PDA

View Full Version : Meaning - Ends 9th July

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
25-06-2011, 02:24 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Meaning&style=18
So today I have been curious and wanting to learn. I have been looking up many words and widening my knowledge. So then I looked up my name, and I have never laughed so hard at what it said..

Sarebear ~ A very cute creature that is a mix between a Sarah, a cat, and a Bear. Is commonly seen around Ice Cream shops and theme parks. She has the worlds greatest basement and likes great movies. Don't leave your phone out however because she might try and steal it from you whilee you are not looking and change your background. Other than the phone stealing, she is the nicest girl/cat/bear you will ever meet and never ever says mean things to you. The greatest friend anyone could ever ask for.

For this competition, look up your forum name (or your real name if it isn't there) on www.urbandictionary.com (http://www.urbandictionary.com)and copy it in and it will be judged as to which one is the funniest.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

skooledmepls
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
nen
Adj
1. Something extremely tender esp. meat ;something rather new
2. slang for a noobish, that is new to a certain subject
3. a awesome word to replace nooby or noobish with

1. Dang this meat is so damn nen.
2. WFT your so nen at this game.
3. DANG YOUR NEN!

NEN
Never Ever ****** (This word is the naughty N word):

1. Unattractive black male thats no good and never will be.
2. Usally thinks they it going on when they dont.
3. Easily can induce vomiting at the site and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

Girl 1: Hey girl how was the blind date you had last night
Girl 2:Terrible he was a nen for sure

Nentus wasn't on there, so I tried my other names like Nentify and Interrible, they weren't there, so I searched Nen, which some people call me for short. xD

David
04-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Dave
A term used to refer to the coolest person in a group.

Oh man, I was the Dave of the party.

"dave." wasn't there, so I searched without dot ;)

BamitZEm!
04-07-2011, 09:35 PM
elliot
*Removed* by far the best male at sex alive. most women dream about ******* him. names included are people named jayme,jamie,or jaymie
he reminds me of (elliot) the god of ****
i wish my boyfriend knew some of elliot's moves
This is just the cop & paste from the dictionary

Sorry About The Bad Language I didn't mean it :(

Edited by Catz (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make inappropriate remarks

j0rd
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
jord 1 up, 7 down
A shorter term used to describe a jock and a nerd combined.
usually refers to a jock who is hardworking, but still does not get good grades.

Ryan: I must finish writing my 12 page essay for PE!
Mera: JORD!

Pigperson
04-07-2011, 09:41 PM
I found this hilarious and it's no joke lol.

Will
The hottest sexiest man alive he makes my motor run hes so bangable i would **** him in a heart beat I LOVE WILLLLLLLLLLLLL <3333333
Will is so sexy...i juss wanna **** him..all day..everyday...for the rest of my life! <3

Sorry about bad language but it was in the definition.

Will

Ms.Aquamarine
04-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Aqua

Main ingredient of shampoo. Fancy term for water, because shampoo's are too cool to use the word water.

Nu-uh! It's not water.. it's *aqua*

Zeptis
04-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Will
Brown hair, green eyes, buff body, that defines a will. total sex on legs
im looking for the perfect man , with charm and charisma to match his fine looks!

This is the first definition, so epic.

Katiieee
05-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Katie

An absolutetly gorgeous person. Someone who is so amazingly beautiful its almost physically impossible.
That girl is so beautiful. She must be a katie.
-giggle :L why thank you :>

Gina
05-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Gina
1) A person deriving from the latin meaning 'Great'. This name often crops up in love poems as being the centre of love and is known for its soft sound when spoken.
A truly beautiful name.
Gina is the love that revolves around my once aching heart

2) go to clubs, every week. They wear some of the hottest clothes there is, and always know were the parties are at. AKA the best girl to date!
WOAH! i just saw a gina and was like DAAAAAAYUMN. i wish my girlfriend was a gina.

3) Gina is Italian meaning "Great". They're normally cute, beautiful, pretty, hott & everything else!
"I wish my girlfriend was a Gina."
"I need a Gina in my life."

4) a girl that likes to get freaky. often times gets what she wants no matter what. Loves kinky sex but also passionate at times. Usually a girl who has a nice arch in her back and a perfect ass. Medium skin tone with nice curves.
bob: what did you do last night?
george: i was with gina, it was a long night. pullin hair and... (naughty word) ass dude. Im exhausted! SHE WAS A REAL GINA

5) An extremely attractive woman who knows exactly what she wants and always gets her way. Men are very attracted to her and wind up leaving their partners to be with her. Usually has very long dark hair, big juicy lips, and a voluptuous figure with an amazingly perfect rack. Mixed in heritage.
I just met Gina at work, and dayum she is fine!

Thats it (: Love my name irl... Sort of

!!BeWise!!
05-07-2011, 09:04 AM
William (My forum name didn't show up, so I looked up my first name)
1) A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A 'Prince Charming' so to speak in many aspects. (My god...he was the man of my dreams...such a William...)

