PDA

View Full Version : Wired Up - Ends 16th July

Samantha
24-06-2011, 09:58 AM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=86&t=Wired%20Up

I am a fan of wired on Habbo as many people are, I love finding out what each trigger can do and the effect it has on the victim. It gave me an idea for a wired competition that could be fun to do and it gets the members imagination sparked up to think of an entry!

For this competition, I want you to think that Habbo is real life, but the only furni you can use, is wired, I want you to think of something you could wire up and the effect it would have. For example you could use a revenge plot for someone to walk on a crack in the pavement, whereby, they teleport to the desert and can't get back as you really dislike them!

The most wacky will win!

Good Luck

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
11-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Trigger: Rub your private parts
Condition: You are stroking your chin with the other hand
Effect: Teleports the person you are looking at to the middle of nowhere
Plays a message saying, you are annoying and you have been teleported, good luck finding
your way home!

Will

hayleymareexo
12-07-2011, 03:14 PM
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LITTER!! so my trigger would be whenever someone litters, they are teleported to a shed full of hobos asking for change!! HA HA! that should show 'em.

davecool656
12-07-2011, 07:17 PM
my trigger would be to make it so all buses, train, taxis, cars, and bikes could hover and when you you shout out a place it would teleport you there

James:DD
12-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Well... You see. My Epic Wired thing would be like, I'm walking in a street, then a load of people with knifes come and try "TRY" to stab me, but you see they fail because they stand on a pressure plate I somehow placed there... and there all around me but there invisible ;) They teleport to a Rebecca Black concert( How is that possible) With a message coming up saying " You have been Pwned, the reason you have been Pwned is because I am Awesome Haha Watch and enjoy :)!"

Epic Win :)

JayJayAussie
12-07-2011, 08:41 PM
I hate when people use the "C" word.. Not carrot ;), the one that rhymes with Shunt.

So my wired would be that anytime a person drops the C Bomb they are muted in real life and no one can hear them. Then they are teleported to onto a bed that have two really fat hairy men rubbing oil in between each other rolls. Then the two fat men, press their stomach up against the swearers head :)

Terrible!

Chazii
13-07-2011, 12:58 PM
When a habbo steps on a tile, he *POOFS!*. I mean, Be invisible, duh. HAHA

TheCasualSpy
14-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Trigger: The person needs to ask for free stuff
Effect: They are teleported to a random giveaway place and forced to watch it without getting anything.

Kahpow
14-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Trigger: Anyone (with the exception of me) who opens my bedroom door

Effect: Fireworks spring out of nowhere, a bucket of who-knows-what is dumped on their face, and a giant bowling ball comes rolling towards them.

All while I'm away. How lovely.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!