PDA

View Full Version : The Island - Ends 12th July

Mr-Trainor
24-06-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=The%20Island&style=60

I was looking at a World Map recently, and I realised that there's a lot of small islands that I don't think I've ever heard of. Just imagine what you could do with your own island if you some how discovered one. For this competition, tell me what you'd do with your own small island on the World Map. I suppose you can do just about anything, as it is your own island after all! Good luck, and try to give it a better name than The Island ;).

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

David
07-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Establish a community and lease land out to gain profit, and maybe from the profits buy a sister island if possible ;)
ALL ABOUT THE MONEY

Zeptis
07-07-2011, 11:59 PM
well, I would plant explsives at the center, and watch it explode from 1/2 mile away. Since it would no longer exist, it does not need a name.

Hayleigh
08-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Have it Somewhere warm with nice sunsets then by night HAVE A HUGE PARTY EVERYNIGHT with good drink jacuzzi's etc and I'd have a few of my friends and family live with me in my modern glass house slap bang in the middle

geo
08-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Erm, I would build things like an out door and in door swimming pool as I don't really like the sea!! ;$
Hotels, disco's on the beach, spas, hollister, superdry, a&f and oh my god a super market :love:
I'd also take my friends, eric saade, justin bieber, pixie lott, ellie goulding, darren criss.. and some of my family.. :)

it's called teh island..x

skooledmepls
08-07-2011, 04:07 PM
If I had my own island, I would, of course, call it "Love Island" or something, just for the fact I want it for me and my love. :D

On the island, I would build a nice house near the beach, make sure the island has no boats frequently passing by or any land close-by. I would also make sure that there is an easy way to get food/find an easy way to grow it myself.

After all that is perfect, I would bring a long my boyfriend and we would stay there forever, do "whatever we wanted to" all day, all night. It would just be a dream come true. :D Alone, with the person I love, with everything.

,Love
08-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Build a bunch of houses on it. Take poor people who have nothing and let them live there for free, no cost at all. (:

Michael
08-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Nuketown 24/7!

Gina
09-07-2011, 10:07 PM
I would sail tons of ducks nd stuff over 2 de island
and uz ducks will r00l de island 4 lyf

Pigperson
09-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I would definitely establish a colony where fun, sociable and generally "nice to hang around with" people live. The scenery would obviously be perfect and with some kind of tiki torches, partying, food and entertainment, it would be like living a holiday 24/7 365 (or 366) days of the year.

Of course, there would be an area for the pigs to relax and get pampered because they deserve a treat for their amazing service and being cute and smart :D

Will

Kieron
10-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Noob island;
just basically a place for all the people on habbo who annoy me with there antics to be put....

j0rd
10-07-2011, 10:22 PM
1337 Island

The island would include the biggest theme park in the entire world, the theme park would only be accessible via plane and ticket costs would be in the thousands.
The island would also include 1 house which would be exclusively for myself, no other humans may enter :)

iJess
11-07-2011, 06:56 PM
I would have a little island where there is no conflict whatsoever. Then it would develop over time and in the end, eliminating conflict from the world for good! <3

Andii
11-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Have theeeee biggest and deadlist theme park ever. . . and also a little kidddies play area for the little ones =] . . . and a old folks home were ye can dump yer grandparents while ye have fun =] and ad call it. . . A MUCH BETTER IRELAND

Fifty-Six
12-07-2011, 05:47 AM
Camp Bacon:
A small, boring desert for all the bacon's of Habbo to go. Once on the island you are trapped forever. Serves bacon 3 meals a day and wardrobes are limited to bland, lame, clothes. All inmates are forces to wear bacon hair, regardless of gender.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!