PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Habbox Lottery ~ March Winners!

Martin
25-03-2011, 08:36 PM
http://assets.habbox.com/images/30habbox_lottery.png

The draw for this month is now over and here are the results! :)

Firstly we did the dreamnumber draw. The number rolled was 5465 Unfortunately nobody matched the four digit sequence this month and so this will roll over to next month. Your numbers for dream number automatically get carried over to the next draw, so if you have bought dream number tickets then there is still chance you could win next month! :)

The next draw was the main lottery draw! The result was 456 The Jackpot winner was JAmesDAYAP$ who has won himself 100 credits! :) - been paid (Martin)

Those matching 2 numbers in sequence order also win 5 credits! they are:

454 - x.samlouise
451 - ,,Star-Girl,, - been paid (Martin
452 - .:!SaReBeAr!:. - been paid (Martin)
453 - BoomItsWoodsy - been paid (Martin)

156 - darkenemy
256 - Horrified? - been paid (Martin)
356 - Carbony
656 - Samanfas - been Paid (Martin)

All winners will be contacted about their prize shortly, you can claim your prize from either Bolt660, Hecktix or xxMattGxx who will mark your name red in this thread when the prize has been issued.

I would like to thank everyone who entered this months lottery, and any profit will go towards Habbox future events and competitions as prizes etc. The thread for next month will be up soon!

Martin
26-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Update: Prizes will be distributed to winners on Monday. I will contact you on habbo/if you see me on Habbo during Monday remind me. If you're not around on Monday then anytime after will be fine. Well done once again to all the winners! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!