2) Someone who has selective hearing, and has a habit of ignoring people. (why are you such a william today, you keep ignoring me.)
I laughed so hard when I read #2 :P

I also looked up Billy since it's a shorter name for William and that I use this name more:
1) A commonly used name for a boy. usually people would define a billy as very plain, but if you were to get to know one, you would see how amazing and fun he really is. Usually very adventurous, honest, outgoing, carefree, handsome, and has a good sense of humor. [A bit embarrassed when I read it :P]

2) A slang term for bong, mainly used in Australia.
Lol. Had no clue xD

Ekelektra
05-07-2011, 09:19 AM
Erin
Erin is a female who has the body of a goddess and the brain of a genius. Men are drawn to her good looks and her awsome sense of humour. Out of all the females in the world its the Erins who rule.
guy: your just like Erin
girl: omg thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

Lamz
05-07-2011, 09:52 AM
1. lamar 227 up, 77 down
attractive male; sexy,smart, well-dressed, damn near perfect in every possible way
Damn! That guy is sexy as hell! Yeah he's a lamar

2. lamar 73 up, 55 down
a hot sexy *****
when can we have sex lamar?

3. Lamar 17 up, 1 down
Only the coolest most awesome guy in all of history the solar system all galaxies and I think ill go there...

OUR EXPANDING UNIVERSE

If you see or hear of one of these rare breed of human.
They will be extremely good looking.
In most cases black.
Very Cool,handsome, smart, muscular (all you need in a guy)

So in summary If you find one hug him till he calls you a batty man or s***. Cause you will never get another chance.
Oh look its a lamar

wow look at that hunky fella

I want him now

Hope he is single

Contains talk of sexual nature

Nick
05-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Nick

THIS CONTAINS INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

the most amazing person alive with a huge penis
Nick p. has a huge penis

Jazz
05-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Warning: A little Inappropriate

Woodsy:
woodsy 28 up, 15 down
A nickname for a ***** who is seen exiting the woods with a mixture of semen, dirt, and whatever else covering her face.
"Oh I saw woodsy coming out of the woods last weekend."

Jazz:
Jazz 1856 up, 252 down
The only truth left in music.
Jazz... man. I wish people actually appreciated music for what it does to you mentally, and not what the singer does for you sexually.

Warning: A little Inappropriate

Jazzy:
Jazzy 231 up, 34 down
Someone who is so smooth and fly. Real and classy all at the same time
Damn... I love her style. When I met her, She acted like a *****.. But now, She's Jazzy.

Hollie
05-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Hollie

The palest person you know, white as a sheet! sometimes mistaken for a giant milk bottle.

eric :look how white she is!

john :ye she must be a hollie..

:P

HollieAshworth.
05-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Hollie

an extremely beautiful girl, who is wanted by all. she is stunning and friendly.
wow, that girls a real hollie! you got a good one there!

^ hahahaa XD

ChloeeBALDWIN
05-07-2011, 03:32 PM
WOW !! This makes me laugh because the last bit in the first one so isnt true

Chloe

1) A friendly girl with a nice ass who is loved by everyone! She is a hot person, no girls have any problems with her and all the guys want to have hot, mad, steamy sex with her.
Chloe is so nice. She gets along with everyone

2) (page 2) A female name for one sexy piece of ass. A nice bod that no man can resist. Sometimes crazy, a Chloe can be pretty colourful.
All the boys lust after her, and sometimes even a few girls. Everybody likes her, except for the teachers with seriously bad panty lines.

With eyes as beautiful as the ocean, and with legs so sexy, this chick is a keeper.

Everyone wants to be her, and those who don't, want to be with her.

All the men in town stalk her, but she chooses to be a free lioness, in the wild, searching for the one lion that will be faithful and un-douchebaggable to her.
Oh wow, look, there's Chloe! She's sooo sexy, I wish I could be her! Or at least her friend!

Damn, here comes that sexy piece of ass, Chloe. I wish she would look my way.

Oh hey, there's my bff Chloe! I wish she would stop looking so damn good so maybe a guy might look at me! But I still love her cause she's sooo nice!

Laugh my ass off :P

lawrawrrr
05-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Laura,

The person with this name is the most amazing person you will ever meet. After you say hi to her, magic fairy dust will sprinkle on your head and then you'll be able to FLY! OMG! Who WOULDN'T want to fly?
That girl is so cool. Her name must be Laura! *begins to fly*

YES.

Elegance
05-07-2011, 03:41 PM
milk 463 up, 122 down
Milk is Hope. Hope for midgets, like myself to grow taller.
milk = calcium

calcium = stronger bones

stronger bones = become taller

become taller = an end to dwarfism! =D

Cyberkid15
05-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Cyberkid15

Cyberkid15 isn't defined yet.

Michael
05-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Michael - the coolest mother****** name on the planet. Many stupid people say that it is a boring and lame name, but that is not so. Many of the coolest people in the world have that name.

