PDA

View Full Version : [Events] Events Evaluation - Ends 1st May

Mathew
23-04-2011, 04:38 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Events&style=22 http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=evaluation&style=21

If you're a regular visitor to Habbox Events, then this should be a doddle for you! In an attempt to find out the strengths and weaknesses of our department, we're holding this quick competition :)

To be in with the chance of winning, all you need to do is post in this thread and describe (in no more than 100 words) what you think are the positives and negatives of Habbox Events.

Upon viewing your entry, constructive criticism will be evaluated and worked upon in the future.
3 select positives will gain a place on our up and coming Department Page on www.habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com).

These three winners will also be awarded with:
http://www.habboxforum.com/images/awards/prizes/events-winner.gif
The Habbox Events Award
20 rep

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing your feedback! :)
www.habbox.com/events (http://www.habbox.com/events)

:c:p
24-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Positive: Makes us happy and not bored all day.

Negative: Its too good

lizzieTBH.
24-04-2011, 08:13 AM
Positive: The prizes are decent, there's no realoading because there's nearly always a 1 way gate or WIRED, there's not a lot of noobs there, fun to play, the hosts are nice to players, there's a variety of games.

Negative: Sometimes redos are given to some players but not all, people don't like hosting if you say AAAAWWWWWWW YEEAAAAAAHHH, people in quizzes can be picked to p2k when they didn't say the answer 100% right which is unfair, in DDTF hosts near enough NEVER use weapons.

Michael
24-04-2011, 09:13 AM
Positive: Gives us all some community cohesion and allows to to bond together whilst having fun.

Negative: People may feel alone, everyone in events may be in their little groups and when a newbie comes along, he/she will feel by herself.

Samantha
24-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Positives: There are now a lot of variety for events than there has been in previous years, all events are enjoyable as there is something for everyone. The prizes can vary but on the whole they are exceptionally good and usually worth 1c each or even more. I feel the competitions you hold on Habbo are well managed and they are enjoyable to play and cheer on the participants. Also I notice a nice atmosphere during events and most of the time the staff do their job by kicking spammers/rude behaviour to ensure the experience is enjoyable for all.

Negatives: Hosts can be more biased towards their friends in events. Event organisers sometimes abuse their rites then the owner has to rectify that, this makes the player feel that the owner has kicked them therefore they may not return to another Habbox event. Although hosts are usually good when kicking spammers/rude people they tend to not kick friends when they are swearing to an extent, targetting members and also ruining games. Events could be suited to more people like australians ad singaporians.

I got told that someone thought it was 100 for positive 100 for negative so there you go. Enjoy.

-Pebble
24-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Positives: Habbox events are basically the reason I come onto Habbo, they are fun, and change often enough to not get bored. They create an environment that allow Habbox listeners to bond and make friends in a relaxed and enjoyable way. They tend to run more smoothly than unofficial games, as there are no P2S etc. This speeds up game play making the events more enjoyable.

Negatives: Too addictive, (if I fail my A Levels I know who to blame) :P Events can also have the ability to bring out ones competitive side, resulting in hatred to another player. AHA ;D

:.JessLiu.:
25-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Positives: Habbox events are fun and there are always a variety of games so you won't die of boredom. They are also original and it doesn't make us reload everytime due to the new WIRED furni. Also the prizes are decent unlike some other events in the hotel which gives you ducks.(I've got 3 of them XD).

Negative: Timezone difference is too great. I have to stay up past midnight to play. Then I get all sleepy in class and actually fall asleep.No joke. We were watching a NASA video in black and white and I fell asleep. =L

:.:kaytay:.:
25-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Postive: I like how the event's all with the same people, you get to get to know them; have inside jokes. Also, most the games we play on habbo are original, like high and low. Ive never played that before. I think Habbox Event's are very organized, and you rarely see any misfits. :)

Negative:: The only negative thing i have seen, is some people get special treatment, and they don't get punished; like a kick or what not. It's really irritating for us new people, who actually want to play the event.

BarLine
28-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Positive:The Habbox events are creative. I love the games because they have variety of games. The prizes are also good and suitable with the game. I wish that Habbox Events will keep rocking the Habbo!

Negative:I don't think Habbox have any mistakes in hosting events. It's perfect! If there is any negatives, maybe it is just small mistakes.

geo
29-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Positives: They CAN be fun when nothing else is going on. The prizes are good and I like the events that are wired and in bigger rooms, sometimes you don’t get in the smaller ones ;l

Negatives: Way too many idiots in them, unfair redo's because someone moans about it. Can be really boring if the events don't vary, also I think it would be a good idea if there was a limit too how many events are booked a day by someone. It can get boring in the same room all the time.

orientalframe?
30-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Positives:
The amount of events that have been hosted over the past couple of weeks have been brilliant, nearly everyday there's 1 event each hour, which is fantastic as more people will be able to bond together since it's pretty much with the same people each time. The prizes are also decent as well as there our a different variety of them which is excellent, normally worth about one credit or two. All of the events seem well organised and under control, theres no messing about and they're all straight forward with the rules, for example if your warned twice your out, I like the simple ways used here. Also the range of the events are strarting to improve, like I remember a few times this occurred over the weeks but I don't see this happen any more which is really good.

Negatives:
It's been a couple of times (with the same host) where I've seen some unfair decisions been put out, just because the majority of the people (especially in the queue) are bribing the hosts its just not right. Also as Georgia said if the events are in the same room it gets a bit boring sometimes, I think the events would be more exciting and the players would be more enthusiastic in some way if it was changed. The same events are still going on, I know I said that they have improved, but only by the slightest. It would be better if there was a bigger range, and as the idea is growing bigger - more original/creative ones. I've seen many people say in the actual events that they're all starting to get boring by having the same ones all the time, a rare one I see is something like Defend your pod, something like that.

Apart from those picky points of mine, Events are doing superbly well at the moment and are a growing department. :P

kuzkasate
30-04-2011, 09:58 PM
P: The EO's are generally quite nice, funny and hard working people that try and produce top quality, original events.
N: I noticed several times that say one of the players or a person is genuinely rude and abusive not in a joking way, nothing happens, no warnings, no kicks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!