17-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Cant' see one of these threads yet :P

Whos your first game against?
Ours is against Sunderland at home :D

Yeah we've got a good second game against Arsenal :D

<3 LFC <3

Arron
17-06-2011, 10:53 AM
West Brom, Tottingham and Arsenal are our open fixtures. We play Spurs and Arsenal at home, though which gives us the advantage!

Shockwave.2CC
17-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Coventry City (Away)

IceNineKills
17-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Doncaster, home in our new stadium (:

Adam
17-06-2011, 07:21 PM
An absolute joke, for the 4th season running we've been given an away game and this time at Brighton.

Conspiracy.

DPS
17-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Celtic have Hibs :P

but we also playing games on the 2nd of july till 13th in australia. think we are playing 3 games while in aus.

and after hibs we got Inter "friendly match"

AgnesIO
17-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah we've got a good second game against Arsenal :D

<3 LFC <3

Home or away? Will you be attending?

We have Walsall away - which is great since I am not in the country anyway - and Walsall is an away game I wouldn't have attended anyway.

---------- Post added 17-06-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Cant' see one of these threads yet :P

Whos your first game against?
Ours is against Sunderland at home :D

Are you attending

Lee
17-06-2011, 09:42 PM
I really attend footy matches, I've been to a few Liverpool v Man U games. Once I sat in the Man U stand lol funny was that :P I mainly go the Rugby Matches :)

Lamz
17-06-2011, 09:59 PM
Arsenal:

Newcastle - Away
Liverpool - Home
Man U - Away

imo if we don't get any good signings this summer, we'll lose all three games.

Lee
17-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Think Fab is going to go???

Arsenal:

Newcastle - Away
Liverpool - Home
Man U - Away

imo if we don't get any good signings this summer, we'll lose all three games.

Lamz
17-06-2011, 10:06 PM
Think Fab is going to go???

yep :( its a shame really, he is our best player so now Wenger really does need to splash out... If he doesn't or we don't get Champs League next year, he'll be gone i reckon.

omg today I was talking to my gf about it & she said "Mariniho wants to go to Arsenal" i lol'ed so hard!

Lee
17-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Yeh, Wenger does not help the situation by crying on the cameras, he needs to go I think you can do better than him personally.

yep :( its a shame really, he is our best player so now Wenger really does need to splash out... If he doesn't or we don't get Champs League next year, he'll be gone i reckon.

omg today I was talking to my gf about it & she said "Mariniho wants to go to Arsenal" i lol'ed so hard!

Lamz
17-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Yeh, Wenger does not help the situation by crying on the cameras, he needs to go I think you can do better than him personally.

he has been the manager sine 1996 which is a very long time, 15 years. Yeah he was a good Manager but i think its time he retired. Imagine Ian Wright as Manager... :L

Lee
17-06-2011, 10:14 PM
Yeah that's dedication but he needs to remain loyal to the club, and let it go. Take a back seat maybe?

Kasabian
17-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Conference premier fixtures don't get announced until 5th July.

Deak
18-06-2011, 12:30 AM
League 1 tour for us starts in Oldham :/

brandon
18-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Norwich have Wigan away.

AgnesIO
18-06-2011, 04:13 PM
he has been the manager sine 1996 which is a very long time, 15 years. Yeah he was a good Manager but i think its time he retired. Imagine Ian Wright as Manager... :L

I am not being funny, but he has only won seven trophies since 1996 (I think?)

For one of the top teams that isn't good enough - especially when you consider he hasn't won anything since 2005 - 6 years :P

He always goes on about 'building the team for the future' - but he hasn't even done that really. Look at Barcelona - they reckon their U19 team is even better than their current team. THAT is building a squad for the future.

Lamz
18-06-2011, 04:37 PM
I am not being funny, but he has only won seven trophies since 1996 (I think?)

For one of the top teams that isn't good enough - especially when you consider he hasn't won anything since 2005 - 6 years :P

He always goes on about 'building the team for the future' - but he hasn't even done that really. Look at Barcelona - they reckon their U19 team is even better than their current team. THAT is building a squad for the future.

Barcelona U19's probably are better than Arsenal... am actually sick of Ass whole Wenger all the fans are. We have had enough!

AgnesIO
18-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Barcelona U19's probably are better than Arsenal... am actually sick of Ass whole Wenger all the fans are. We have had enough!

From what I have heard, they would out play any squad in the premiership.

In Spain they actually teach football properly.

Lamz
18-06-2011, 04:52 PM
From what I have heard, they would out play any squad in the premiership.

In Spain they actually teach football properly.

