PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Habbox

Cremist
20-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Habbox is the best fansite by far but every time i get blamed for being rude to staff members so im wondering can you give me another chance or ill be signing off it's been a good ride please reply and give me your feed back .

Thanks, Cremist :(

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Thread Closed as bumped

dbgtz
20-04-2011, 09:11 AM
who are you?

Cremist
20-04-2011, 09:12 AM
I am Cremist that who i am

Nick
20-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Why do you post and ask for another chance. Dont you normally ask for another chance then say goodbye if you dont..

scott
20-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Maybe if you just apologise for being rude or something and work it out with whoever it was that you have fallen out with? You certainly shouldn't leave Habbox because of that. Stick around :)

luce
20-04-2011, 09:54 AM
shame you're leaving because of that i find it's better to say nothing at all, habbo anger isn't worth it :)

Samantha
20-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Well maybe if you didn't come to Habbox thinking you are the big I am, you boasted about being first too much and then you took things way too seriously. You blamed me for getting you banned, come on why the hell would I get you banned, I didn't have anything against you at that point apart from you being a little bigheaded. Then you started being rude to staff members, they didn't aggrivate the arguement in the first place you just started it. So maybe if you re begun at Habbox and actually appeared nice and approachable then maybe some people may give you another chance. If you do not stop boasting and thinking you're better than everything else because you were first then I'm afraid you will not get another chance from me. I've been in two Easter Extraveganza's and two Summer Spectaculars and not once have I found anyone who was boastful in any of them, a little friendly competition is fine but like I was saying all week it's only a few days into the competition get over it, I didn't come until second week other year and became second overall, it's all to play for, everything can change!

geo
20-04-2011, 10:06 AM
To be honest with you, you seemed quite happy with HFFM and yesterday when I was talking to you after you said you had quit you were rude about lots of people and Habbox in general. It seems like you like to start an argument and you like being rude to other members but you don't like it when others get involved, which is likely too happen. If you aren't going too leave then I suggest you keep your mouth shut in events and not be so big headed. Anyway, bye if you're leaving.

lizzieTBH.
20-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Bye if you're leaving, you were rather annoying the way you were forever mentioning you were in first place. I personally don't care about the points, I think I'm on 1 or 2 but seriously? They're just games and you often took them way too seriously.

matt$
20-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Good luck with whatever you decide to do next

Inseriousity.
20-04-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't know you so I'm not going to comment on rude behaviour and things but it sounds like you still don't see what you did wrong when you said "being accused." Habbox has put up with a lot of arrogant people - naming no names ofc - so I wouldn't leave cos of that tbh. You should enter some competitions as well, you can't argue with people in there ;)

Bye if you do go though.

iLogan
20-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Bye.

You were rude to a few people I know & you defended a certain person even though you didn't know half of the story.

Catzsy
20-04-2011, 10:20 AM
I would not leave because of this. Stick around and I am sure you will enjoy. :D

orientalframe?
20-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Thank god. No offence, but you were seriously rude to me and some others. Some stuff you said was really inappropriate and stuff, and unnecessary. Don't see why you need a thread to say that, but you know attention seekers these days. You were seriously annoying, I don't think I've ever met someone so angry about a game, ever. It would be good to know how old you are tbh, because if I'm honest, you act like a pure 9 year old. I could actually go on forever saying other stuff about you, but I think it would be suitable to cut it there. Bye if you go.

AgnesIO
20-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Good luck with whatever you decide to do next

Start Secondary School, I heard.

----

Bye, dont really know what you have done. Sounds like you are a cocky little boy though, so cya.

Txyla
20-04-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't really know why your asking for a second chance, its not like the management are going to decide after they've just read this thread that there going to give you a second chance. They really arn't that simple to work like that, Just after a few bits of text, isn't going to make them give you a second chance. You must of done something wrong to get banned / of what ever you did. If you CAN, I would suggest that you appeal to get another chance.

So yeah, try and appeal if you can, but if you carn't you will just have to leave, if this is the case, I would like to say goodbye to you, even though I don't know you, I would like to wish you a good time in life.

On my own personal opinion, I do not think that if this is the first time, I do not think this is a strong enough opinion to need a second chance.

Goodbye and good wishes,
Tay

Michael
20-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Goodluck in life, goodbye!

Jazz
20-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Sorry, but you were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rude to one of the DJ's yesterday blaming them for the dismissal of another DJ. You really shouldnt jump to conclusions like that. I havent personally had a problem with you but when you upset my mates and colleagues kinda makes me wonder.

Anywayz if you do go see ya, but I wouldnt go just for this reason. Why dont you just like apologize

Elegance
20-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Thank god. No offence, but you were seriously rude to me and some others. Some stuff you said was really inappropriate and stuff, and unnecessary. Don't see why you need a thread to say that, but you know attention seekers these days. You were seriously annoying, I don't think I've ever met someone so angry about a game, ever. It would be good to know how old you are tbh, because if I'm honest, you act like a pure 9 year old. I could actually go on forever saying other stuff about you, but I think it would be suitable to cut it there. Bye if you go.

well said. :$

but you should leave because of something like this. maybe just stop acting like your everything and chill out with the attention seeking.

A
20-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Goodbye and Good-Luck for the future ;D

Syphon
20-04-2011, 12:54 PM
It's sad to see someone leave before they give it a go :\ try appologising and trying again :) things usually work out, Habbox is a good community to be in, give it a chance.

Either way :P goodbye if you leave and hello if you stay :D

GirlNextDoor15
20-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Aww. Sad to hear that. Bye.. Good luck :)

.Shaun,,
20-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Cya. :)

HotelUser
20-04-2011, 02:21 PM
A lot or us fight to the death with each other then the next minute we are hugging. I wouldn't leave just yet!

Mathew
20-04-2011, 03:10 PM
I don't think I've ever met someone so angry about a game, ever.
I have. I think she was called "samantha421."... "Samanfas"... something like that :S :P

I didn't know you were being rude, Cremist.. I only know you cos' I've updated the leaderboard with your name :P But yeah, shame really. Bye.

Mark
20-04-2011, 03:54 PM
I find it quite immature how some of us can't forgive and forget? After all we are a community and least keep it that way. There is a time and place to voice your opinions about someone and I do not think this is it. Obviously this person isn't feeling their best and probably does acknowledge what they did wrong. Hope you stick around as I'm sure a few people can forgive and forget. Goodluck in whatever you decide to do and I hope you stay as the more active members the better :P
I'm guessing this was all on Habbo therefore it should stay on Habbo or be forgotten about.

DeanLafferty
16-05-2011, 08:41 PM
bye bye bye

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads. Thanks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!