PDA

View Full Version : Neil Lennon getting attacked ?

A4R0N
11-05-2011, 09:29 PM
personally i think he got what was coming to him hes an ignorant thug that should have nothing to do with football

luce
13-05-2011, 07:57 PM
I don't even see how you can begin to say he got what's coming to him. No person who has a wife and kids should be subject to what he is. Also you say he should have nothing to do with football, well actually what he is getting attacked over also has nothing to do with football. It's sectarian and the Rangers fans don't like him because he is a Republican and they are Unionist so there is a deep ingrained hatred that runs way deeper than any football match can.

While he may be an idiot and shouldn't really be provoking people like his is, even if he wasn't he would still be a target for some nutty Unionist with a point to prove. But i don't see how you can justify saying any human deserves that.

Red
13-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Although I don't agree with him being hit, if he wasn't such a sectarian bigot, then he wouldn't have left himself open to attack.

Shockwave.2CC
13-05-2011, 09:00 PM
I've heard that he's been getting attacked because hes Catholic and people in Scotland don't like a catholic being a manger or something like that. Don't know if its true or not.

He can come back to Leicester anytime. He's always welcome here :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!