PDA

View Full Version : * RUMOURS *

.charley.
16-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I think it goes in here? Well. I do not know where such rumour has come from but apparently.. boys have um. yes "Done" stuff with me. Which is SO NOT TRUE! I'm only young [Not saying what age] Im over 11 but under 14 hehe and I've only ever snogged a boy! Then everyone says I've got fi...... and stuff when I havnt!! I should know! I'm me! And even the boy who I apparently done these things with is saying I DID?!?! Wth :s :@ :( Now im not the kind of person to get upset over words I normally let it go through one ear and come out the other. But this.. this I just cant every one is spreading it around my school and my area.. everyone now thinks im the local bike! And im not im not im not :( Ive only snogged a boy and now im a s...! :o I just dont get it every one is teasing me and I keep bursting out crying, why are they spreading rumours about me? How do I make it stop!?!? :@ :( :s :$

lauralol
16-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Argh they probably know its not true, they just want to get to you so dont let it. Ignore their stupid rumours, its the truth that counts not what people think

.charley.
16-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Yeah but I know that but it does get to me im rubbish at hiding my feelins =[ Thanks *rep*

lauralol
16-08-2005, 12:54 PM
ur welcome :)

And of course its going to get to you, ur only human just try and think about positive stuff? Try and keep away from the people sayin it and just spend time with your friends

.charley.
16-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Ok lol Thanks x *I'll try but there in my year and there my brothers friends now* :P Thanks x

Smits
16-08-2005, 12:56 PM
try keeping quiet bout it and not saying out pretend u don't care wot they say and c if it dies off it worked for me :p

bet ur 13 :p

Rachi
16-08-2005, 12:59 PM
If u act bothered they will carry on "/

Lol they called u another word for a slappa bcoz u snogged a boy?
They probably can only giggle and laugh when a boy passes them Not even snogging them!

lauralol
16-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Well luckily its the holidays now? Or if you're in scotland yours are over?

Roboevil
16-08-2005, 01:01 PM
If you let it get to you, apart from people carying on, they will assume it did happen, then you'll be branded a what Miny said...
Make up a rumour about somone else, everyone will forget about you ^^.

.charley.
16-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Lol Ok.. Its boys that are saying it, my "Best friends" just stand there.. my other friend melissa got bullied as well they said she got fing.... by this boy called James but she didnt :( Im either 13 or 12 lol =P

Smits
16-08-2005, 01:04 PM
bet its 13 lol i know i'm totally off subject
sowwi
yeh do wot robo said

lauralol
16-08-2005, 01:06 PM
And so what if you do anyway? Would they be too scared to do that with a girl or something "/

-whiteflame-
16-08-2005, 01:37 PM
you should take it as a compliment that they are saying it about you. out of all the girls at your school, they chose to say this stuff about you so you must be really pretty for people to want others to beleive that stuff.

i learned a valuable lesson that has got me through some tough times and im going to pass it on to you. "just smile" every time you feel low, just smile and laugh. i promise you will feel so much better for it.

.charley.
16-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Well luckily its the holidays now? Or if you're in scotland yours are over?

Im in england yes there over back to school and the boys will spread it :(
And if I make a rumour up then the person i make one up about will come back with a even worser one.
I have a short story to tell. I was sleeping over my friend melissa's in her tent and she had this fit boy over, ty, then this not so fit boy over shaney and then connor who is alright. Well Melissa will do anything and she was flirting with shaney and he was riggeling away so she ripped off his boxers as he slept in them [THE BOYS WERE IN A SEPERATE TENT AND WE HADA A PADLOCK ON OURS] and then when she ripped them off I was sitting on the floor and shaney was standing infront of me! :o So me and melissa saw his wil.. and no joke it was um.. well a bit on the small size. And i kept quiet about it and only told my mum but melissa spreaded it around our school. Bur oh no, I got the blame didnt i, then the 3 boys made up that they crept in our tent and said i was sleeping n*ked and had no pu.. what a lie we had a padlock on the tent! :@ That soon dyed down.. you see why i dont want to make a rumour up.. because of what happened last time someone ELSE made a rumour up, i got the blame. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!