"Hey, did you see Michael doin work when he was at the mini horse rodeo?"

Maatt.
05-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Not appropriate

Matt
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed. An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you.
An extremely good looking male, otherwise known as a Sexy Beast. Throughout history, Matts have been known to be an exceptional specimen of the human male. The 'Matt' are often popular due to their social adeptness.

tylermunjkt
05-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Tyler

1. Originating from the movie "Fight Club", Tyler is used to describe one who is extremely sexy and bad ass.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, look at him he's such a TYLER.

2 A tyler is a person whos is always popular. There are usually to kinds of tyler. A popular, athletic and hot one. Then a loner, stoner, goth one. All the girls love him and they teachers love him too. He always gets the class laughing. If your name is Tyler there is a really good chance that you have a big ****!
Man i wish i was popular, then the girls would like me, and the school would know me as a Tyler.

or

Why do you hang out with that ****** pot smoker, hes a tyler.

3. A very very very, yet again, very sexy pancake.
That tyler was dilicious.

Looooll

Casanova
05-07-2011, 06:50 PM
casanova

A small redneck town in central pennsylvania that consists of old potheads free roaming chickens and horses...and hundreds of barking annoying dogs. its known for a small bar named Casanova Nostalgia in which the bottom story is the bar and resturant and the upper level is the owners house. And the barn which has more cats than horses in it. There is a total of 3 roads. There is a total of about 25 4-wheeler trails.
"You wanna go down casanova ridin'?"

Leanneeexo
05-07-2011, 07:54 PM
LeanneA lazy fat a** b**** with a diarrhea mouth.

NiomiJarvis
05-07-2011, 08:00 PM
My name irl is Niomi - no Urban Dictionary entry there, the closest is Naomi, so... NO WAIT. ONE ENTRY! :D

Pleasant, delightful, crazy, wild, thrill seeking, caring, stubborn, beautiful, awesome, determined, and an all around chill girl.

Kaytti
06-07-2011, 07:19 AM
I searched 'Kay' as Kaytti was not defined:

Kay Term for the outer glutimus maximus or ass.
Derived from the shorthand version 'ay' as a reference to violent entry."I'm kicking your kay!"
"I'll do you up the kay!"

EmMaMaClEoD
08-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Emma :
I REALLY hot girl who is REALLY funny and irresistable to all guys. You either want to be here or be with her.
The most gorgeous woman ever seen. Known to randomly throw out little adorable and hysterical one-liners. Very artistically talented. One who has no true idea of her true beauty, both inside and out. A very very special woman that has the love and admiration of a person willing to do almost anything for her.

I started laughing cause what if there was a guy named Emma?!?! lol , not really funny.

IAmAsianBoy
08-07-2011, 06:12 AM
Bryan -
A general term, originating in the midwest, for a reformed gangsta who often has relapses to his former being. Despite the fact that he is only truly viewed as a hardcore thug by suburbians and white dudes, he is usually still respected by the n****s and has a reputation for holding his own, getting the job done, and/or having a fat wallet. Bryans are also know for their ability to be able to talk to n****s AND speak 'white'

White Kid 1: Oh no I sense that Bryan is making his way here
(The Bryan walks up)
White Kid 2: Please don't bust a cap in my cracker arse!
(The Bryan stands there, wondering WTF!?)

Black Guy to another Black Guy: "D*** n****! How you get honky to sell you that cutty so cheap? Always a hustla fo real, Bryan be runnin things in crackasville, huh"

LOOOOOOL

desiredbeauty
08-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Sherie -

A person that is pleasing to the eyes and is appealing - beautiful and attractive. It's not just a word but an attitude.

LOL My User is - DesiredBeauty?

,Love
08-07-2011, 03:31 PM
[ Love ]
UrbanDictionary: nature's way of tricking people into reproducing

geo
08-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Georgia:

1. Georgia 1324 up, 466 down
a girl that is so amazingly sexy all guys dribble when they see her.
boy: i've just started dribbling, there must be a Georgia near

2. georgia 488 up, 236 down
Home of the peaches and home of the braves
Georgia the peach state

3. Georgia 353 up, 125 down
When people are talking about 'Georgia' they are probably replacing the words 'the greatest girl on Earth' with her name 'Georgia'. Anyone with the name Georgia should come first in this universe but there is one girl, and she knows who she is, that should rule the Earth, but because she is so great, she said she will not take all the power. This is one of the reasons we all bow down to her today.

4. Georgia 124 up, 52 down
Name-- You are a sarcastic girl, who is loud when with people most comfortable with, but shy when meeting new people. Good in school, no one really hates you. You have friends, and only a couple close friends. Sporty, but you do have a girly side to you. Some one who loves to laugh, smile, and dance around. Creative, has a wild imagination. Many people like you, so don't worry. You have the best name in the world. =D

Lol. I liked these ones the most! I agree with most of them aswell! :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!