PDA

View Full Version : Animal Dream ~ Ends 10th July

.:!SaReBeAr!:.
30-06-2011, 04:19 PM
http://www.habbofansite.net/fontgen/index.php?text=Animal_Dreams&style=34
Before I found out you had to pick a career and grow up into an adult, I always looked through animal books and pick out which animal I wanted to be. I would weigh up the options of which would be fun, which wouldn't be injured by another.. I came up with a dolphin (although nowadays I'd pick a penguin). But the thing is I was not alone with wanting to be an animal, I would have long discussions with all my friends so it made me wonder what animal you'd choose. If you could choose an animal to be, which one and why?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Pigperson
05-07-2011, 07:50 PM
This is a hard one, but after a lot of thinking, I have chosen a Pig.

Firstly, they are incredibly intelligent animals. I know that some die but I would be a pet one because I would be amazing. Pig's are smart, they have an incredibly laid back life and honestly, google piglets and they are just too cute for words. Pigs ftw because let's be honest, they are the best tasting animals in the world and they are just amazing. I rode a pig once too and it's fantastic!

Will

David
05-07-2011, 08:44 PM
You know we are already animals right? Humans are in fact animals.

I'd be a human.

Zeptis
05-07-2011, 10:09 PM
I have always wanted to be a fish, I have always loved water, and fish have no choice but to be in it so, its pretty self explanitory, I wanna be a fish tank fish, idont feel like getting eatin by a shark so, thats another detail.

skooledmepls
05-07-2011, 10:37 PM
I want to be a rabbit, everybody loves you because you're so cute, soft and cuddly.
It must just feel amazing to be able to hop around and nibble on carrots.

Dawweh.

Katiieee
06-07-2011, 07:08 AM
i want to be a elephant :) Because i eat peanuts all day :) he he he

Maatt.
06-07-2011, 05:35 PM
Chicken...
They are so small.. and most of them are deformed.. so if your not deformed you feel different.
LOL

Plus they are small and cute.

geo
06-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Monkey.
I actually love monkeys, uh. It must be so fun ;) Swinging around from tree to tree, sounds great, and ofc.. I would be an orangutan :l

!!BeWise!!
07-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Dog:)
Because they are really friendly and playful. I'd also like to be owned by an owner if I was an animal:D

NiomiJarvis
07-07-2011, 02:53 PM
I would choose the Red Panda.

My reason behind this, is that the Red Panda has always been my favorite animal. Well, ever since I bought the TY Beanie Baby and called it Tango. :D Anywho, yeah, I just really like it's colors! Much more colorful than it's relative, I love it's bushy tail and it's face markings. It's like a red raccoon! It's so awesome that it has it's own Family in the Animal Kingdom!

It's so unusual, scientists don't know what to class Red Pandas as! Some say they are relatives to the bear family, or the weasel family, or the raccoon family! They've even gone as far as to class it's behaviour as cat-like, and a "couch-potato" lifestyle. Such a carefree lifestyle, and such a special little creature.

I'd love one day if I could turn into a Red Panda! :D

luigikid666
07-07-2011, 04:57 PM
What else can i pick other than a bird? Birds own! The reason i'd like to be a bird is because i really want to know what it will be like to fly!

desiredbeauty
08-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Any sort of bird, preferably one that's at the top of the food chain so I don't have the fear of getting eaten. The ability to fly would be cool.

,Love
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Koala:
Cute right? Cuddly right? Be aware, all that cute-ness you love so much, is deadly. They scratch, they fight, they bite. I'm cute, and all but mess with me and that's the end!

lukezm11
08-07-2011, 05:04 PM
I would be Guinea Pig because 1 I'm not the slimmest of people and there so cute :)

-Amyy
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Id be a giraffe because you could make the other animals jelouse by getting the food from the top of the trees :')

muzza817
09-07-2011, 12:40 AM
I'd be a three-toed sloth because you could just lay around ALL day which would be awesome.

BamitZEm!
09-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Mole: because you get to live underground and noone interups you and you can pop up into different places.

Jordan:A
09-07-2011, 09:02 PM
I'd wanna be a parrot so I could still annoy people :)

Yupt
09-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Dolphin, who doesn't love dolphins. They always look like they're having fun, swimming and jumping in the water. People love to play with them and are generally awesome animals!

Gina
09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
GUESSS MA ENTRYYY
OMG I WANNA BE A DUCK
THEY R SO COOL, THEY'RE FIT FROM ALL DAT SWIMMING
THEY'RE SMART COS I SAW A GGROUP CROSS DE ROAD ON MA WAY TO SCHOOL
DEY IZ SEXYYYY
AND I WANT ONE IRL <3

Shar
09-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Lion because they're so fierce rawr

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/si/ng/kz/madagascar.gif

Kasabian
10-07-2011, 12:19 PM
I'd love to be a Penguin. They're cute, and I love the way they waddle!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!