PDA

View Full Version : Man City support gets FA Cup Victory Tattoo

Arron
11-05-2011, 01:56 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385562/Football-fanatic-gets-tattoo-celebrate-teams-FA-cup-victory--theyve-lifted-trophy.html

Didn't something like this happen once before?

Anyway I want Stoke to win even more now.

Conservative,
11-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Oh yeah, although it turned out to be fake - a picture was posted of a City fan with a tattoo of Rooney on his back. But tbh it's probably fake.

Cwmbran
11-05-2011, 03:46 PM
please dear god let this be true and city lose

Alexx..
11-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Wasn't it that a city fan got a picture of kaka tattooed on him but he didn't sign? I hope they lose for getting such a sucky tattoo.

StefanWolves
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
City fans arent the smartest

Oleh
12-05-2011, 03:10 PM
I think it was rooney on his back but was proven fake via the shop being american aswell as the reflection in the window being a american truck

RyRy
12-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Hahahahhaha I bet it's Minstrels Matty.

luce
12-05-2011, 03:58 PM

haha probably but he's probably got a Treble winner 2011 one though ;-) The rooney one turned out to be fake i think but it's probably been done because they have less brains than the footballers they support :-)!

also it's funny because if united fans did that every time we won a cup none of us would have any skin left. shows how bitter some of them really are!

Shockwave.2CC
12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
I really hope Manchester City loose now

Describe
12-05-2011, 07:21 PM
It's an awful tattoo but it's still better than most of the tattoos people have in those "look at my tat!" threads.

Bradobbin
13-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Someone had one like "Rooney - Manchester City 2010" because they were so sure he was going to sign for them pmsl.

Ajthedragon
13-05-2011, 03:51 PM
I hope they lose now. :P

Minstrels2.0
17-05-2011, 01:12 PM
With posts still mentioning me even though I haven't had access to the forum since 2010 under the Minstrels account (and even that was extremely brief) you'd think people actually believed I added a lot to the sports section and have since felt it's demise in my absence, I didn't think it was fashionable to publicly have this opinion.

Anyway Ryan, I hear you have or recently had a new girlfriend? Is this one a real world girl or is she another forumite?

Oh and Ryan, one last thing.

http://paimages.s3.amazonaws.com/categories/sport/480x385/10737654.jpg

haha probably but he's probably got a Treble winner 2011 one though ;-)
Oh Lucy, you're so witty.

...shows how bitter some of them really are!
Bitter? I believe you're muddled up here. He's bitter because he has a tattoo celebrating a famous win? Bitter is removing a banner mocking a club for not winning a major cup for 35 years and then removing it when they win a major trophy only to create a new one mocking them since they've last won the league. Do you really need to bother about another team when you've just become the most successful club in English history? Now that's bitter.

RyRy
17-05-2011, 01:55 PM
With posts still mentioning me even though I haven't had access to the forum since 2010 under the Minstrels account (and even that was extremely brief) you'd think people actually believed I added a lot to the sports section and have since felt it's demise in my absence, I didn't think it was fashionable to publicly have this opinion.

Anyway Ryan, I hear you have or recently had a new girlfriend? Is this one a real world girl or is she another forumite?

Oh and Ryan, one last thing.

http://paimages.s3.amazonaws.com/categories/sport/480x385/10737654.jpg

Oh Lucy, you're so witty.

Bitter? I believe you're muddled up here. He's bitter because he has a tattoo celebrating a famous win? Bitter is removing a banner mocking a club for not winning a major cup for 35 years and then removing it when they win a major trophy only to create a new one mocking them since they've last won the league. Do you really need to bother about another team when you've just become the most successful club in English history? Now that's bitter.

HAHAHA I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A LESCOTT DIG YA CHEEKY **** LOL! forumite ofc hahah well done on winning the fa cup, am i right in saying that man city have the chance to take 3rd place in prem league btw?

Minstrels2.0
17-05-2011, 04:44 PM
HAHAHA I KNEW THERE WOULD BE A LESCOTT DIG YA CHEEKY **** LOL! forumite ofc hahah well done on winning the fa cup, am i right in saying that man city have the chance to take 3rd place in prem league btw?
Your own fault regarding the Lescott dig! Who is it? If we beat Stoke tonight and beat Bolton away on the final day then we finish 3rd, if we pull it off then I'll be over the moon as I didn't think the season could get any better then Arsenal lost!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!