Everton v Chelsea
Fulham v Arsenal
Man Utd v Blackpool
Newcastle v West Brom
Stoke v Wigan
Tottenham v Birmingham
West Ham v Sunderland
Wolves v Blackburn

West Ham are officially relegated after losing 3-2 to Wigan at the DW.

-Heart
15-05-2011, 05:29 PM
Our destiny is in our own hands, we just need to focus on the job at hand which is to win against Blackburn and secure survival. That being said..

http://i54.tinypic.com/15zoxzo.png

Holy ******* ****.

Arron
15-05-2011, 05:52 PM
I was going to post something like that. The relegation battle will be so tense come next week. I hope Wigan and Birmingham follow West Ham into The Championship.

Deak
15-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Should be a very interesting final day!

No idea who will go down in the final 2 spots..

p.s i like you profile pic Arron :)

Arron
15-05-2011, 05:57 PM
haha thanks, how fitting :)

StefanWolves
15-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Us v Blackburn, i think in the end both teams will play out a draw to keep us both up, i think it'll finish like this-

Blackpool to finish above Wigan on goal difference!

15th Blackburn
16th Wolves
17th BLACKPOOL
18th Wigan
19th Birmingham
20th West Ham

I think Blackpool will draw with United and Wigan draw with Stoke. Spurs will beat Blues 2-0 to send them down.

brandon
16-05-2011, 01:54 AM
I hope Blackpool and Wigan stay up (Blackpool especially) and Blackburn and Birmingham go down.

Arron
21-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Doesn't look to promising for Blackpool but who knows?

Deak
21-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Blackpool lose & could still stay up if birmingham get beat by a few goals!

Would like blackpool to stay up!

Lamz
22-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Hopefully Man City will lose or draw with Bolton this afternoon. If Arsenal win against Fulham this afternoon, we will end 3rd & will have a comfortable pre-season full of rest, training & transfers. :D

JackBuddy
22-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Thank **** Birmingham are down, most negative/boring team in the league by a mile.

Wanted Wolves, Wigan and Blackpool to stay up though.

Circadia
22-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm depressed :( Blackpool have gone down :\ Hopefully we we play good enough next season and get back up to the premiership ;) But my whole family are glad Birmingham have gone down to! Just a shame we went down with them and west ham :(

Deak
22-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I really wanted Blackpool to stop up ... but they haven't & obviously they deserve to go down over the 38 game season.

Man City get 3rd & Spurs 5th...

So Birmingham have gone down and still will be in europa league next year and rumour has it that blackpool will also be in europa league due to coming 2nd behind spurs in the fair play league...

Overall, that was a fantastic survival sunday unless you are a blackpool or birmingham fan of course!

Matthew
22-05-2011, 06:37 PM
shame blackpool went down. I remember that after the first game of the season they were first on goal difference weren't they? (until chelsea played).

Glad birmingham went down, It's actually depressing to see them play sometimes.

Circadia
22-05-2011, 06:39 PM
shame blackpool went down. I remember that after the first game of the season they were first on goal difference weren't they? (until chelsea played).

Glad birmingham went down, It's actually depressing to see them play sometimes.

yeah they were first on goal difference at the start

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!