PDA

View Full Version : Significantly lower activity

Conservative,
06-04-2011, 09:00 PM
As you may have noticed I haven't been very active over the past week.

Just lettin' you all know basically I'm quitting habbo, habbox etc. for good. I need to get away from it.

I may return a few times a month to look at developments etc. with V6 but I'll not be posting anywhere near as much and I highly doubt I'll return to any staff positions.

I know this will please some people lol...but anyway.

Basically - I'm bored of habbo, but as long as I stay around fansites, I'll stay around habbo, and that isn't good. You could argue just quit habbo and stay on the forum, but for me it's not that easy.

So yeah, this is pretty much goodbye, I'll post on the odd occassion possibly if I feel the urge, but basically, I'm not going to be a regular member anymore.

Bye o/ thanks for everything everyone. :)

Muct
06-04-2011, 09:10 PM
cya. . .

Deak
06-04-2011, 09:12 PM
cya, good luck with whatever you do in the future :)

Suspective
06-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Goodbye and good luck.

Rozi
06-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Robbie you're a valued part of the forum, but your reasons for leaving are as good as any.

I know we've not been BEST BUDS but you're brill ok so have fun in life OK!

Conservative,
06-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Robbie you're a valued part of the forum, but your reasons for leaving are as good as any.

I know we've not been BEST BUDS but you're brill ok so have fun in life OK!

Thanks Rozi :) that actually means a lot. Thanks everyone else.

Catzsy
06-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Best of luck, Robbie but please think about it. :)

scott
06-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Shame you're leaving Robbie. I know you haven't had the easiest of times on the forum but i'm pretty sure you've still had fun! I wish you the best of luck fo the future and with painting that god damn room of yours!

Conservative,
06-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Best of luck, Robbie but please think about it. :)

My grades have dropped quite a lot since Christmas (before Christmas I was working at A's/A*s - in my latest assessments I've been getting B's/C's). I will visit every now and again, I just need to get out, try new things, get a life outside of habbo :) But thanks

Shame you're leaving Robbie. I know you haven't had the easiest of times on the forum but i'm pretty sure you've still had fun! I wish you the best of luck fo the future and with painting that god damn room of yours!

LOL Scott, thanks a lot. I'll paint my room luminous orange for you k?

Calvin
06-04-2011, 09:34 PM
It's a shame you're leaving Robbie after the way you got dismissed. We didn't really get along the first time you joined but I guess I kinda got used to you haha.

Best of luck if you decide to DJ elsewhere because if I'm honest, you were a really good DJ. Best of luck Robbie.

dirrty
06-04-2011, 09:34 PM
toodlepip

Conservative,
06-04-2011, 09:35 PM
It's a shame you're leaving Robbie after the way you got dismissed. We didn't really get along the first time you joined but I guess I kinda got used to you haha.

Best of luck if you decide to DJ elsewhere because if I'm honest, you were a really good DJ. Best of luck Robbie.

Thanks Calvin. I'm not going anywhere else, I'm leaving habbo altogether. But again thanks.

Syphon
06-04-2011, 09:53 PM
toodlepip
Agreed completely :) its sad to see people leave, hope you hang around the forums from time to time <3

Samantha.
06-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Bye Robbie, good luck for the future :)

The Don
06-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Bye Robbie, good luck with your gcses i'm sure you'll do great :)

geo
08-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Bye Robbie

Samantha
08-04-2011, 09:46 PM
As you may have noticed I haven't been very active over the past week.

Just lettin' you all know basically I'm quitting habbo, habbox etc. for good. I need to get away from it.

I may return a few times a month to look at developments etc. with V6 but I'll not be posting anywhere near as much and I highly doubt I'll return to any staff positions.

I know this will please some people lol...but anyway.

Basically - I'm bored of habbo, but as long as I stay around fansites, I'll stay around habbo, and that isn't good. You could argue just quit habbo and stay on the forum, but for me it's not that easy.

So yeah, this is pretty much goodbye, I'll post on the odd occassion possibly if I feel the urge, but basically, I'm not going to be a regular member anymore.

Bye o/ thanks for everything everyone. :)

Uno I could tell this was your thread before clicking on it? Will you stay on msn?

Ellz
08-04-2011, 09:52 PM
Good luck and byee :)

toribbz
10-04-2011, 12:27 AM
bye robbieee!

prettyhotpixie
10-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Byee, and goodluck with whatever you do in the futuree:)

Circadia
10-04-2011, 09:15 AM
Bye Robbie, good luck in the future :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!