PDA

View Full Version : [24] Walk of Fame - Ends 29th May [12am BST]

Jurv
17-05-2011, 06:35 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=104&t=Walk%20of%20Fame

I'm guessing you already know about the Walk of Fame which is located in Hollywood. There's a vast number of celebrities who've earned there own star dedicated to themselves, I find it quite fascinating if you ask me! After doing some research on the good old internet I've discovered a list of celebrities who have actually got their name on the Walk of Fame. For this competition I want you to come up with someone who you think deserves a place on this list of celebrities and why? I've given you a template to help with your entry.
Good luck! :)

Name:
Reason:

Prize: 2 points, 5 credits + 10 rep

.x.miss.angel.x
28-05-2011, 07:05 PM
my best friend Beca.
She does not have a bad bone in her body, the nicest and funniest girl ever
and she has an incredible talent for singing, acting and dancing! Im sure she will be big one day!!

Elegance
28-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Name: omgalice
Reason: best thread 2k9

Jordan
28-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Lady Gaga

- Because millions love her, she makes amazing songs. She is well known.

Paige.
28-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Name: My Mum
Reason: I know this may sound really cheesy or whatever but idc LOL basically my mum has chrones disease and alot of other things wrong and she is a single parent, she has had alot of things happen to her, i won't go into detail because it's not nice but you get what i mean, and she has bought me and my brother up for the past 15 years on her own and she works 2 full time jobs just to keep a roof on our heads and food in our bellys or w.e (cheesy :P) but it's true. She's the best no jk!

RyanDOT
28-05-2011, 07:16 PM
Name: Simon Cowell
Reason: He has found some amazing artists, and he does charity work, not forgetting he speaks from his heart, no matter if it's rude or loving.

Geexox
28-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Name: Bruno Mars
Reason: He is an amazing singer, musician and writer. He's cute and has a great personality. He's written loads of really big hits for other people like Flo Rida's "Low" Travie McCoy's "Billionaire" and loads more :)

ROT
28-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Name: Ethan Kath
Reason: Ok, most of you will be like omgzwtf hu he?? he no1 i dnt liek hem!!! But Ethan Kath is the musical genious behind 'crystal castles' they're an amazing band from Canada. Ethan & band partner alice tour the word performing everywhere and anywhere. They're such lovely and genuine people too, not like most modern day stars who think they're better than everyone, and think theyre special.
Ethan Katha and Alice Glass both deserve a place, they're just amazing people who don't get enough credit for the amazing things they do.

iLion
28-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Name: Paul 'O' Grady
Reason: For looking after animals and giving to charity and doing important stuff from the kindness of his heart.

ChloeeBALDWIN
28-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Name : Habbox (all staff & founders and listeners)
Reason: Habbox deserves a star weither its for the staff , listeners , founders anyone it doesnt matter because habbox is run by a whole load of people to make people happy on habbo and you know what they have the best forum ever XD And if it wasn't for habbox i think most of the listeners and staff wouldn't even be on habbo because habbox has events ... jobs that are run by NORMAL people that wan't to help.If habbox didnt exist i think i wouldn't even be on habbo .. because i had a very long break from habbo.com but then a mate of mine told me about habbox and i remember i joined habbo just for habbox.. If habbox wasn't here now who knows where we would all be .. Habbox puts a smile on everyone's faces and that's what i like about it .. So i think that habbox deserves a tile (star) just for the inspiration

ToriJ2000
28-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Name:Adele

Reason:She is a realy nice person who does not take her self to seriously wich is great. also all of her songs means something special and she can have a laugh.

Zeptis
28-05-2011, 08:32 PM
I think Rebecca Blac deserves a place because she became the most hated internet sensation in less then a week, now that is amazing!

Jazz
28-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Name: Cheryl Cole
Reason: Because your worth it. (Warning: She might get taken off in a week. Acsent init..)

orientalframe?
28-05-2011, 08:57 PM
name: omgALICE
reason: lesbian of the century m8 xx

Alex3213
28-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Name: Lord Sugar
Reason: Because otherwise whoever's in charge of who goes on it will be fired.

Pigperson
28-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Name: Adele
Reason: I know she is already a huge star but she deserves every bit of success she gets. Her music inspires and touches you where nothing else can. Her voice is to die for and she is not a manufactured singer that mimes etc. When she sings live, she sings better, if not, just as good as on her album. I have listened to her album and many songs are just amazing, her voice is amazing, and on top of that she is HILARIOUS. If you watch her on any chat show, she is really down to earth and you can connect to her. She just acts like any normal person and is genuinely nice!

Will

Aidenn
28-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Name; Will Young
Reason; Because as his name says he will always remain young, therefore immoirtal, we better honour him now before he gains power and takes over the world.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!