I don't think its how football is taught worldwide... theres only one was to play football otherwise it wouldn't be football... I think it's the fact that barcelona have so many technical strategy's and they live sleep and eat football... yeah they have a social life and all but 9/10 they are working hard training... ik for a fact that arsenal don't do this because i have, been and watched Arsenal training... they do a 20 mins passing router, then they do long balls, after that its set plays, pass & shoot then a game. This all in the space of 2 hours twice a week. We had lunch then they signed my top (which i still have) then we went home... that was when players like pires, campbell & henry were at the club. I doubt Arsene has changed his training techniques since then.

AgnesIO
18-06-2011, 04:56 PM
I don't think its how football is taught worldwide... theres only one was to play football otherwise it wouldn't be football... I think it's the fact that barcelona have so many technical strategy's and they live sleep and eat football... yeah they have a social life and all but 9/10 they are working hard training... ik for a fact that arsenal don't do this because i have, been and watched Arsenal training... they do a 20 mins passing router, then they do long balls, after that its set plays, pass & shoot then a game. This all in the space of 2 hours twice a week. We had lunch then they signed my top (which i still have) then we went home... that was when players like pires, campbell & henry were at the club. I doubt Arsene has changed his training techniques since then.

Yes it is. What do you see U11 kids in England doing? Playing on huge pitches, where the keepers are smaller than 1/3rd of the goal. That is ridiculous. In Spain (and Holland actually), when you do play you play on smaller pitches. This encourages a passing game, rather than 'hoof ball'. At Barcelonas academy the players eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. They train a lot and practice passing. This country is a huge fail when it comes to producing footballers - yeah I know we have some good players - but how many are really really good?

Lamz
18-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Yes it is. What do you see U11 kids in England doing? Playing on huge pitches, where the keepers are smaller than 1/3rd of the goal. That is ridiculous. In Spain (and Holland actually), when you do play you play on smaller pitches. This encourages a passing game, rather than 'hoof ball'. At Barcelonas academy the players eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. They train a lot and practice passing. This country is a huge fail when it comes to producing footballers - yeah I know we have some good players - but how many are really really good?

When I was doing work experiance I worked with U11's and the pitches weren't to big for them at all... anyway, O ssee what your saying England isn't the best place for producing players but most upcoming players are sent abroad to other academys for 6months then they re-join there club. Or there put on loan to that club for a season or 2

AgnesIO
18-06-2011, 05:09 PM
When I was doing work experiance I worked with U11's and the pitches weren't to big for them at all... anyway, O ssee what your saying England isn't the best place for producing players but most upcoming players are sent abroad to other academys for 6months then they re-join there club. Or there put on loan to that club for a season or 2

Not sure what leagues you do.

The majority of U11 leagues where I am play on eleven a side pitches. And yes I am fully aware of this since I am a referee :L

This country is awful at producing good players, since the training and the way the players are produced is so wrong.

-Heart
18-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Blackburn away. Bogie team.

Yupt
19-06-2011, 01:03 AM
First match is against Swansea, should be good.

StefanWolves
19-06-2011, 06:51 AM
The amount if **** people talk in this Sports forum is amazing. Its the reason I dont post on here any more.

Boring and full of people who havent got a bloody clue.

AgnesIO
19-06-2011, 11:01 AM
The amount if **** people talk in this Sports forum is amazing. Its the reason I dont post on here any more.

Boring and full of people who havent got a bloody clue.

Hope that wasn't aimed at me, or you better send that back to yourself :p

TehJoshy
20-06-2011, 12:49 AM
Stevenage's first 3 games;

Home - Exeter
Away - Chesterfield
Away - Bournemouth

Robi
20-06-2011, 06:23 AM
Dagenham have Macclesfield away first game :( But then AFC Wimbledon at home and then Swindon at home on the following Tuesday!

Spuds
20-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Swansea at home, could be a tricky one to navigate as they'll be well up for it and fair play to them.

AgnesIO
20-06-2011, 10:37 PM
Dagenham have Macclesfield away first game :( But then AFC Wimbledon at home and then Swindon at home on the following Tuesday!

Dagenham play incredibly boring football :p

Robi
20-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Dagenham play incredibly boring football :p

Yeah I won't deny that lol - But most of the time it works! It would of worked in League 1 with Paul Benson and Wesley Thomas. Instead Benson went to Charlton and his wages went up to 18k a week from like 2.5k .. and Wes Thomas wasn't gaurenteed league 1 football so he went to chesterfield - they got promoted and now crawley town bought him :@

Bas savange, Marvin Morgan and John Akinde. The three reasons we got relegated from league 1 :/

AgnesIO
20-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Yeah I won't deny that lol - But most of the time it works! It would of worked in League 1 with Paul Benson and Wesley Thomas. Instead Benson went to Charlton and his wages went up to 18k a week from like 2.5k .. and Wes Thomas wasn't gaurenteed league 1 football so he went to chesterfield - they got promoted and now crawley town bought him :@

Bas savange, Marvin Morgan and John Akinde. The three reasons we got relegated from league 1 :/

The style of football Dagenham try to play is the reason they got relegated.

