PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Companies - Ends 10th June

Cerys
02-06-2011, 11:21 AM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Crazy%20Companies&style=43

Imagine I am your boss, and I'm going to give you a promotion which allows you to have your own company.
To get this promotion, you need to do me a few things...
1. Tell me your company name
2. Tell me what your company does e.g sells products/makes products

Make sure you go into detail on number 2!

Good luck!

Prize: 10 credits + 10 rep

Gina
05-06-2011, 07:54 PM
LOVE4LYF is company name
It sells animals nd husbands

HollieAshworth.
05-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Name: BuildaBra

Products: Well from the name you would guess that people would get to choose there own bras and choose the colour/s, style, decorations! BuildaBra would be for girls with the passion for the bras!, coming from sizes 32AA to 50L, the bigger your boobs the more decoration you get to put on them! The decoration would vary between what you would want including; butterflies, bees, beads, insects anything you can think of! The colours would be any colours in the world!
You start of with the style of bra you want in plain white, then you move onto the colour of the bra and very wide range of colours to choose from! Then moving on to the decoration, you can have up to 10 bits of decoration on your bra, and then you can choose what lace you want a variety of colours available you don't have to have a lace on if you don't want too!

Magic139
05-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Delightful
We make/sell chocolates, sweets, gift boxes for chocolate ect.

BamitZEm!
05-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Lighten Up - Name
This company makes lights you can change the colour change the shade and the right amount of light you need, it comes with a system which can heat up the room or turn it down. This light is Eco which means while enjoying relaxing on the couch Thinking you saved the planet.You can also change the material of your light cover or style/design and this light lasts over 20years

Katiieee
06-06-2011, 01:53 PM
Name:Prankster's
We make and sell pranks like fake vomit and stuff like that :)

=Havoction=
06-06-2011, 02:30 PM
I would named my company : LiveBlogShop
So basically,this company controls a progrem called Blogshop.There is blogshop if you typed in google.In fact,there is alot of blogshop in website but this is a liveblogshop so if you like anything that is cheap,in fact blogshop sells cheap stuff,you can contact em straight away.So its like 24hrs there is somebody who you can ask/discuss/chat.Plus plus,you don't have to worry about meeting em for payments or receiving ur goods by meeting.You just have to click on pay online and thats it and it will deliver at you're doorstep as fast as they can.If you don't have paypal or wat so ever.SMS too can be done!

mY iMagInAtIon Is wIlD

Katiieee
06-06-2011, 03:02 PM
NAME: Prankster's
We sell fake vomit and stuff like that :)

Leanneeexo
06-06-2011, 10:46 PM
1. Tell me your company name

Popsiclez

2. Tell me what your company does e.g sells products/makes products
We make all flavoured ice pops and sell them in batches, they never melt and can be kept outside of a freezer =) You can get them with multiple colours/flavours.

:Usher:TheHabbo
06-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Name: Blob

Make Your your own blob and carry it home to play with!

Pigperson
07-06-2011, 04:26 PM
FriendsForYou

The place where all the unfortunate people come to find a friend - only £10 an hour (how cheap!)

Will

garriet
07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Name - You x2/You times two!

The place where you can make clones of yourself, so you walk in with you then walk out with two of you, how nice ;]

ItzJordan!
07-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Love4You!

Love4You will be a company where you go to a shop to find love, like an online dating website but in real life. You will come to the shop and for a £2.50 entry fee you can come in, cuddle people, kiss people, do whatever you like. There will be special rooms if you do not want to be seen. This will benefit people who cannot find a wife or girlfriend or just want to relax after work!

coolfish30
07-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Name : Virus 4 U

My idea: Buy viruses for your computer!

18Cman18
08-06-2011, 04:30 PM
my company would be called HELP4ALL and we would send care packages to the people in need to help the poverty struck and homeless and we also support the troops and send them all different ways to email,text,write,etc. there family at home and we help anyone with our famous home for those who need it thanks for reading! :)

.:magic-apple:.
08-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Name; Spooks
Desc.; We make & sell products to do with halloween. We also sell things for April Fools Day like Pranks, Masks & Whumpy Cushions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!