny) ducks every Easter.

However there just don't seem to be as many Chrostmas Ducks as the Wannabe Bunnies, Valentines Ducks and dead ducks. Therefore I believe tha the Christmas ducks should either be put up to 3 creds (as the other seasonal ducks) or 4 creds as there are not many about whilst looking around the hotel.
That is all, Thanks
Simeon1011, Wannabe Rare Values Reporter

All the Posters, Sports and Flags that I have reported to date!

1, Basket Ball Court and Basket Ball Hoop /\ 12-08-2005, 09:23 PM/\

I think that actually these are quite unseen in the Hotel. Whereas the sportsboard and team bench are often seen regularly in trade rooms and wobble squabble rooms. The Basketball hoop is not seen very regularly and although the BBall court was in practically every room it is often unseen. Both of them infact since the sports section being removed form the Catalouge. Therefore I believe:

Basket Ball Court- 10RD
Basket Ball Hoop- 8RD

That is all. Thanks

NekkLe
15-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi simeon1011 :)

WoW!

A long but very detailed report.

Well after reading this I'm ready to go back to sleep, thanks :p

Right, Your values are looking very good, I think using your comments to back up your values work well with supporting them.
In future, when you post your values, I think you should use comments, it doesn't matter if there short, if they have meaning to the value then its ok.
Also, I think your comments help show us your knowledge of what you are reporting.
Good values, accurate and a wide range of knowledge to finish off, welldone.

Thanks for your values, please keep posting them :p

NekkLe
Rare Values Reporter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!