PDA

View Full Version : Hi.

Triz
02-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi all. I'm new to Hxf!

I'm a trialist at HxHD, you probably wouldn't have seen me there as I've been super busy lately with my job, I won't go into personal life, however Roxy knows the brief outline of my absence.

I started Habbo back in late 2002, December the 6th to be precise! In my time I've owned a few rooms, one of them being the Official Helpdesk for ClubHabbo back in 2006 which was called GuideHelp. I've also had my fair share of accounts, as you do. Much like all the old-timers who now work in Helpdesks, I used to script, error people, trash rooms.. It was the highlight of Habbo back then and heck, we were young, we were simply being kids! Fortunately I have now grown up since then and am now choosing to reflect my Habbo wisdom onto new habbo players, or even old ones for that matter, in fact, anyone who wants a question answering! I don't claim I know everything, but in the respect of Habbo, I know a fair bit.

Samantha.
02-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Nice to see you've joined the Habbox Community!
Hope you stick around and welcome :)

scott
02-04-2011, 08:58 PM
heya sectional :) welcome to the forum!

Andy-
02-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Hey Sectional, I hope to see you around in and out of the desk. Who said we still don't trash, not saying that I do trash of course.

Triz
02-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Haha, thanks for the warm welcome!

Yes, I'm sure people still do trash, and troll a lot, I find it pathetic now... Especially people my age, I used to do it when I was 9/10 or so. Doing at it this age is just pathetic, in fact holding a grudge or flaming at people you don't even know on a chatroom is pathetic.

geo
02-04-2011, 10:11 PM
hi, welcome to the forum :)

Deak
02-04-2011, 11:40 PM
Hiya welcome to the forum :)

Catzsy
03-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Great to see another old time habboer! Welcome to the forum and good luck with the trial. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!