PDA

View Full Version : Bullys

RedMaggot
18-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Bulleying now has gotten far worse then befor,
Bullys would used to just call you names, Some people could live with that,
I used to just get on with some of the older kids 3/4/5 years older then me
calling me names, I did hurt me but i could take it.
It's when they started to hit and gang up on me.
Then happy slapping came it, That is a way to bully and hurt someone and even turn their friends agiesnt them.
Many people say tell a teacher, But sometimes that is a bad thing, If its just one person then its sort of ok but if its a group then if you do tell and only one of them gets told off for it, The rest of the group will still pick on you. I personaly find if you take a stand for yourself it works better, Also if they do try and fight with you, just defend your self, Police lock them ( Put they hand behind they back basicly) so they can not hit you. Try to get them on the floor so you have a chance to get away, But dont hit them, Self defence is the only thing you should do, So you can not get told of for it, You defended your self. They tryed to hurt you.

-Alex

Bef
18-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Bullying is disgusting. Ive never been bullied like that before but i have seen others be bullied. I cant say what i would do if i was being bullied as ive never been in that situation.
My advice is to the people who arent being bullied.
If u see anyone, whoever they are, however much u dislike them being bullied then put an end to it.
Stand up for them.
Thats what i have always done and always will do.
Alot of people may think this will get the bully to turn on them but i dont think it would, bullies only pick on people that they dont think would fight back.
And to anyone out there who does bully...
Does calling someone stupid make u clever?
Does calling someone ugly make u pretty?
Does making someone cry make u truely happy?
Does making someone look weak make u strong?
Does calling someone fat make u slim?
In my oponion No it doesn't.
I know its cheesy but everyone should stand up more for what they believe in. Alot of people wear these bullying bands but how many of them would actually stand up to a bully?

RedMaggot
19-08-2005, 08:38 AM
I was kicked out of a club thing for fighting, It was a bit unfair, This random person picked on my mate ( Hes a bit small and skinny ), So my other mate sticks up for him and then they slowly get into a fight, Then the bullys friend trys to take my mates legs out so i just pushed him back and he fell over onto a bit of mud and claimed i hit him in the face.
But o well, I dont really mind, I know i did the right thing by helping a friend from bullys.

OMGitsaROSS
19-08-2005, 08:39 AM
bullys smell
is it called bullying wen u retaliate and beet em??????
if so then im sorry ='[

RedMaggot
19-08-2005, 08:46 AM
You should not attack them,
Self defence ONLY
But stick up for a friend even if they are about to get punch just knock the bully out the way so your friend does not get hurt.
Even if it is someone you hate, Still help them

CHHosting
19-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Yeah, No attacking....
Only self defence if you really need too
Also..
Redmaggot , What if its just you and more than one of them, how do you "police lock" them both?

Rou
19-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Bully's Are Gay , I Like Seeing Them Get Beat Up By The Person They've Been Bully'ings Older Brother

RedMaggot
19-08-2005, 05:48 PM
Er, Lock one, Push him into the other and run, Yeah, The prob is if you are the oldest,
The problem with being a good fighter, Some people do not pick on you thats a good thing but the annoying part is some people want to beat u up.

Dan Williamson
21-08-2005, 01:58 AM
I Also Have The Thing Of "Bullying" Mines Not Because Of Height Or Anything It's Because I Dress Different And Listen To Different Music.

Just Ignore It And Tell A Teacher, Theres Nothing Wrong In "Grassing" On Bullies.

danny1541
21-08-2005, 05:41 AM
Just ignore them show em ur nto botherd

Danny.

RedMaggot
21-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Thats one of the things i am worried about, I like music most of my friend have never heard of.

Let Fire Fall
21-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Bullying is disgusting. Ive never been bullied like that before but i have seen others be bullied. I cant say what i would do if i was being bullied as ive never been in that situation.
My advice is to the people who arent being bullied.
If u see anyone, whoever they are, however much u dislike them being bullied then put an end to it.
Stand up for them.
Thats what i have always done and always will do.
Alot of people may think this will get the bully to turn on them but i dont think it would, bullies only pick on people that they dont think would fight back.
And to anyone out there who does bully...
Does calling someone stupid make u clever?
Does calling someone ugly make u pretty?
Does making someone cry make u truely happy?
Does making someone look weak make u strong?
Does calling someone fat make u slim?
In my oponion No it doesn't.
I know its cheesy but everyone should stand up more for what they believe in. Alot of people wear these bullying bands but how many of them would actually stand up to a bully?
i agree anyone who doesnt stand up for themselves is a total idiot thats letting the bullies have an easy time, ive never actually been bullied obviously we all get ahaha your mum things and making people feel small and make them cry is being a coward.

