Arron
27-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Barcelona vs Manchester United
Wembley Stadium
19:45pm kick off

nuff said.

alexxxxx
27-05-2011, 12:04 PM
united to win the 2nd half, after messi scores in the first half.

barcelona havent played such a dynamic team as man utd this season. real madrid never seem to be able to change games nor can arsenal.

(btw i dislike united thats just what i think)

Deak
27-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Going to be a VERY good game & it depends how both teams play...

I do think Barca will win the game eventually, but united wont just give up!

Arron
27-05-2011, 06:48 PM
United can make chances and it's up to us to take them this time! Two years ago we missed early chances to take the lead but we never took them which resulted in us getting beat 2-0.

I'm confident that we can win. I'm confident that Fergie's tactics will be spot on and I'm confident that we can get the double.

I wish I could go but a) I'm not a season ticket holder and b) I don't have £600 to spare so it looks like I'll be watching it in 3D at our local pub!

Also we have to win just for Van Der Sar.

luce
27-05-2011, 06:58 PM
I think, obviously as a united support, we can win. However you cannot deny ho good Barca are i think people have built up this mythical fear of them they are beatable and have been in La Liga this year by "mid-table" teams. Not saying we haven't but it shows that they can be beaten. Also United have performed better in Europe this year as our squad is more suited to it i think by putting giggs in the middle and having probably two of the most hard working players ever on the wings - Valencia and Park. I think the game will be won/lost in the midfield and while ours isn't as strong Rooney offers strong support from upfront while Chica can still poach and score even if he just has one opportunity in 90 minutes. Longer the game goes on more i would fancy United to win. Never say die attitude.

you need more than £600 now you'll have to pay above £1000 we tried for tickets but couldn't get any - they're literally like goal dust. Euafa have messed it up 25,000 corporate tickets? This is a CL final should be ticketed for the fans not the corrupt footballing leaders. United and barca have at least 75,000 home supports and more at home games and could sell twice as much for this game.

Arron
27-05-2011, 07:02 PM
BELIEVE

luce
27-05-2011, 07:10 PM
BELIEVE

obviously can't wait until tomorrow night going to have to keep busy in the day!!

Deak
27-05-2011, 07:15 PM
obviously can't wait until tomorrow night going to have to keep busy in the day!!

League 2 play off final ... ?

-Heart
27-05-2011, 09:51 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/1448g1y.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/10dh5y0.jpg

Arron
27-05-2011, 09:53 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/1448g1y.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/10dh5y0.jpg

you're two years behind!

luce
28-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Expected team for United tonight biggest news is that there is no room for Berba even on the bench and Barca is that captain Puyol is only on the bench :)

Zak
28-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Personally I think Barca will win, you can't even touch Barca without one of them diving and performing about ten somersaults before hitting the floor.

.Shaun,,
28-05-2011, 06:32 PM
Barca all the way. :)

Lamz
28-05-2011, 08:47 PM
UNLUCKY UNITED!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha SHAME! About "
Arsenal we knocked you out, your ****, we won the league" WAIT... Who was the ONLY team to beat them in the CL?

Middlesbrough
28-05-2011, 09:46 PM
UNLUCKY UNITED!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha SHAME! About "" WAIT... Who was the ONLY team to beat them in the CL?

What relevance does your quote have?

Arsenal won nothing this season.

Colossus
28-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Well played Barcelona!

Lamz
28-05-2011, 10:14 PM
What relevance does your quote have?

Arsenal won nothing this season.

& Middlesbrough?

-Heart
28-05-2011, 10:17 PM
& Middlesbrough?
Did he mention Boro? No, no he didn't.

The best team won at the end of the day. I was rooting for United but there's no shame in losing to the best team in the world. Rooney played well, however there are some players that should feel they could've contributed more. At the end of the day though, we just have to sit back and appreciate the fact that we've got to watch this outstanding Barcelona team play the beautiful game in the way they do.

Deak
28-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Barca deserved to win tonight, it was still a very good game tho!

Matthew
28-05-2011, 10:50 PM
& Middlesbrough?

I'm pretty sure he didnt say anything about middlesbrough...

Well done barca, and unlucky man u I guess!

Lamz
29-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Did he mention Boro? No, no he didn't.