As an Orient fan I trekked to the Daggers for the first match, and obviously watched it at Orient. When we went to your ground we tried to play the long ball game that you guys played, and we were awful at it. Probably the most boring match of the season!

Robi
21-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Was that the cup game we won at our ground, or the league match at ours? The thing is, we suited long ball because we had 2 strikers who had pace and would hassle. We lost both of them, therefore needed a new style but John Still didn't change the style :/.

I couldn't care what football we play as long as we win! I think league 1 was too much of a challenge for us, I mean, playing southampton, sheff weds, huddersfield, brighton, swindon. We need to have 2 or 3 good seasons in league 2, get money and a better stadium then try to get promoted!

AgnesIO
21-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Was that the cup game we won at our ground, or the league match at ours? The thing is, we suited long ball because we had 2 strikers who had pace and would hassle. We lost both of them, therefore needed a new style but John Still didn't change the style :/.

I couldn't care what football we play as long as we win! I think league 1 was too much of a challenge for us, I mean, playing southampton, sheff weds, huddersfield, brighton, swindon. We need to have 2 or 3 good seasons in league 2, get money and a better stadium then try to get promoted!

League game. Can't remember if we lost or drew - it was just horrible.

I am different to you, I hate to watch boring football. Obviously success is important - but I (well my dad) doesn't pay £400 a year for my season ticket to watch bad football lol

Orient also have a tough time in League Two - we have a superb manager though. Our annual wage AND transfer budget is about £1.6 million - many teams in League One have a £20 million budget - and we finished seventh. We are also fortunate that our chairman pays off about £700k-£1m a year - and has done for sixteen years. Well he didn't this year due to our superb cup run.

Disgraceful when you look at the big Premiership teams. When Arsenal played us at ours (first cup game which we scored a goal in the last few minutes), one of their directors said that not a single player who played against us was on LESS than £1.6m a year - our annual budget for the entire squad+transfers.

Robi
21-06-2011, 04:59 PM
League game. Can't remember if we lost or drew - it was just horrible.

I am different to you, I hate to watch boring football. Obviously success is important - but I (well my dad) doesn't pay £400 a year for my season ticket to watch bad football lol

Orient also have a tough time in League Two - we have a superb manager though. Our annual wage AND transfer budget is about £1.6 million - many teams in League One have a £20 million budget - and we finished seventh. We are also fortunate that our chairman pays off about £700k-£1m a year - and has done for sixteen years. Well he didn't this year due to our superb cup run.

Disgraceful when you look at the big Premiership teams. When Arsenal played us at ours (first cup game which we scored a goal in the last few minutes), one of their directors said that not a single player who played against us was on LESS than £1.6m a year - our annual budget for the entire squad+transfers.

It was a joke aint it? I work over Dagenham anyway so I get paid to watch them on home games, but it annoys me travelling all the way to bloody Carlisle to loose (even though we won ^_^) losing away games are sad.

I do respect most players in lower leagues, because most have the ability to play at such a higher level and earn so much more money but choose not to!

luce
21-06-2011, 07:10 PM
no idea what i am going to see yet, haven't decided. This is the last season where i will be without a season ticket though, get in :D

AgnesIO
21-06-2011, 08:06 PM
It was a joke aint it? I work over Dagenham anyway so I get paid to watch them on home games, but it annoys me travelling all the way to bloody Carlisle to loose (even though we won ^_^) losing away games are sad.

I do respect most players in lower leagues, because most have the ability to play at such a higher level and earn so much more money but choose not to!

"It was a joke aint it'

What? Don't get what you are saying there

Coupet
05-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Newcastle away.

Kasabian
05-07-2011, 05:03 PM
AFC Telford start next season with Luton Town at home.

Robi
05-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Macclesfield away :(

TheCasualSpy
13-07-2011, 09:06 PM
nothing big but scottish division 1
at home against Morton

Robi
13-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Who do you support, CasualSpy?

Skittle
14-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Come on Arsenal we have Newcastle Away

AgnesIO
18-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Who do you support, CasualSpy?

Looking at the fixtures, Ross County :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!