PDA

View Full Version : P.I.R.T

Arron
18-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Has anybody on this Forum been invited to an Assessment Centre for a Police force which they applied for? This is the P.I.R.T (Police Initial Recruitment Test). I applied for the Police Specials yesterday (voluntary) and got accepted today where I now need to do this initial test.

I know I'm probably posting on the wrong type of Forum but I'm hoping I get a few replies from young adults (18+) who have sat this test once before and could possibly tell me a little bit about it. I have my P.I.R.T next week in Liverpool. I'm looking forward to it but at the same time dreading it as it may ask some unexpected questions.

My friend sat his test a few months ago but failed, I would have a chat with him but I don't have any contact with him anymore since he moved away.

I've in actual fact completed four test questions which I scored 23/24 which looks promising from one side but I know that these questions won't be the exact questions in the actual test, maybe far from it, so, fingers crossed, I come across someone on this Forum or maybe a friend of yours who you could give me a heads up!

Thanks

FlyingJesus
19-04-2011, 01:16 PM
I have not been invited to such an event, no

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!