PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Easter Creature - Ends 23rd April

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
02-04-2011, 09:37 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Easter Creature&style=70

So in Australia we have the Easter Bunny but also the Easter Bilby, in the stores there’s Easter eggs wrapped up as ducks, footballs, teddy bears... you name it. So it got me wondering, does a bunny HAVE to represent Easter? I say 'no' so for this competition, invent a new Easter creature to celebrate Easter with you this year!

Make sure it has a name, a description of what it looks like, a description of its personality/characteristics and how does your creature celebrate Easter! Good luck!

Prize: 2 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

Zeptis
18-04-2011, 10:09 PM
The easter Kitten!
The easter Kitten is an ageless that is always 5 months old and stay cute forever. It is grey and has pink strips, he wears a caller that has three painted eggs attached to it, whenver he walks you hear cute little jingle bells ringing to his steps. And to celebrate easter he gives everyone free cat toys and cat nip oh and don't forget the easter egg hunt!!! Awwwwwwwww

westerny
19-04-2011, 12:38 AM
Easter T-Rex. His little arms look like they were made to hold eggs!!
On easter morning you hear loud banging then you run outside and he's gone!
He leaves chocolate eggs and if you're lucky you get a little T-Rex toy in your egg!
The T-Rex is trained to hide eggs so it will not hurt anyone and
his legs are so long they make him so quick no one sees him leave.
Who wouldn't want an "Extinct" animal to show up at their house and leave chocolate eggs??

iflu.
19-04-2011, 05:29 AM
I'm entering this, I'll post again with my entry soon!

Michael
19-04-2011, 09:14 AM
The easter spider!

The spider wraps the eggs up in its thread, and swings it to a little kiddys house. Then drops it off hanging from the ceiling.

StripedTiger
19-04-2011, 11:42 AM
THE EASTER MICROPIG !!!!!!!!!!!!
its a small miniature piggie thats sooooo cuteeeeeee
its cuddley and smart and loves kisses and cuddles !
it celebrates easter by jumping out of easter eggs to give a delightful surprise to children of all ages ;]
*wants a micropig*

,Love
19-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I welcome all the: Easter Kangaroo.
It looks Playful & Innocent, doesn't it? But, be very careful
around this Easter Kangaroo. It's Pouch is exactly
where all the easter eggs will be, but don't run towards
the Easter Kangaroo and try and take a few and run back.
Because this Easter Kangaroo has a power of speed and most likely
will catch up to you and kick you. So if you spot one, you've been warned,
of the new Easter Creature - EASTER KANGAROO (: !
http://www.touchofheavenyardart.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/est-78_kangaroo.187205737.jpg

:.JessLiu.:
19-04-2011, 11:58 PM
The Easter Guinea Pig! Imagine him/her carrying all those eggs around in his tiny basket in his tiny arms.

ihatehash
20-04-2011, 01:35 PM
The easter postman.
Stop relying on animals to do our dirty work! Get the postman to drop the eggs in our letter boxes. He already gets payed enough!

geo
20-04-2011, 06:12 PM
The easter Rosie/omgALICE
Quite butch and stuff, a raging lesbian that goes round popping eggs out of her bum and giving them to you. She celebrates easter by having a longer cyber session. :)

LOVE YOU ROSIE XO

Jssy
20-04-2011, 09:43 PM
The Easter Giraffe
The Easter Giraffe is much bigger than a normal Giraffe. He wears a bag full of eggs to deliver to everybody. He has pink floaty wings. He is kind hearted and loves to be generous. Everybody is dying to meet him but nobody has ever had the pleasure of meeting him. He is a fast runner to help him fly. His hooves are made of gold. He celebrates Easter by flying to peoples houses and dropping easter eggs through windows :)

Leanneeexo
21-04-2011, 04:41 PM
The Easter Octopus!

It looks like a plain octopus but it can hold up to 8 easter eggs minimum as well as enough for everyone since it has big large tentacles. He is decorated like an easter egg and is all colourful. He is friendly and has a cute smile as well as black beaming eyes :3. He celebrates easter by making sure there are enough eggs to get around.

Coming soon to a sea near you...

Elegance
21-04-2011, 10:16 PM
The easter Rosie/omgALICE
Quite butch and stuff, a raging lesbian that goes round popping eggs out of her bum and giving them to you. She celebrates easter by having a longer cyber session. :)

LOVE YOU ROSIE XO
luv u 2 ;(

THE EASTER GEORGIA
shes rlly kl and everyone loves her cos she gives out free big macs :)

Andii
22-04-2011, 01:29 PM
http://www.eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/easterpenguinchase.gif

Easter penguin. .

and it looks like what the image shows =] =] lolol cant stop laughing hehe

And it celebrates easter by stealing eggs and waddling as fast as it can from people tryn to catch it lolol. . .

Jordan
22-04-2011, 04:49 PM
The Easter Duck

It looks like a normal duck, but the ears look just like rabbit ears, and the eyes are multi-coloured! This duck doesn't celebrate Easter like everyone else, he's a bit... naughty! He goes around nicking other ducks eggs and puts them in his basket. He then flies up high in the sky, and looks for naughty people! And then with one drop of an egg, SPLAT... the duck eggs went right on their head!

Pigperson
22-04-2011, 04:57 PM
The Easter Moneyman

Nowadays you see all these easter eggs being sold for £1, so personally and I'm sure most people would agree, I want money instead. The Easter Moneyman is the alternative of the Easter Bunny for the more mature people (i.e. above the ages of for example 11). Also, with the money we could instead spend it on ba-bling ba-bling and be like cha-ching cha-ching cos it's all about the price tag nowadays :D

Will

Racheal
22-04-2011, 06:19 PM
My Easter Creature Is An Easter Elephant. My Elephant Is Unique My Elephant Is Multi-Coloured! She Wears A Big Red Ribbon On Its Back Just Like An Easter Egg. Her Favourite Food Is Chocolate !!! But She Doesn't Like Being Called Easter Elephant She Likes To Be Called ... ChoccyEgg!
And She Alsoo Likes To Pretend Shes A Bunny Which Is Quite Strange For An Elephant But I Luv Her Spending Easter With Me !!!!! :) <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!