PDA

View Full Version : Tot - Ars

luce
21-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Surprised there wasn't a thread going!

What an awesome match shame Tot didn't capitalize on a couple of that chances they had to win it but still an awesome game of must win football!

Do you think Tot can still get 4th place? I think they will beat city at eastlands and manage it like they did last year. I really hope so! :)

Andy-
21-04-2011, 12:14 PM
I'm an Arsenal supporter and I think Arsenal could have played better and i think it will be Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal in top 3 and Tottenham 4th and Man City 5th

Michael
21-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Tot. was given many chances in that match. They should of at least attempted to score one.

AgnesIO
21-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Pleased since I hate Wenger. Gutted because I hate Ferguson and half the MU squad.

Like Tottenham though :L

Arron
21-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Was always going to be one of those classic games. It just had to be as well considering the game was on Sky Sports 20th birthday!

To be fair it could've been about 6-6 with the amount of chances on target but it was a great game to watch as a neutral, or for any Spurs/Gunners fans.

I would have preferred Spurs to win so that they go on level points with City, these two still have to play each other in the remaining games so you feel that the game will be a winner gets No.4.

luce
22-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Tot. was given many chances in that match. They should of at least attempted to score one.

pretty sure they attempted to score all of them otherwise it wouldn't have been a chance, you make it sound like they didn't try. Both sides put everything that had into that game! Shame there wasn't a winner but it has kept the top of the table nicely poised.

Matthew
25-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Shame tottenham didn't win. I want spurs to finish 4th... but only so that city don't!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!