PDA

View Full Version : Maplestory?

Celacia
25-05-2011, 07:09 AM
The game I played when I was a tween has crept back into my heart and I'm actually having fun with it.

If you've played it before and disliked the korean style grind, you might want to give it another chance. A patch for the game called "The Big Bang" was released a few months ago and EXP rates were heightened drastically!

I made a 125 I/L Arch Mage and a 85 White Knight on El Nido in the past few weeks and I'm still going!

Does anyone else play this quirky 2D MMO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhpC2Cjt-o

Scotesh
29-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I used to play this a long time ago but I have no idea what my old username was or anything. Would be good to start playing again though...

Oleh
29-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Got to like level 10 and gave in, not a huge fan of 2d scrollers, especially 2d mmorpgs

TehJoshy
30-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Got to like level 10 and gave in, not a huge fan of 2d scrollers, especially 2d mmorpgs

this tbh. I didn't realize the game was still going neither :P

HotelUser
30-05-2011, 08:06 PM
I have a level 115 ranger. I used to play years ago when it was much much harder to level up. They've changed how much EXP you need now and it's REALLY easy to level now. I'd play again if I had the time. It's a really unique game and the 2Dness of it makes it easier for someone who's terrible at games like I am.

It's not as fun anymore without Ludi PQ though. Smuggling and popularity of PQs made the game a lot better because otherwise there is a LOT of grinding.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!