PDA

View Full Version : Clue-doh - Ends 17th May

Inseriousity.
12-05-2011, 07:25 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Cluedoh&style=10

Some criminals commit a crime thinking it's the perfect crime and that they'll never get caught only to find themselves in a hilarious situation where they mess up big time. For this competition, write a story about a criminal getting caught. It has to be a funny reason why they mess up and get caught though! The funniest reason will win! Good luck!

Prize: 1 month VIP + 10 rep

Conservative,
12-05-2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWFHBzz-wU That sums up my one.

BamitZEm!
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
The criminal robs a bank in the country and makes a run for it. He runs into a bull farm. After a while bulls start chasing him & police too. The criminal slips over bull poo & the bulls then surrounded him poking the criminal with their horns. For punishment the criminal has to clear up the farm.

coolfish30
12-05-2011, 09:08 PM
This video shows a man trying to steal clothes from a clothes recycling bin, he got a bit stuck on the way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEo0AI1218

Pigperson
12-05-2011, 09:09 PM
A man has been suspected to have murdered 3 people but he has disappeared abroad but the police do not know which country as he escaped on a jet boat with a briefcase full of cash taken from these 3 people. Meanwhile there are new policemen on a training day in France and they are in the lecture room. At this point the man hands out a document of an example of a wanted criminal. The policemen then go to the beach for time off. When they arrive at the beach, they feel like having an ice cream to cool down. They go to the ice cream store and it is huge with ice cream everywhere and it's an extraordinary store. When the policemen are there, they see the man and a guy realizes, his name was Mike. Mike then grabbed his ice cream, aimed, threw his double scoop ice cream at the wanted criminal and his eyes were splatted with the chocolate ice cream scoops. He looked like a panda. The man couldn't see and he tried to run away but ended up running into the ice cream counter and all the ice cream fell on him and he got covered in multicoloured gloop. To add to that, he scared away a poor little girl who ran off crying :[ The policemen then arrested him.

Will

Paige.
12-05-2011, 09:37 PM
a young boy is walking down the street with his mates and they spot an old woman walking across the street and his friends dare him to mug her so he runs over to her and tries to grab her handbag, and she's putting up a fight and he eventually grabs it and starts running but the old lady shouts out his name and he turns around in shock online to see that it's his grandma.

JerseySafety
13-05-2011, 02:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enWFHBzz-wU That sums up my one.

OMG LOL. I've never seen that BAHAHA.

This was a car commercial but I found it interesting LOL :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApZubIqwy9A

:Usher:TheHabbo
13-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Once upon a time their was a bank robber named Phil. Phil was really homeless. One day he dressed up as a robber. He robs a billionare's wallet. Then all he see's is $1 meanwhile a little girl was playing with a rubber ducky and when she was splashing water, the ducky flew out the window and landed on the street! As Phil wasn't looking he trips over the duckie and lands into garbage where somebody had thrown away a crocodile (which is weird) so the crocodile chased Phil and torn off his pants then Phil ran away and landed in to the police car. So Phil was in jail and nicknamed The Snatcher and the girl was a hero and nicknamed The Squeaky Sarah. The End

:.JessLiu.:
13-05-2011, 04:53 AM
The guy who egged nearly egged. Justin Bieber. Seriously who goes on Facebook after nearly egging him and posts it up. It's like the equivalent of posting up "At a bank now these security guards are so noob I just punched them and they're unconscious." or "Hahahaha Walking away with $100000000 after robbing the bank."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMV6L2MSLYs

Delimed
13-05-2011, 06:45 AM
A criminal robs the bank, Tries to make a stealthy escape but fails.

Samantha.
13-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Someone tried to rob from a shop and ran out tripped over and got captured.

