PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Hobbas take to long or are there not enough of them

Mit
19-09-2004, 06:14 PM
Alot of people complain about the time it takes for a hobba to come when you call for help but i simply think that there are not enough of them :@ alot of people are left standing there after someone has taken their furni or has abused them in anyway.
i find that if you call them when you spot scripted furni they come alot quicker. Mizki came in about 40secs :eusa_danc but if you complain about somebody annoying you they are less likely to come. in truth i think hobbas also want to go to incidents that are exciting and are intresting.
But iam not saying hobbas dont do their job well its just that there arent enough of them :eusa_clap

woolyman
19-09-2004, 06:16 PM
This topic belongs in the bobba section

m
07-10-2004, 08:13 PM
They neaver come :(

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 01:25 AM
Well if Habbo actually were smart enough and cared which they dont because they are only interested in making money which is why the site was made, they will deal with this, but as they only want to make money by people buying credits etc, they dont give a monkeys so you really cant do anything.

Superside
09-10-2004, 01:52 AM
Well, Hobba's are only humain, they can't just show up, when you call for help remember to tell them where you are(owner of the room and room name)
Remember to put your name. Tell them why you need them also, I know that it takes a lot of space but when I call for help It works all the time

GommeInc
12-10-2004, 04:31 PM
True, but they would be able to come if Habbo was so tight, HIRE LOADS OF HOBBA's GOMME DAMN IT!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!