PDA

View Full Version : Winner's Tips - Ends 7th July

Inseriousity.
28-06-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Winners%20Tips&style=2

Recently, Calvin suggested a guide for beginners about how to enter competitions. It might sound silly but there are a lot who don't quite get it so I decided yeah, that's a good idea, I'll do that. Unfortunately, it's missing something... and then it clicked! It needs your input and surprise surprise, we're going to do a competition to do it. For this competition, give a tip about how to win Habbox Competitions*! The best will go into the guide so that beginners can have a chance to win all the competitions... that you would prefer to win... hmm I didn't really think this one through. Oh well, the best one will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

*Bribery does not work... unless.. no it doesn't work, scout's honour (even though I'm not a scout, it still counts).

Pigperson
02-07-2011, 02:47 PM
If you are new to the Habbox Competitions, from my experience, it's best to enter the simple competitions such as question and answer because you can research the answer and get it right with ease. Depending on your skills, if you are a creative person you would obviously go for the competitions about imagining and creating something. If you are intelligent in certain areas, enter those type of quiz competitions and if you are knowledgeable about graphics, there are competitions with [Graphic] before to show that it's a graphic competition. Some are not too hard so you should give them a go!

To win the competitions, well it really depends on how good your entry is for that competition and how good others are. Just think about your answers/entries and make sure they aren't just average, the competitions staff appreciate innovative and original entries. Make sure you read the competition carefully and trying to be funny in your entry never hurts! Just watch out because that Inseriousity. guy has no humour at all ;) Just kidding!

Will

kuzkasate
02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
The top tip is to definitely be creative. Creativity is the key in winning competitions, but don't forget that there is a line between creativity and complete and utter garbage that's gone over the top. Make your idea creative, but at the same time keep it realistic! Another top tip, is to add humour! Try not go for simple jokes, try and make your jokes wacky and make it obvious that your joking, you don't want to give off the impression that you're serious because then its no longer funny.

Make sure you write in a 'professional manner' and make sure your spelling and grammar is perfect! There is nothing worse than reading an entry which is like 'and den we went 2 da pley hous n den we had a fite n i won lolz.'

The last top tip, is to try and make your entry clever. Don't go for the obvious answer or entry, try and think outside the box, this will almost guarantee a win! The more you think outside the box, the wackier and more creative your entry will be!

Jodie
02-07-2011, 04:25 PM
This top tip is in shape this year. If you really want to know how to win a Habbox Competition all you need to do is click the one for you. You may be imaginative and creative so picking ones like stories and writing a simple but imaginative piece will be required. You may also just need to choose a basic competition such as a simple question and answer one. You would be able to look up the answers on the internet or in a book perhaps.

Another top tip is to always check your spellings and grammar because there is nothing worse to read that something like "we sat dwn nd culnt belive r eys wen it turnd up from nowere den disperd" and what is also awful is when people put the grammar in the wrong place. Try your best and look up the spellings if you have to.

Make your entry clever and sophisticated, put some jokes in and don't try to be too serious. The more creative your entry is the more it's guaranteed to win. Think of more ways than one. If you are taking my advice.. Good luck!

Hayleigh
02-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Just mention somewhere how habbox comps are great
No im serious habbox comps are great
(Better let me win now >:()

luigikid666
03-07-2011, 09:28 AM
My top tip. Just answer what the members of staff want to hear. If you know they like something and you can put that into the answer do it!

Gina
03-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Best way, is don't let other peoples entries change your mind whether yours is good enough, as it could be that one change you do after which could cause you to use.. Think about your entry carefully...

Hollie
03-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Get your entry in as soon a possible so someone else doesnt rob your idea ;)

iLion
03-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Just be unique and original and, to be the best you've gotta beat the best and, no guts no glory!

rokgal
03-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Be creative and have fun :)

Maatt.
03-07-2011, 10:23 PM
The Top Tips Guide To Winning Habbox Competitions

1. Come up with something other people are not likely to answer with
2. Answer all competitions available
3. Become friendly with all Competitions staff :P

--Tips Guide--
Matt

:.JessLiu.:
04-07-2011, 06:51 AM
The most important tip to winning a Habbox Competition?

Blackmail.

Jazz
05-07-2011, 01:10 PM
My tip is:

To be better then the others (over obvious ik)

HollieAshworth.
05-07-2011, 03:36 PM
always think outside the box, go with things you never knew existed in your mind ;)

Cyberkid15
05-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Think differently!

Michael
05-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Be extreme, be outrageous!

Casanova
05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
be quick off the mark, inventive AND ensure you think it through.

Andii
06-07-2011, 10:30 PM
BE FUNNY (REAL FUNNI NOT NOOBYNESS)

be original

be yourself

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!