PDA

View Full Version : Addiction - Ends 15th May

Cerys
04-05-2011, 04:22 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Addiction&style=30

At the moment, I have a massive addiction to Strawberry bonbons and red bull! My brother has had an addiction to fast food for many years, and not to be mean, but he is quite chubby!

For this competition, say what your addiction is (if you haven't got one, make one up!), and make up a definition for that addiction. For example: Bonbon-Addiction is a dreadful disease where you can't stop eating bonbons. The result of this could be fatal due to severe obesity.

Create a cool name for your addiction, not something silly like 'Bonbon-Addiction'! Instead of doing something like my boring example, be creative and have fun!

Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

:Usher:TheHabbo
10-05-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm always addicted to eating food. If you eat a lot of food then your tummy will grow really big and explode! This was just sent out by President Obama a few days ago! (not true) so look out for what u eat. Obama has an organization called the FAT group and calls this addiction THE FAT FOOD ADDICTION

j0rd
10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Biscuit Addiction - Addiction to eating biscuits because making food is just effort.

BamitZEm!
10-05-2011, 09:33 PM
The Waffler! I have an addiction for waffles *REMOVED* This is caused by the case of waffleondron the addiction can not be broke. You can not stop eating waffles!

Edited by sct (Assistant Forum Manager): Please do make inappropriate posts.

JerseySafety
11-05-2011, 05:30 AM
I got some quite rude ones tbh but i wont be naughty.

Sleeping Scabies [dunno what that word means but :/] - When you're addicted to sleep, especially on school mornings, when it's cold & if it's raining. Also if you have just spent like 18 hours on a computer and need heaps of sleep.

kuzkasate
11-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Absolute addiction to chocolate and to some degree crisps. Buy it seriously is an addiction, if there's no chocolate I get really moody and lash out at everyone and I can have little panic attacks where I'm just sat there shaking and near enough crying. That sounds terrible doesn't it?

Conservative,
11-05-2011, 03:36 PM
CoD 4dd1ct 2k11 - Wh3r3 y0u b3c0m3 a l33t n3rd fr0m play1ng CoD t00 much ;P

Pigperson
11-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Habbiction - Addiction to Habbo and Habbo Fansites ;)

Will

Katiieee
11-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Banana Addiction - Eating Bananas and screaming at them AAHHHHH

Elegance
11-05-2011, 04:57 PM
TUMBLADDICTION

ok so basically theres this blogging site called tumblr nd all the cool people hang out on there yh.
nd im addicted :) www.rosieinwonderland.tumblr.com wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leanneeexo
11-05-2011, 05:17 PM
ICan'tStopListeningToMusicAddition- Where you are addicted to music and you can't stop listening and singing along to your favourite songs, bands and tunes!

CrazyLemurs
11-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Machinoborollotonagontosiaratibenappleanosis.
Fatal addiction to Apple machinery, and particularly the iPad.
After mere seconds of discovering the product, the disease is noticeable.
Patient dies within hours, after eyes burn out from addictive playing and brain fizzles from overactivity on Angry Birds.

iflu.
11-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Gleekifacation - When your addicted to Glee and all you watch is Glee, all you listen to is Glee, all you talk about is Glee, You quote lines from the show every chance you get, you have created Glee room's on habbo ( the april rhodes civic papillion ) you make facebook account's for the glee cast, and you start dressing like Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray and intend to have a Glee themed birthday party... Sadly this is all true for me : o
there is no cure for this disease and you will die slowly from only drinking slushies.

Delimed
12-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Xbox addiction

Tanning the xbox

MW2GarethQuaile
12-05-2011, 04:04 PM
I have an odd disease called addictiontobelievingducksarewatchingmewhilesitting onaparkbencheatingcrackers I dont understand what its about...

iLion
12-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Loveitus - When you love peeps kthnx ;DD

Jordan
12-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Blinkaddiction - Addicted to blink... constantly!

ChloeeBALDWIN
12-05-2011, 09:13 PM
My massive addiction is habbo..
Habbo is like a drug LOL ..
And i can't get off it.. Im on 24/7 (Unless family reason or school)
But any other day im on habbo..
And also you think thats not bad..
I do it with my tounge sticking out..
My tounge sticks out whatever im doing,
Especially when im consintrating..
:D hope i didnt scare you LOL

Paige.
12-05-2011, 09:33 PM
idiotitus - it's where you act like an idiot when you see cute animals and start talking to them like a baby :D

Gravitator
12-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Winning - Im addicted to winning

Samantha.
13-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Vandiction - Addicted to Vanilla Coke

geo
13-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Pixie Lott addiction (er i dont want to ruin her name) - addiction to her music.. and her

CANT BLAME ME THOUGH.

LuciieOx
14-05-2011, 10:43 PM
Over-Washing your hands - Nobody will want you because your wierd;3

Lovest
15-05-2011, 08:04 AM
Habbodiction - A terribly horrible unreversable disease, where your eyes turn Pixel Ivy, all you see in real life becomes habbo like, so people will become habbos, furniture will become furni in habbo.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!