PDA

View Full Version : Noisy Narrative - Ends 13th April

Cerys
27-03-2011, 04:11 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Noisy%20Narrative&style=51

I recently went shopping with my friends, and one of them went to see if their parents were there to pick them up. So, she started walking and then we couldn't see her any more. We heard a scream (There was a small park near us) so I said she got abducted. A minute later, there was a loud bang and an ambulance siren, so my friend said she got shot and the ambulance was coming for her. After that, we heard church bells in the distance which could have been celebrating her death!!!

So, for this competition, make a creative story line based on noises. Mine is boring, and isn't creative, but I want yours to be the opposite!
You can use any noise you like, but you must include: a bang, a siren and a car alarm. Don't forget to add your own noises too!!!

Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Echoro
10-04-2011, 11:19 PM
I had never experienced as much fear in my life, That night i will never forget.. My age 12 i remember it so well, i heard the smash inside of my house as the window shattered into dozens of pieces, wind bursted through the smashed open window letting a draught through all the house, doors began to move as the wind came under the bottom of the door..
I heard my mum run out of her bedroom as the door whacked back from the wind, she ran to were the window had smashed i could hear her footsteps pounding not far from me, i heard a man talking with quite a deep voice telling my mum to lay on the ground, she didnt listen i could just hear her still running then BANG the gun went off, my mum toppled onto the car setting the car alarm off.. she had obviously been trying to escape.
I cried into my duvet too scared to move from the spot.. i heard the rustling as the man went through the house, his footsteps getting closer and closer to my room, i pulled the duvet over my head
The door flew back into the wall of my room with a smash as it digged the door handle into the wall, the man grabbed the duvet off me and held the gun to my head, it made a clicking sound as he played with the trigger
a siren could be heard from not far away it begin to grow closer, i bit my lip and just stared at the man i could not make much out of his features due to the darkness of the room, i heard a man shouting out for the man in my house to get out with his hands in the air, the man grabbed me by my hair and smashed my head into the cabinet at the side of the bed a heavy thud filled the whole room, my eyes rolled to my head and i was layed out flat on the floor...
I awoke to hear the beeping of the various machines nearby me, i heard chattering from the different people in the ward, screeching noises as the trolleys moved about up and down the ward lots of sounds could be heard and it was really hard to think, i thought about the night before.. then thought of my mum, i cried out again, the curtain fell back, the nurse rested me back down and told me everything was going to be ok... she told me that i had hurt a little boy by smacking his head on the cabinet, she said i would be cured soon, that i was going to a mental hospital she also told me that i shot the mum, everything was so confusing then everything was clear, i did all of it, everything she said was true i was the killer of that poor innocent woman.. and i had hurt a little boy..

Pillow-Face
11-04-2011, 10:28 PM
My heart was so broken I could almost hear it shattering. I had been sat up untill about 4.am going over and over in my head what had happened...what was going through his head? What did I do?

I was sat in bed, wearing one o his old T-shirts, it was far too big, but it made me feel safe, it was one of the only things he's forgotten to take with him in his hurry to leave. I tried to remember his words carefully, in hope to read inbetween the lines, and figure out what he meant. But all I could remember was; "I don't love you anymore" and then the door slamming with a bang.

I was deep in thought when the sudden beeping of my alarm went off. I paniced and smacked it. It well of the bedside table and landed with a crash on the floor. I realised that it was now 6.am and I had been thinking about Paul all night.

I got out of bed, still only in my underwear and top. I walked to the bathroom, the door squeaked. Paul was going to oil it for me...I guess now I was just stuck with it. I padded over to the mirror and stared at myself. I wasn't stunning, but certainly not ugly. Whats so bad about me? why doesnt he want me?

I decided I wasn't going going to work today. I was too heart broken. I went down to the kitchen and put the kettle on. A little while later is whistled to let me know it had boiled. I made myself a coffee and then sat and thought.

I thought about our past, I thought about that day he decided to fix the loose tiles on the roof. It was sweet of him, but i hated seeing him up on that ladder. I sat in the garden and watched him nervously. All I could hear was the tapping and dinking. The next thing I knew was that he was laying on the ground un-concious. He had fallen. I ran to him but he wouldn't wake up. I didnt want to move him. I was scared. I called for an abulance. It felt like a whole year went by before i finally heard a siren.

Of course he was fine, but I was so scared I had lost him. I really thought that me and my loose roof tiles had killed him.

The ding dong of the door bell julted me out of my day dream. I answered the door, forgetting about my less than modest "out fit". I was Paul. I didnt think I would ever see him again. I let him in, expecting to hear that he was sorry and wanted me back.

"I've come for the rest of my stuff, that too." He demanded, pointing at the t-shirt i was wearing.
"You need to tink this through, you dont wan to leave me, not really."
"Mandy..Please don't make this harder."
"What did I do? Why dont you want me.."

Then he said what I has secretly known all along. The late nights at work, just how different he acted.
"I've met someone else."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see his care outside the window. His pride and joy. He didn't need to see my tears. It wouldn't have helped. It wouldn't make me feel better. But this might.

I ran out my house and just starting pounding into his car, kicking and hitting it. The Car Alarm went off. It didn't stop me. The only thing that stopped me was Paul grabbing me. I knew this was the last time I was going to feel his hands on me, his arms around me.

He drove away. It hurt, but he was driving away in a dented car, so that made it a little better. What could I do? He didn't want me. I couldnt force him. I went back in and and finished my coffee. I just have to wait for the hurt to go away.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!