PDA

View Full Version : Liar Liar - Ends 9th June

Inseriousity.
04-06-2011, 07:07 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Liar Liar&style=21

We've all told a little lie every now and again. Some bigger than others but what's the biggest lie you've ever told? For this competition, tell me the story behind your biggest lie. It's not compulsory but just because I'm nosy, it'll be good to know if you got found out and what happened! The best lie will win... and remember this is a competition, you could lie about your biggest lie... and we'll never know (unless it's stupid in which case we'll guess straight away). Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

ItzJordan!
04-06-2011, 07:13 PM
I once told my brother that, my mam had sex with another person to make him and that my dad wasnt really his dad and hes never asked any questions. I wonder if he ever asks...
His dad is my dad.

EDIT: Imma tell him its a lie & Why did I tell you :L

buttons
04-06-2011, 07:20 PM
prob not my biggest lie but it taught me a lesson
was in primary school n my mum asked me to get a menu from the school office, she gave me 7p for it (wow thats cheap compared to anything nowadays) and I argued that it was 10p. so she gave me the 10p n off I went to go get it but when I got there I found out my mum was right and I was wrong. not wanting to
admit I was wrong, I threw away the remaining 3p (why did I not buy 3 penny sweets with it!!) into the fields by the house. when I got home she asked me for the price and I said "10p, told ya!!" not realising the price was at the top...
she made me go in to the fields to find the a 2p and a 1p coin while watching from the window. HORRIBLE but I know to never lie to my mum and to admit when im wrong now ahaha totally not worth it

orientalframe?
04-06-2011, 07:21 PM
i dont have any lies :rolleyes: (love how im lying now to make it a lie)... :S

or....

im not scottish.. :P

:Usher:TheHabbo
04-06-2011, 07:44 PM
My biggest lie was when I told my parents i was going out to a football game. But instead i went to the bar and got busted cause I was you know what. So i was forced to lick my toilet water D:

.:CheVelle
05-06-2011, 02:09 AM
Well, I told my parents I was gay so I could have girls in my room.

Katiieee
05-06-2011, 08:06 AM
I said to this boy that i love him only said it so he would stop following me :P

StripedTiger
05-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Basically when i was little i had no common sense... even less than i have now! I used to sit on my bedroom windowsill and look outside. One day i had been playing outside with my friends and i kept running in and out of the house for whatever reason so my mum told me to get in and that i wasnt allowed to go back outside. So i sat at my bedroom window sill on the 2nd story of the house.

The lie is that i was leaning out of my window shouting on my sister, hand slipped off the window handle and i went headfirst out of the window, flipped over and landed on my feet, and collapsed to the ground where the neighbours saw me and came running out, shouting through the front door to my mum that i had fallen out of the window.

THE REAL STORY is that i basically thought i would be okay if i jumped out... so i jumped out of my window feet first, landed on the ground, didnt do that whole bending knee thing and basically collapsed with the pain that went through my left foot and the shock. I only actually just bruised my foot i didnt break a single bone in my body and within 10 minutes i had gotten over the shock and was fine.

ofc i was driven to hospital A&E just incase... but all was well ;] so ye... cats really do land on their feet when they jump off high places...and we really do have9 lives ;]

Red
05-06-2011, 12:16 PM
The first thing that pops to mind when I was little, I accidentally put my sisters doll on the cooker and it went on fire. My mum was really angry so I just lied and blamed it on my sis. LOL

=Havoction=
05-06-2011, 12:37 PM
I lie to my teacher that i did'nt come for his activities because i was sick but actually i hangout at my friend's house.Then my teacher called my mom to ensure if i was really sick.My mom was surprised as i told her i did go for my teacher's activities that time.When i get home,mom ask me if i really had gone to my teacher's activities.I said yes.She then said then why my teacher called her about not attending his activities and making a reason saying i am sick.Wow,because of that silly lie,my mom ground me from going out with my friends for 3 months for lying :(

I won't lie about it again!!!

DrakeA
05-06-2011, 04:42 PM
All my friends currently think that i walked in my my best friend's dog licking peanut butter off of my best friends downstairs.

HollieAshworth.
05-06-2011, 07:09 PM
i love you, that's the biggest lie i've ever told my boyfriend i was going out with him for 9 months but i started to go off him because he was really overprotected, he said to me i love you and then i said i love you more but really i didn't love him anymore, i bet millions of people have said to the boyfriend etc they love them but they don't so i'm not the only one..

Conservative,
05-06-2011, 07:11 PM
I didn't do it.

Pigperson
05-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I was in the lunch hall with some mates and well there was a chocolate cake on the table, so obviously we ate the cake and then as we are about to leave, I lied point blank LOL. Sorry to that guy. It's only small but it's the principal!

Will

BamitZEm!
05-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Most of you think I'm called Elliot on habbo. I'm not. that isn't my name at all, I just liked the boys clothes so I started being a boy now it's turned into a big lie which now I always have to be a boy. And trust me don't try it,

Elegance
06-06-2011, 08:23 PM
that im not really a lesbian :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Jay.
06-06-2011, 08:53 PM
I work as a teaching assistant in a Primary School currently finishing my NVQ in Supporting Teaching & Learning and I basically told a child I work with when he was joking about that he was excluded for 2 weeks and made him sit in the head teachers office, walked in about 20 minutes later and said what are you doing here, Mrs Sergeant is on a course she isn't here, you're not really suspended only messing and he didn't find it funny :D

Showder
08-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Well , I sweared at my PE teacher and she sent me to detention. When I came home , my parents were there execpt for my dad.. I searched for him but he was missing.

Lied. Lame xD

18Cman18
08-06-2011, 04:33 PM
biggest lie telling my mom there was a error with sulake thats why they were charging them for all these credits when i was buying them i was so stupid! 100$ down the drain!

.:magic-apple:.
08-06-2011, 07:00 PM
When I Said I Was related To Justin Bieber.

bec113
08-06-2011, 09:04 PM
I NO NOTHING WERE THE CHOCOLATE WENT MAYBE IN MY BELLY HEEHEE :)

iflu.
09-06-2011, 08:09 AM
My friends were throwing a party, we were all getting drunk and I told my mum it was a birthday party.
She gave me $30 for a present and I spent it on alchohol... I'm a horrible person, I know : P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!