PDA

View Full Version : Teachers know everything?

RainFall.
18-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Now then, I have a story to tell you

Last year when I was in Year 7 - (Grade 6)... I had a Drama teacher (cant tell you his name) say he is called Mr. Joe.. So Mr.Joe was teaching us for Drama and we were doing a play called bugsy malone (like a massive production) and he started swearing at us shouting and harassing. So all out class reported him and he didnt get sacked :l
So this year, a bunch of year 10's got screamed and swore at and they reported it, still nothing happend :l
WTH should we do??????

Steph
18-08-2005, 04:15 PM
:o hmm I dunno..we had this one teacher who used to pick on everyone and she made this girl cry once because she was soo horrible to her so they all complained and then in all their lessons our head teacher had to sit in the lesson and watch.

thats pretty bad though!! I'd say just keep reporting it and get your mum or dad to go in and complain! wooo! I <3 complaining!!

.Lynn
18-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Get a tape recorder.

--ss--
18-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Get the ns something on him if you wondering what ncs some thing is its the national school some hting :)

--ss--
18-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I once had a teacher when i was in year 5 who did a racist soment to a muslim boy and he told his dad and his dad reported here to the ns something and the next day we had a suplly teacher and we never saw here again :O

Mentor
18-08-2005, 04:59 PM
oh no, swaring.... my advice would be grow up.

Concentric
18-08-2005, 05:27 PM
How is the thread title relevant to that? :s

Bef
18-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Drama teachers are very um dramatic.
I dont see why swearing is such a big deal?
You said your in year 10, thats Gcse Drama, aslong as he isnt seriously insulting you then its ok. Its swearing...
If its really bothering u then tape record him.
My math teacher used to be really nasty, as i was in remidial maths we didnt actually do any work and he just used to tell us we were stupid and wouldnt get anywhere in life bla bla...
Didnt bother any of us we just used to laugh at him and ignore it.
Is this teacher just trying to give u constructive critism? Have u done anything wrong or is he really just being rude for no reason?

Iambikez
24-08-2005, 01:02 AM
:o hmm I dunno..we had this one teacher who used to pick on everyone and she made this girl cry once because she was soo horrible to her so they all complained and then in all their lessons our head teacher had to sit in the lesson and watch.

thats pretty bad though!! I'd say just keep reporting it and get your mum or dad to go in and complain! wooo! I <3 complaining!!

My old fat lunch teacher screamed at me once when I fell back on a bench, hit my head on a window sill and my head was bleading and she still screamed at me for being sillly. Anyway, we got her back in the winter when we pwned her with snowballs

Wallmart
26-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Once I had a suply teacher that slept for like half the day after lunch and we all just went outside and didnt get in trouble for like an hour :0

Magnet
31-08-2005, 06:30 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!

What the hell, that is a lie!

YOU DON'T HAVE DRAMA LESSONS, YOUR MY BROTHER I SHOULD KNOW, ASK FOR AN IP CHECK IF YOU WILL!

Stop making stuff up Kieran, we have no drama teacher, we don't even have drama lessons.

mochatolatte
03-09-2005, 02:14 AM
Get a tape recorder.

That's a great idea...

You should also have your parents talk to school administration.

:Sunnie
03-09-2005, 06:23 PM
We used to have a teacher like that and he would shout at us and say that we weren't worth living and everytime a teacher walked in he would be good so the teachers thought he was an angel. Me and my friends were close with this one teacher though and we told her to spy on him and she did LMAO! She caught him and he was sacked we also found out that he hit a Year 7 child and he was in our local newspaper. When me and my freinds go into town we always see him moping around in a blue tracksuit and scruffy trainers and a carrier bag. Serves him right. :eusa_ange

BlueTails
03-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Teachers Know Not Alot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!