PDA

View Full Version : Past Times - Ends 18th June

Jurv
11-06-2011, 08:30 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=61&t=Past%20Times

I was looking at some old photographs earlier, they were mainly pictures of some of my younger years in primary school and they brought back some really great memories. There was this one picture of me and my grandad and it made me feel like I wanted to go back in time just to see him once more. This is where this competition comes in I want you to post a reason why you would want to go back in time. Your entry can be anything you wish, just make it appropriate.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
13-06-2011, 09:36 PM
I would want to go back to the times when I was young and adolescent in primary school. It's a weird place to go back to but you really take it for granted. When you are in primary school, you are learning I know but you have such a care free life without consequences and choices. You are just having fun and enjoying life. I would challenge anyone who says that their life as a infant was worse than being older because for most people, it was enjoyable and care free :D

Will

Zeptis
13-06-2011, 10:28 PM
I would go back in time so i could do teach the world algebra and become the 1920's own personal genius!

Pancookie
14-06-2011, 06:01 AM
I would go back in time to beat up that bully!! He would surely get a face full of my fist.

David
14-06-2011, 01:24 PM
I'd go back to make sure I don't lose the one person that meant something to me.

=Havoction=
14-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I want to go back in time when i was 7 years old,care-free life,no problems.Every Saturday,I would have a sleep over at my grandmother's house where i can sleep with my aunt(I love her soo much) and on Hari Raya(malay culture celebration after fasting for a month check it on google ;D) we will visit my lovely great grandmother but now there will be no more of visiting her because she had leave me and my family ;( and no saturday's sleepover for me because everybody grown up.My grandmother is very busy lately and my aunt has grown up to be a fine women,she has a job and believe me she is very busy at her age of 21 and i , i am 14 and is a student..I can't always slack of,i have tuition and supplementary ;( Such stress and tiring at the age of 14,not much fun only books BOOKS books and BOOKS...I wish i had chance to be 8 again so that i can appreciate everyone surrounding me and for what i have ;( miss my great grandmother ;(

Katiieee
14-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I want to go back to when i was 3 because that was be4 my nana died D; I MISS HER R.I.P

Yupt
14-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I want to go back to Easter this year. That way I know exactly whats on all of my exams and will know all the answers.

AndyC
14-06-2011, 06:51 PM
i would go back in time to do the things i could of done but never had the confidence to do... :l

:Usher:TheHabbo
14-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I want to go back to when i was 10 years old because i met nick jonas! COME TO ME!

Mark
14-06-2011, 08:40 PM
I'd want to go back in time to correct the big mistakes I made.

Leanneeexo
15-06-2011, 12:13 AM
I'd go back in time just for Sooty & Sweep and Bill & Ben!

HollieAshworth.
15-06-2011, 04:58 PM
id go back coz i would like to see what i was like as a child and how my parents put up with me.

geo
17-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I'd go back to year 7, and begin to enjoy life again. I'd restart secondary school, and I would make the right decisions.. correct everything I did wrong.

Firework.
17-06-2011, 06:40 PM
That's cute Cameron ;(

I'd go back and make sure i spent more time with my grandma and went to see her when i could instead of avoiding the fact that she was ill, because i'm sure she'd rather see me before she passed away, it would have been best if i did what was best for her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!