PDA

View Full Version : Habbox 24 ~ Winners!

Martin
30-05-2011, 08:48 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3865423/hx24winners.gif

A very special event happened last weekend! From Saturday 28th May to Sunday 29th May, Habbox put on a 24 hour marathon of exciting events, competitions and quests! There was something to do for every single hour during the event, with many hours having multiple events and competitions to keep you well and truly busy!

I would like to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this event, it was a huge success with all of the events being very popular! I would also like to thank all the staff involved for giving up their time to do this, and of course to Hecktix who did an amazing job during the day of ensuring everything ran smoothly! We hope to do similar events to this in the future, and I for one was really happy to see so many new faces and the opportunity to meet people from other timezones!

Now for the part I know you are all waiting for! The prizes. Here is the full list of winners for the Habbox 24 event!

1st Place
With an amazing 29 points, in first place we have Pdiddy110! She has won 300 Credits and One Month Forum VIP!

2nd Place
With a fantastic 23 Points, in Second place we have Jordesh! He has won 150 Credits and One Month Forum VIP!

3rd Place
Closely followed up with 22 Points, we have Pigperson in Third Place. He has won 75 Credits and One Month Forum VIP!

Remaining Winners

A massive well done to all of them! As well as the top three, the remaining top 10 on the leaderboard will also receive 10 Credits! They are the following:

Jurv

orientalframe?

.x.miss.angel.x.

iLion

kaylinboo

buttons

,BROKENnail

All winners will be receiving a PM soon! Once again thanks to everyone for making this a success!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!