PDA

View Full Version : Urban Dictionary - Ends 21st March

Alex3213
16-03-2011, 02:15 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=URBAN DICTIONARY&style=2

"Alex: noun.
Someone that is of extreme greatness. Often considered as a God in some religions. Also means cool.
Girl: yeah he is sooo Alex" (<<<--- never heard anyone say this in my life - Inseriousity.)

On www.urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com) that's my definition, oh yes I so agree with that, maybe not the middle bit as that's blasphemy! Anyway, just so I don't get into trouble, if you don't like swearing, I'd advise you not to go on that link as there can be quite a lot of it on there! The Urban Dictionary is modern definitions defining what the words mean in modern, popular culture, not in the 15th century! So for this competition, I'd like you to give me a definition about the word "competitions". It does not have to be one from the site, invent your own! The coolest and most truthful (hint hint ;) ;)) definition wins. Forum rules apply, though!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

orientalframe?
16-03-2011, 05:50 PM
the breakfast of champions? lolwut.

geo
16-03-2011, 06:10 PM
crap.

i love telling the truth ;)

Mathew
16-03-2011, 06:17 PM
competitions; improper department noun
1294 up 0 down

A depressing, mediocre, second rate excuse for a department on the popular fansite Habbox.com, managed by Inseriousity. and his pet dog, Alex3213. Both tyrants are begrudgingly jealous of the classy and rather vogue Events Department (proper noun) managed by the pulchritudinous, handsome* and wholesome twosome that is Dilusionate and Mathew. It is expected that the final fate of the two rivalling departments will end in a fierce battle, similar to that of the Montagues and Capulets, although it is perhaps obvious that the Princes and Princesses of Events will rule Habbox for eternity.

*In future, please follow the instructions. You ignored "The most truthful definition wins" - Inseriousity. (Competitions Manager)

Conservative,
16-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Competitions; Habbox department, noun
12 up 1924 down

A woeful, half-hearted, poorly-run department, stealing the job of events and giving jobs to the poor, sort of like Robin Hood habbox department style - except not as cool and no one likes them. Managed by Inseriousity. and Alex3213 the fearful competitions staff spout out random and nonsensical "competitions" or better known as "Giveaway of 5c/rep to the people I like" at random intervals. Forever grudgingly envious of the success of not only events (proper noun), as stated in a previous definitions, but of HabboxLive (proper noun), News & Articles (proper noun), Graphics (proper noun), forum (proper noun) and despite it not being a real department - the spam crew (group - noun). It is quite clear that the competitions department is only kept running because site owners Jin (person - proper noun) and Sierk (person - proper noun) feel sorry for those working for the department due to their clear desperation for being staff being so immense they applied for competitions. But soon even their pity will run low and the inevitable doom of the department which once was looked upon as a pioneering department, or alternatively, a wannabe events department, will become not just urban myth, and competitions will no longer exist - and we shall all be able to sleep without the constant spamming of www.habbox.com/comps.

Is the best department hands down, no questions.

Syphon
16-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Competitions; noun:
Competition is a group of relevant competitors in a sport or event, most of the race there will be more than 2 games at the same time. The outcome of the general principle is survival of the fittest, attention to wisdom, beauty, intelligence and memory, and some only focus on luck.

:D Taken from a chinese website <3 true to the word.

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
17-03-2011, 08:59 AM
In the words of Charlie Scheen - "its all about winning"

Competition is the act (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/act) of competing (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compete); rivalry for supremacy, a prize, etc.: The competition between the (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/the) two teams was bitter.

Samantha
17-03-2011, 11:33 AM
Competitions: Being able to thrash Wiki at a World Capitals question.

Nick
17-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Competition: Prizes :)

Lamz
17-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Competition = Read a simple statement. Give a reply. Win a prize. :)

Dudejockjazz
17-03-2011, 04:40 PM
A competition is something which you can 'compete' (definiton of compete; Tha act of taking part in a competition, e.g. To compete in a football match) in. It, in most cases will require you to do some form of task, if more than one person completes the task successfully, the person running the competition must select what he thinks the best entry is. The person who's entry the owner decides is the best will , in most cases, then win something, e.g in this competition the prize is 5 creds plus 10 rep which the owner (as referenced previously in the definiton) wil choose who to give to.

Michael
17-03-2011, 05:28 PM
A competition is a contest between individuals, groups, animals, etc. for territory, a niche, or a location of resources. It arises whenever two or more habboxformers fight for victory... who will win? Only time will tell unless its all a hoax muhahahaha

Cyberkid15
18-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Competition = A sad company created by a group of two people who make Competitions because they have nothing better to do.

luigikid666
19-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Competion= To enter a game and loose because your rubbish and cant win anything!

Gina
19-03-2011, 04:22 PM
ffs I hate urban dictionarys ;llllllllll they're rude ;llllll
lmao but yeh
Competitions - Something that you don't lose but can't always win

tionequeenpink
19-03-2011, 05:08 PM
how do u do the nick thing?

---------- Post added 19-03-2011 at 01:15 PM ----------

Competition:
people who are bored that come togethere to start an event which use a multipul amount of players then to compete to the death >:D for something speacial aka me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9EiHxXyso

StripedTiger
21-03-2011, 09:53 AM
com·pe·ti·tion   
[kom-pi-tish-uhn]

- Noun

The pointless rivalry of participants in order to gain a prize which StripedTiger will win everytime or she'll beat up Alex and Mike :)

Andii
21-03-2011, 11:44 AM
hehehehe

Competitions (Noun)

- The worst department that a website could ever have due to certain managers making silly remarks about certain Biology topics :) :) :) heheheh im defo on the hate list now hahaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!