PDA

View Full Version : Hello... Again?

Latour
22-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Hi. I'm Tyler.

I joined ages ago, but never really became an active member, taking a leave from Habbo and all things Internet related shortly after.

Anyways, I finished my first year of college (two months ago... :rolleyes: ) and just in the past couple weeks have begun popping on Habbo more and more often. Since then I've been lurking on all sorts of fansites (forums) for an interesting community to join as I love discussion forums.

Bit about me
- Before the merge, I played the Canadian hotel, and have been off and on since June '04. Name is Mr.Latour (http://www.habbo.com/home/mr.latour)
- Live in a small town that nobody has ever heard of in Ontario, Canada.
- Apple nerd
- Play various games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Runescape, etc), but quickly grow tired of each
- Working retail over the summer / through school...

So yeah. If you managed to read all that, congrats ;)

I'll probably just be hanging around for summer as second year is going to be murder. Two more years to go ;D

Hope to see you all around...

-Tyler

davecool656
22-06-2011, 11:20 PM
hey welcome back to the forum :)

Chris
22-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Welcome back to habbox, Tyler! There are forums to accommodate each of your interests listed! :D

Aaron
22-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Welcome back!

Chippiewill
22-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome to Habbox!

- Play various games (World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Runescape, etc), but quickly grow tired of each
NaughtyNemo will be so happy, you should go PM him, he always seems eager for a good game but no one else plays (I only really spectate ;p)

- Apple nerd
Recursion will not be happy, HotelUser will.

Since then I've been lurking on all sorts of fansites (forums) for an interesting community to join as I love discussion forums.
I certainly believe we're one of the more mature communities so hopefully you'll stick around ;). Also, it's much nicer if you post around rather than lurk :).

dbgtz
23-06-2011, 12:04 AM
theres no going back now.

Ms.Aquamarine
23-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey Tyler! Welcome back. :D

Latour
23-06-2011, 01:25 AM
Welcome back to habbox, Tyler! There are forums to accommodate each of your interests listed! :D
Certainly seems like it - tech section looks to be fairly active!

Welcome to Habbox!

NaughtyNemo will be so happy, you should go PM him, he always seems eager for a good game but no one else plays (I only really spectate ;p)

Recursion will not be happy, HotelUser will.

I certainly believe we're one of the more mature communities so hopefully you'll stick around ;). Also, it's much nicer if you post around rather than lurk :).
Heh, I'm a terrible SCII player - but the campaign was amazing - cannot wait for the second part.

I might post a bit, but lurking is so much more... easy ;d

theres no going back now.

Uhoh.

And thanks everyone :)

Deak
23-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Hiya, welcome back to the forum :)

Cosmic
23-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Welcome back! It's good to see that you decided to join us again. :)

geo
23-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Hiya Tyler, welcome back to the forum:)

Paige.
23-06-2011, 08:45 PM
welcome back to the forum tyler! :P

Shar
23-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Welcome back to the forum Tyler! :)

Firehorse
23-06-2011, 08:50 PM
Welcome back :)

-Amyy
23-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Welcome back! :P

-Charityy
23-06-2011, 11:53 PM
Welcome back Tyler! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!