PDA

View Full Version : Best dj / WE WANT MIZKI BACK AS A DJ!

dj-ally
20-09-2004, 10:51 AM
yes mizki was one of the best djz and sierk had no reason to fire her :@

so fillin the poll and well show sierk the results and if mizki

* Edited by Janeh - This section is for complaining about habbohotel. Please post in " Comments about habbox "

EDITED by Arcanum - Forum Moderator

Warning to all. If any trouble or arguments break out in this thread, it will be closed. Please try to respect other people's point of views and do not attack people because of what they say.

Also, please do not post anything that may offend or insult members of Habbox OR Habbox Staff.

:Illusion
20-09-2004, 10:58 AM
You don't know if he had a reason or not, not even sure if she just quit. Someone said it earlier...this amount of fuss probably wouldn't be made if it was just a regular DJ an not a Hobba. Fillin the forums with these kind of posts isn't gonna do a thing except eventually land you in some trouble so until people know exactly whats happened...give it a rest :eusa_wall

dj-ally
20-09-2004, 11:04 AM
she didnt just quit i no some of the djs and at the party she kept getting booted of by sierk YES IT WAS sierk becuz he waz talkin and he deleted the shout outs

:Illusion
20-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Well i doubt it was done just for the fun of it. There has to be a reason for it so unless you know what it is, you can't say Sierk did something wrong.

Mr.Kylee
20-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Calm ladies :8 lol and its true sierk probaly had very gd reason

Anitar
20-09-2004, 06:10 PM
Um.. Whos aintia?! :p

Arcanum
21-09-2004, 01:16 AM
she didnt just quit i no some of the djs and at the party she kept getting booted of by sierk YES IT WAS sierk becuz he waz talkin and he deleted the shout outs

Erm, if I'm not mistaken, Mizki is a hobba right? Isn't it impossible to kick a hobba out of the room? :p By the way, this thread is going to cause more trouble than good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!