NOTTSPANTHER
21-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Just ignore them show em ur nto botherd

Danny.

i agree with danny

RedMaggot
26-08-2005, 01:53 PM
You should do both, Stand up for your self and just walk past them.

Stacey.
26-08-2005, 02:19 PM
I dont like bullys one bit.
Ive personally never been bullied, and never will bully, but i think its worse to watch someone being bullied and not say anything about it. My brother is in my school now and he got bullied by a year eleven, he was only year 7! I couldnt really do anything but the bully left so hes got more confidence.

OMGitsaROSS
26-08-2005, 02:38 PM
lol soz 4 attackgin he started
i finished it with a present for him (a broken nose)

Frodo13
27-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Ive been bullyed ive been threw some awlfull stuff. Being punched, kiked, called names even whipped with their belts when I was getting ready for PE. But it can be beated, all you need to do is talk to someone

eggd2
27-08-2005, 10:49 PM
i ignore them, if u tell teachers they talk to bullies then bullies cry, and the teachers think u r the bully, pointles telling teachers

GommeInc
28-08-2005, 12:33 AM
I hate it when little children who bully you and get their sister to fend for them.

When I was on the bus once this little brat kept slapping my ears so I got my metal ruler out and hit him on the for head with it, serves him right really, I said stop and he didn't and besides he did deserve it.

Bullys are just mere low socialites, just let them be hated, if they pick on you tell someone.

ChloeDust
28-08-2005, 12:46 AM
I've been bullied before and it definatly is not nice, sometimes it isnt always as easy to not let it bother you because it just makes you break down i.e; once in my geography class this girl was bullying me with her 'friend' and saying stuff about my brother and that so i had to have an excuse to go to the toilet and burst into tears it was really hard for me and then i went into serve depression were i couldn't sleep and i just felt ill and exhausted and i felt like no one was helping me ;l but im glad that's all in the past now im moving on and forgetting about that stage in my life... onto the future ^^

MsTanya
28-08-2005, 01:35 AM
I've honesty never been bullied, so it's hard for me to relate. My friend was tho.. he got really depressed, tried to kill himself once or twice :( but my brother stepped in and they soon stopped ;)

RedStratocas
28-08-2005, 03:33 AM
It may have gotton worse for you over the years, but bullying has decreased a lot over the past few decades. Back then teachers and parents didnt care as much.

Frodo13
28-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I've been bullied before and it definatly is not nice, sometimes it isnt always as easy to not let it bother you because it just makes you break down i.e; once in my geography class this girl was bullying me with her 'friend' and saying stuff about my brother and that so i had to have an excuse to go to the toilet and burst into tears it was really hard for me and then i went into serve depression were i couldn't sleep and i just felt ill and exhausted and i felt like no one was helping me ;l but im glad that's all in the past now im moving on and forgetting about that stage in my life... onto the future ^^

Thats exactly how i felt, i had a month off school because of it.

:Lemmings.
28-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I hate it when little children who bully you and get their sister to fend for them.

When I was on the bus once this little brat kept slapping my ears so I got my metal ruler out and hit him on the for head with it, serves him right really, I said stop and he didn't and besides he did deserve it.

Bullys are just mere low socialites, just let them be hated, if they pick on you tell someone.

Thats nice :) Probs some like 12 year old kid slapping your ears and you turn round and smash him one lmao.

Cool-kitten007
28-08-2005, 02:31 PM
I know its kinda a bad thing to do
But why dont u actually hit them
When they hit you
Take all your anger out on them or somink
Break there nose

RedMaggot
29-08-2005, 10:31 AM
When i go to high school ( Soon as in a week or so ), If one of my friends is being bullyed i would just left punch him in the arm and when he says 'that didnt hurt' i smack him in the nose with my right, Even thoug it was would prob break the bone as it is still a bit weak, O well, My brother got into a fight at some play area that i had to go to and got 20quid phone creidt thing on the floor and it worked so i was calling then i saw him being kicked by some 13year old (hes like 6/7 ), I just said 'what u doing?' and he ran roflrofl, Sometimes it works if everone stands up to one bully then they stop.

Most of the time bullys have no friends or only have friends that play with him as he will not then hit them.

It's really annoying when you run into a group of bullys you know from school at town and your alone as they dont leave you alone.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!