PDA

View Full Version : Clue-Less - Ends 19th July

Samantha
24-06-2011, 03:28 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=9&t=Clue-Less

Seeing as in an earlier competition I said I liked doing puzzles in magazines it got me thinking about those programmes I used to watch. 'Mock the Week' always had the round: 'if this is the answer, what is the question?' so it got me thinking about this competition.

For this competition I want you to give me a possible question for the three answers below.
The funniest answer will win but don't break the forum rules! Good luck

1. Beef
2. 15
3. Jamaica

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

David
15-07-2011, 01:04 AM
Do these questions have to sum up a one-word answer, being the word in question. Or can I put the word into a sentence?

Skittle
15-07-2011, 06:44 PM
1. Animals
2. Number
3. Country

Pigperson
15-07-2011, 07:20 PM
1. Animals
2. Number
3. Country

Fail...

------------

1. When a chav comes up to you and has his knife out and is all angry, complete the common phrase: "I've got ____ with you, you ****"
2. Maths lessons are so boring, but today our teacher is a legend. You can help me with this simple sum: 69 - 54 = ?
3. If you were to say the famous comedian Jimmy Carr's name in a Jamaican accent, what country would it sound like you were saying?

Will

Zeptis
17-07-2011, 05:55 AM
1. What beef is commonly used in meat sauce?
2. Which day in July is Zeptis's birthday
3. Which country in the carribean has a name the begins with J and ends with A

Kahpow
17-07-2011, 11:33 PM
1. Everyone knows, McDonalds' is lying when they say their burgers are made of 100% real ____.
2. One of the worst teenage years.
3. Bob Marley was born in this country.

Pampling
18-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Okay. Here's what I thought I had too do. Make up one question which could be associated with each answer. Here is my question:
What did David Beckham say when you asked him too solve the equation 1 x 2 x 2?

But looking at other people's entries I will now make up a question for each answer. Here they are:
1. What do chavs have against David Cameron?
2. What's the difference of keepy uppies between the rugrat's baby which looks like a troll and Amber Riley?
3. What is the most voted country that Britain is going too go too war with next?

- Donkashan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!