The best team won at the end of the day. I was rooting for United but there's no shame in losing to the best team in the world. Rooney played well, however there are some players that should feel they could've contributed more. At the end of the day though, we just have to sit back and appreciate the fact that we've got to watch this outstanding Barcelona team play the beautiful game in the way they do.

I'm pretty sure he didnt say anything about middlesbrough...

Well done barca, and unlucky man u I guess!

he didn't no, but I did. :)

luce
29-05-2011, 08:34 AM
UNLUCKY UNITED!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha SHAME! About "" WAIT... Who was the ONLY team to beat them in the CL?

he didn't no, but I did. :)

Arsenal should be winning something every season, Boro ill all due respect shouldn't, they're in a different league.

Arsenal go to the CC final and lost to Birmingham, a team who will be playing championship football next season. Half of your team, including your talisman, will be leaving this season. The latter for Barcelona. You beat them 2-1 with a breakaway goal at home then got played off the park for 90 minutes at the camp nou. You beat them yes, but you also lost to them at the Camp Nou and ultimately.

Also on your comment of unlucky united, we weren't unlucky at all. Barcelona are amazing, in my opinion the best team in the world, including national teams (probably because of their high volume of spanish players with some added class for the brazilians like Alves and of course Messi). So if anything we were lucky not to suffer an embarrassing defeat and i think we gave a good account of ourselves.

If arsenal had been in that final you would have been shown how to play football, since Wenger is desperately trying to get your team to be Barcelona with the "perfect goal" every time and passing football. One problem, you're not good enough! Hence why you don't win anything, yet come so close.

Also well done to Rooney, Vidic and Ferdinand who didn't put a foot wrong last night. Shame VDS let Messi's shot in but if that hadn't gone it, i'm sure another would have.

FlyingJesus
29-05-2011, 12:12 PM
The better team by a long long way - on paper yes but from last night's play certainly on the field too. Rooney and (surprisingly) Park seemed to be Man U's best in my eyes but as a team they hardly had a chance. One shot on goal (which was a fantastic one to be fair) and 37% possession, with 16 fouls committed trying to get it back each time they lost it. What really made a difference though in terms of viewing pleasure was how people weren't diving all over the place in this fixture, which would really have ruined the entire thing

Arron
29-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Barca are outstanding. We lost to a proper footballing team.

There were a few moments in the match though where some of the Barca players went down softly to gain a free kick. It did ruin it a bit from our point of view as we were desperate to get a goal back and was chasing the game. But yeah well deserved Barcelona.

.Shaun,,
29-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Barca are outstanding. We lost to a proper footballing team.

There were a few moments in the match though where some of the Barca players went down softly to gain a free kick. It did ruin it a bit from our point of view as we were desperate to get a goal back and was chasing the game. But yeah well deserved Barcelona.

First man united fan to give credit were it is due.

Lamz
29-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Arsenal should be winning something every season, Boro ill all due respect shouldn't, they're in a different league.

Arsenal go to the CC final and lost to Birmingham, a team who will be playing championship football next season. Half of your team, including your talisman, will be leaving this season. The latter for Barcelona. You beat them 2-1 with a breakaway goal at home then got played off the park for 90 minutes at the camp nou. You beat them yes, but you also lost to them at the Camp Nou and ultimately.

Also on your comment of unlucky united, we weren't unlucky at all. Barcelona are amazing, in my opinion the best team in the world, including national teams (probably because of their high volume of spanish players with some added class for the brazilians like Alves and of course Messi). So if anything we were lucky not to suffer an embarrassing defeat and i think we gave a good account of ourselves.

If arsenal had been in that final you would have been shown how to play football, since Wenger is desperately trying to get your team to be Barcelona with the "perfect goal" every time and passing football. One problem, you're not good enough! Hence why you don't win anything, yet come so close.

Also well done to Rooney, Vidic and Ferdinand who didn't put a foot wrong last night. Shame VDS let Messi's shot in but if that hadn't gone it, i'm sure another would have.

I actually can't disagree here.

luce
30-05-2011, 10:07 AM
First man united fan to give credit were it is due.

if you read my post, then i did, but whatever. :-)

And thanks lamar, spend this summer and they Arsenal may be alright but i think, in all honesty, you need a new manager. After the invincibles he hasn't done anything worth noting.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!