PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals.

Waaaak
02-06-2011, 01:13 PM
Whos gonna win? Or who do you think is gonna win I should ask? I, honestly, think its the Heat year. Hm.

Charlottay!
02-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Yeah i do have to agree that the heat r probs gonna take it. id like them too

Waaaak
03-06-2011, 01:08 AM
Yeh, I dont really mind, Heat are pretty cool I guess. Just cant stand LeBron.. ah..

brandon
03-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Go Dallas.

03-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Lol, if you guys live outside Miami and like the heat you're either front-runners, or really have no idea about the NBA and just choose the team with better jerseys or something.
Personally, I think the heat will win, but I really don't want them to, especially being from Cleveland..

-Heart
08-06-2011, 06:42 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/smsrpw.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdO9jsKlyAg&feature=related

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

Really hope they win this, especially for Dirk.

Logandyer45
08-06-2011, 11:50 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/smsrpw.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdO9jsKlyAg&feature=related

LET'S GO MAVERICKS!

Really hope they win this, especially for Dirk.

YES!!!!!!!!!

-Heart
13-06-2011, 06:39 AM
MAVERICKS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. <3

Adam
13-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Dirk is God. Simple as.

Alexx..
13-06-2011, 12:16 PM
Lol, if you guys live outside Miami and like the heat you're either front-runners, or really have no idea about the NBA and just choose the team with better jerseys or something.
Personally, I think the heat will win, but I really don't want them to, especially being from Cleveland..

Just because people live outside Miami and want them to win doesn't mean they're "front runners", most of the time yes, but ugh shut up.
Either way, I wasn't fussed who won because the celtics are my team in the NBA and they were beaten by the heat.

15-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Just because people live outside Miami and want them to win doesn't mean they're "front runners", most of the time yes, but ugh shut up.
Either way, I wasn't fussed who won because the celtics are my team in the NBA and they were beaten by the heat.
Please tell me how you aren't a frontrunner by pulling for Miami? Oh yeah because the Celtics being your team doesn't make you a frontrunner..
It's basically the same as me (being american) rooting for Barcelona or something and claiming I'm not a frontrunner, having never been there, been to a game, can't name more than 1 or 2 players.

Alexx..
15-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Please tell me how you aren't a frontrunner by pulling for Miami? Oh yeah because the Celtics being your team doesn't make you a frontrunner..
It's basically the same as me (being american) rooting for Barcelona or something and claiming I'm not a frontrunner, having never been there, been to a game, can't name more than 1 or 2 players.

Just because somebody doesn't live in the same town as the team doesn't make them a front runner. You're a front runner if the reason you support the team is because they win all of the time, can't name the players and all that jazz. So by your theory NO ENGLISH PEOPLE can support a basketball team in the NBA because we don't see the games?
Also, it's a thread on who they wanted to win the NBA finals, not who they support. So people who wanted the heat to win over the mavericks are front runners because they want to see a team win?
C'mon then explain to me how i'm a frontrunner because I support the celtics?

15-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Just because somebody doesn't live in the same town as the team doesn't make them a front runner. You're a front runner if the reason you support the team is because they win all of the time, can't name the players and all that jazz. So by your theory NO ENGLISH PEOPLE can support a basketball team in the NBA because we don't see the games?
Also, it's a thread on who they wanted to win the NBA finals, not who they support. So people who wanted the heat to win over the mavericks are front runners because they want to see a team win?
C'mon then explain to me how i'm a frontrunner because I support the celtics?
Yeah since you guys can't see the games or anything over there, you can only see the teams records..which is why you would choose the Heat. Duh.
Oh, I don't know maybe because they're in the top 3 teams in the league :S

Alexx..
15-06-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah since you guys can't see the games or anything over there, you can only see the teams records..which is why you would choose the Heat. Duh.
Oh, I don't know maybe because they're in the top 3 teams in the league :S

Um, yeah we can, we get the games shown over here, we can watch live streams on the internet. Do you think we live under rocks or something? Because they're one of the top 3 teams in the league it makes me a front runner, ah okay then. So by your theory fans of man utd and chelsea are front runners too? It may be the fact that I love Boston, I'm hopefully going to Uni there, I have family there, I've been to a couple of games. I watch the games when I can. Nope? Oh okay, i'm a front runner.
If you're going to attempt to insult people, please make them valid.

15-06-2011, 08:03 PM
Um, yeah we can, we get the games shown over here, we can watch live streams on the internet. Do you think we live under rocks or something? Because they're one of the top 3 teams in the league it makes me a front runner, ah okay then. So by your theory fans of man utd and chelsea are front runners too? It may be the fact that I love Boston, I'm hopefully going to Uni there, I have family there, I've been to a couple of games. I watch the games when I can. Nope? Oh okay, i'm a front runner.
If you're going to attempt to insult people, please make them valid.
I feel like unless you're rooting for your home team, yes you are a front runner. Ok..I have family in Dallas, that doesn't mean I claim to be a Mavs fan?

Alexx..
15-06-2011, 08:14 PM
I feel like unless you're rooting for your home team, yes you are a front runner. Ok..I have family in Dallas, that doesn't mean I claim to be a Mavs fan?

Oh dear lord, you're like incredibly simple.
So you're saying cause i'm English, I can't support an NBA team? WHATTT?! That's like saying Americans can't support MLS teams cause most of them don't have a home team cause it's not that popular yet.
ALSO, that doesn't make sense, you're not claiming to be a mavs fan, so you trying to compare that to what I say is totally irrelevant. I'm actually not going to reply to you anymore cause you're actually making me angry.

16-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Oh dear lord, you're like incredibly simple.
So you're saying cause i'm English, I can't support an NBA team? WHATTT?! That's like saying Americans can't support MLS teams cause most of them don't have a home team cause it's not that popular yet.
ALSO, that doesn't make sense, you're not claiming to be a mavs fan, so you trying to compare that to what I say is totally irrelevant. I'm actually not going to reply to you anymore cause you're actually making me angry.
I'm not saying you can't support an NBA team, go ahead and support who ever you want, but if you choose to support one of the best teams don't be surprised when somebody calls you a front runner. And who cares about the MLS that is never going to be popular in the US, soccer is a joke to most people here. And I know I'm not claiming to be a Mavs fan, that was an example..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!