Leanneeexo
13-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Climbing on the roof of a musuem, falling through the glass and get hooked by his clothes onto a hook :P muahhahaa

Gravitator
14-05-2011, 04:06 AM
A Lake County man suspected of robbing a Minneola convenience store at gunpoint returned to the business the following day to buy cigarettes and was recognized by clerks as the gunman, officials said.
Store clerks at the sunoco convenience store just off U.S. Highway 27 reported that a man they recognized as a regular customer stole $500 and several packs of Newport cigarettes about 11 p.m.
(http://www.habboxforum.com/topic/crime-law-justice/police/lake-county-sheriffs-office-ORGOV000023.topic)

Though the gunman was wearing a mask, the victim told detectives he pulled it down and exposed his face. The clerks gave a description of the man and his car — a large blue vehicle — but detectives were unable to locate him, the report said.
The next day, the man identified as 18-year-old Brandon Tyler Walker, bought more cigarettes at the store and left in a silver Chevrolet SUV. The clerks immediately called police.
A deputy sheriff spotted the vehicle in the 200 block of Ridgecrest Loop and questioned the SUV owner, they said. A big blue car was mentioned during the conversation and deputies retrieved a name.

Ms.Aquamarine
14-05-2011, 09:47 PM
There was a Criminal at the grocery store. He was carrying a real gun into the store. There was a little boy behind him who had a bubble gun. It looked like a real gun except bubbles came out. The little boy then reached inside the criminal's pocket and got the real gun. He thought it looked so shiny! He then put his bubble gun inside the criminal's pocket. The criminal did not notice what the boy had done. He quickly put a mask on, came up to the lady next to the cash register pulled out his ''gun'' and yelled,''GIVE ME THE MONEY OR ELSE.'' The lady is screaming and he says,''If you do not stop screaming I will shoot!'' She keeps screaming. He then shoots. Instead of bullets coming up, brightly colored BUBBLES came out. :D Just then the police rushed in and took him to jail!! No one did not know the little boy had the real gun though. ;o Uh oh. ;o

Lovest
15-05-2011, 08:39 AM
There was once these students, they heard this man had this Drug it was suppose to be a special one because when you try it, you start peeing blood, " teenagers " thinking it was funny wanted to buy that drug, but the old man said that he couldn't get until Friday, so they planned to wait until Friday and they made a plan to Pee in the school Bathroom and place a dummie in the middle of the floor thinking someone died, So Friday came, but police came for drug test once a year they come and thats when the teenagers got worried, Police came to check the lockers, so the teenagers said " ** this - smoked all the drug there was - " The old man forgot that too much of that drug makes unaccesive pee, so the police came and he said the locker was ok when suddenly the boy starts to drip blood form his zipper, police thought it might have been from the nose, but they noticed, the kid ended up having to walk down the whole long hall with bloody underwears, all the teenagers were accused of Drug abuse and sent to juvinile,

L0st-Angel
15-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Bob is a criminal.
Bob steals things.
Bob is going to steal the Mona Lisa.
Bob sends a post-it note to the Police telling them he is going to steal it at 12:00am today.
Bob decides to wear a luminous pink leotard with "I'm stealing the Mona Lisa" on it in glow sticks.
Bob tapes his criminal record to his back - it's a bad one.
Bob sings his special song "I'm stealing Lisa, you'll never catch me, never catch me, never catch me, I'm stealing Lisa, hee hee hee, hee hee hee, hee hee."
Bob is caught and is confused.
Bob was subtle.
Bob planned his raid down to the last detail.
Bob doesn't know why he was caught.

GirlNextDoor15
16-05-2011, 08:26 AM
There's this father criminal who wants to rob the bank. But, he's afraid he'll not succeed and so, he brought his wife and children including a 16 month old baby to rob the bank. He taught his family members (including the 16 month old baby) on how to use those butcher knives so that they can scare off those security guards. In the end, they did not succeed and the whole family ended up getting caught and jailed (including the 16 month old baby with his mother) because the baby apparently cried when they are trying to rob the bank.

Zeptis
17-05-2011, 02:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi7ozRSDpSw

The story for my epic is fail i like the video above. A robber just robber million of dollars from the IS treassry (somehow) and he is driving away in his get away car and is getting away he then sees a candy trail from a kid dropping candy out of a bag ( there is a candy shop near by) he then pulls over and starts picking each piece of candy up and eating it. saying ooh a piece of candy each time, such as james woods. The cops spot his car and catch him. He might of been caught but he still got his candy!!! -thumbs up-

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!