PDA

View Full Version : Coronation Street - Ends 19th August

Samantha
28-06-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fontgen.php?f=45&t=Coronation%20Street

Coronation Street is my favourite TV show and it's recently been kicking off. I hope the drama continues in the coming weeks but it gave me an idea!

Yupt gave me a really good idea to my 'No Idea' competition, saying that the members should re-create a script from a well known T.V show like The Apprentice last year, I decided to use his competition and use a show I like to watch on a regular basis. What I want you to do is create a script for your favourite TV show, showing a scene you would like to see in the show! The most bizarre scene will win! Good luck

Prize: 1 month VIP + 30 rep

Showder
15-08-2011, 10:29 AM
NCIS : Los Angeles

Agent Callen : *laughs loud in the car while eying Agent Deeks and Blye* What lovers
* Agent Deeks tried to hold Blye's hand , even though they're not in a relationship *
Agent Sam : Hahahahaha , funny. * smirks * What are you even s'ppose to do?
Agent Callen : Wait? You're too much friend * tugs Sam's shoulder * O.o muscles!
* outside where Agent Deeks and Blye are at *
Agent Blye : What the hell? Are you trying to push me into you're " LOVESICK " relationship? *slaps*
Agent Deeks : Nawwwwwh x) Why am I even s'ppose to hold your hand? We're investigating a go-go bar murder , there's so much hawt girls in there.
*Deeks didn't notice car windows was rolled up*
Agent Callen : I heard that!
Agent Blye : *shakes head * Urrrrrgrgh.

lbdonkin
15-08-2011, 02:17 PM
Eastenders

[ Phil is fixing a car ]
Phil: 'Swagga Jagga, Swagga Jagga, ....'
[ Peggy Walks in ]
Peggy: Phil, what did you just say?
Phil: Car parts Mummy
Peggy: Oh, sounded like you were singin'
Phil: Me? Singin? Mummy, you know I'm total badass. Why would I be singin?
Peggy: I thought that was all an act baby. Anyway I found this really cool thingy today. It's called an i-pod.
Phil: ohrite
Peggy: Yeah it plays music dunnit
Phil: yeah i know mummy
Peggy: oh, ok best go away then
Phil: yeah ****
Peggy: [Evil glares at phil]
[ She leaves ]
Phil: 'You should get some... of your own...'
THE END

Pigperson
15-08-2011, 06:10 PM
The Apprentice

Nick Hewer (Aid to Lord Sugar): Hello, Alan I'm reporting for work on the Apprentice.
Lord Sugar: Nick, I've basically got a degree in *REMOVED*, so don't come to me thinking you are the king cos you aren't, I am. Nick, you're retired.

Will

Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter!

Pigperson
15-08-2011, 06:59 PM
The Apprentice

Nick Hewer (Aid to Lord Sugar): Hello, Alan I'm reporting for work on the Apprentice.
Lord Sugar: Nick, I've basically got a degree in *REMOVED*, so don't come to me thinking you are the king cos you aren't, I am. Nick, you're retired.

Will

That word was suppose to be the word that comes up a lot in this show, just thought it would add authenticity :)

Will

iLion
16-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Coronation Street

Becky: Yetsgo chew bubblegum and eat horse****

Max: YAY MY FAVOURITE, ALL THE 5 FRUIT AND VEG IN ONE DAY!

Paige.
16-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Jeremy kyle

Jeremy Kyle: Hello everyone and welcome to the show. Today we will be amused by our usual 'i think you're cheating on me' stories and much more, but first I'd like to welcome our first guest onto the stage, Kirsty Rowley... (Jeremy's face suddenly becomes like :O after reading this from the script screen near the camera)
~~~~For those who don't know Kirsty Rowley was Jeremy Kyle's wife: 1989-1990~~~~
*Kirsty walks on stage and sits down in one of the chairs*
Kirsty Rowley: I've come to find out the real father of my daughter, Harriet
Jeremy Kyle: Excuse me?
Kirsty Rowley: You heard me Jeremy, I'm not sure if you're the father.
*There is a moment of silence before Jeremy walks onto stage and takes a seat in a chair*
Jeremy Kyle: Ladies and gentlemen, Myself and Kirsty conceived our daughter Harriet after we were married and she was born in June 1990, I am the father. I am deeply hurt that the producers of the show left out that my former wife had decided to mess with my mind on my own show.
Kirsty Rowley: I'm not messing with your mind, I slept with someone else around that time.
(Jeremy's face (:O) suddenly froze and began to turn red)
Jeremy Kyle: Ladies and gentlemen lets bring Harriet Kyle onto the stage.
*Harriett walks on stage*
Harriett Kyle: Don't worry dad she's been going down the pan ever since YOU left HER, and after she told the press all those lies about you gambling and cheating on her. This is just a way of speaking to you, she's sick like that. I just came to shut her up and to make her look like a *BEEP* on television.
(Harriett walks to a chair and pulls it away from Kirsty, then sits on it. She then folds her arms)
Kirsty Rowley: *Shouting* Exscuse me young lady you know nothing about what Jeremy did to me and you have room to talk, you just had an abortion after cheating on your boyfriend. Yeah, that's right. You didn't know that did you ''dad''.
Jeremy Kyle: We'll be right back folks, don't go anywhere!
(A small tear appears on Jermey's cheek)
~The show fades out, going to the adverts~

Showder
17-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I'm on GREEN TEAM BTW.
NCIS : Los Angeles

Agent Callen : *laughs loud in the car while eying Agent Deeks and Blye* What lovers
* Agent Deeks tried to hold Blye's hand , even though they're not in a relationship *
Agent Sam : Hahahahaha , funny. * smirks * What are you even s'ppose to do?
Agent Callen : Wait? You're too much friend * tugs Sam's shoulder * O.o muscles!
* outside where Agent Deeks and Blye are at *
Agent Blye : What the hell? Are you trying to push me into you're " LOVESICK " relationship? *slaps*
Agent Deeks : Nawwwwwh x) Why am I even s'ppose to hold your hand? We're investigating a go-go bar murder , there's so much hawt girls in there.
*Deeks didn't notice car windows was rolled up*
Agent Callen : I heard that!
Agent Blye : *shakes head * Urrrrrgrgh.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!