PDA

View Full Version : Awkward Award - Ends 23rd July

Samantha
28-06-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=77&t=Awkward%20Award

In my life time I have won a few different awards for different subjects. I must say they were all school based and mainly for sport. However, if you knew me in real life you would know that I absolutely fail at sports, so the only awards I could win was '1st in best effort' in one year and '3rd in best effort' the next. I have never won a good award that I can be proud of, and one that I don't have to give back!

My misery with awards gave me an idea, I want you to think about something peculiar you could win an award for, and tell me why it would be awkward!

The most peculiar will win!

Good luck

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
18-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Award for people with no awards. (You give them the award, but then they have an award so you take it back and disqualify them lol :D)

Will

kuzkasate
20-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Award for wearing a HabbCrazy t-shirt 365 days a year.

Pampling
20-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Okay. Picture this:
You're sitting in a school assembly and they are handing out tropheys, ribbons and certificated. The next trophey is a big glittery gold one but in the shape of a male body part. I think you know which one I mean. They announce that this award is for the smallest male body part. I think you know which one I mean. They tell you too come up and one of your best mates stands up and points too you saying "WHEEYY."

Embarrassing yet very awkward for you and your partner if you have one.

- Donkashan

Pegle
20-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Winning an award for being a kiss arse.

There on the table sat the largest trophy of them all, made out of gold. They called my name out; "Jake Carter, has won the award for most teachers arses kissed in one week"

Zeptis
20-07-2011, 09:27 PM
This is based on something that happened on 30 rock, you recieve a reward that was meant to go to a person with the same name as you, Then when they realize it was meant to go to someone else, they as for it back, after this point you had already used the trophie (which is shaped as a cup) to drink wine out of, and you also used it as a toilet when you were to lazy to get up to use the restroom, while you were watching a How I met your mother marathon.

Kahpow
22-07-2011, 04:54 AM
An award for giving the "most effort", and by effort, they mean you try, but you always fail.

EpicBaguette
22-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Congratulations you have received a consolation prize, the "honorable mention" for "best spirit" in the last place team in the sport of paper-airplane throwing.

i would cry my eyes out.

Skittle
22-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Congratualtions you have recieved the 'Pound Land Customer' award. You are our best customer because you always buy from our shop and you even do marathons for Pound Land.

dbgtz
22-07-2011, 03:23 PM
And now for the best participant award, and the winner recieves a pineapple. <true story.

TheDon.
22-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Award for being the person with the least ammount of friends in school. You'll have to get up in front of your whole school to recieve this award.

iflu.
23-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Winning an award for being the best stalker.

MissSkies
23-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Award for progress (which my school actually gives and I have actually gotten)

Award for making the most progress in the year (i.e. being very far behind but managing to not be dropped a year)

Liam
23-07-2011, 04:03 PM
An award for being able to achieve the smelliest feet in the family.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!